Mrs Hinch #657 Losing followers day after day, bye bye Hinch you’ve had your day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size of the fucking trotters!! Toes like fingers Atv!

she’s had work done on her teeth for sure, the alpaca welcome can’t be described as anything other than a grimace, weird as fuck. But aye she lost a tooth on an olive ghuuuyshhhhhh pull the other one!

Reactions: 29
Ronnie and lennie being the fire. Poor chaps.she has one main job as a mother and she failed terribly. The maternal instincts are not there atal for hinch and obviously Jamie lacks in them too to let her continue using them as cash cows.

Reactions: 11
She will talk about his "journey" when she gets paid to do so
Holding out for a documentary to come her way like Katie Price. This woman angers me so much, why say “journey” tell you what love being a parent of a ND child with mental illness is hard hard work, she just floats on by with it all for the gram, she makes me sick!

Reactions: 25
My daughter is three next month and I take a buggy on holiday a lot of walking is a lot for little legs and she walks like a snail
In everyday life unless we have a lot of walking she walks so I do understand the buggy thing but Ron should just be in an umbrella buggy not that buggy he looks way to big for it.

Ron’s Journey will be the name of her documentary or blog that’s why she’s saying the term. It’s not a journey a journey is something that has an end to it being ND is lifelong it never goes away does she realise this ?
That’s why gripes me it’s not something that comes and goes it’s part of him she f@cks me off so much.

Reactions: 18
Those toes are extremely finger like and are very inspiring for a thread title…

Thread title suggestion
Mrs Hinch and her size 5 tingers, can’t go on holiday without Fiddle Fingers

Reactions: 69
First she scopes out a Lidl.. then finds a shop similar to home bargains and just lurrveees it guyschhhh.

Give it a fucking rest.

Reactions: 9
Day of ads today? Get them all in at the start of the month? It’ll be telling if she does or not. Maybe we need a tally this month of her actual ads to
See how many she’s got left.

Reactions: 23
The naivety and stupidity behind her safari reply has really pissed me off. She is no more of an animal lover than Donald Trump

Reactions: 19
We went to center parcs when our kids were little. My sisters and their children and my mum stepdad and little sister. Our villas were all close by. We never saw each other. My little sister stayed with us as my mum and stepdad are sex mad and used the break as a shagfest!!! We had a drink together in the evening other than that you wouldn't have known we went away as a family.

Reactions: 12
It’ll be “My life with Ron” which will be nice and easy to film because she’s only with him for about 5 minutes a day

Reactions: 24
Why is child about to start school being pushed around in a buggy (yes, I know, the answer is lazy parenting, strap him down)

And as for ‘Will you ever talk about Ron’s journey’ surely by posting that question you’re talking about it?! Shitty parenting all round.

Reactions: 17
Could the buggy be to somehow play on some sort of disability? Either from the motorbike disease or something else?

Reactions: 13
I laughed at someone asking her would she share Rons journey one day. She hasn't stopped sharing his journey. He is constantly in front of the camera. She even dubbed the child talking at one stage....they seem to forget that. If she did that what else did she lie about?????? And that was to do with her child. So she has no morals lying about other things. That is how she got through in life

Reactions: 22
She’s so over isn’t she all she has is Ron now if she looks up she can see rock bottom

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.