Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And only being allowed to make shaving foam ice creams 🫣
That was sad my little girl is almost three she would defo want to lick it I dunno how she can say lennie knew it wasn’t real 😂 how harsh make ice cream you can’t eat.

Reactions: 18
So the point of SSS cake story was to mention not mention her new plates from her collection, same as Hinch is doing with her blankets. These Insta cunts really are🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So the point of SSS cake story was to mention not mention her new plates from her collection, same as Hinch is doing with her blankets. These Insta cunts really are🤪
And to troll her best bubs forever love you to the moon and back 🤣🤣
And they say tattlers are trolls …,

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There is a massive difference between Ron and Lon and Rex and Rose? 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Came back to this thread after a few hours to find a total of 3 new posts!

All I have to say is…

“Dear lord, what a sad little life, Sophie.” 😆. From Come Dine With Me! X

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Bloody hell - if Rex and Ron are as good as the same age, Soph, you need to get off social media and off your arse and give that boy the quality time and support he deserves to develop to his potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Difference is she let's them be kids and get involved. Yes she's just as bad for exploiting her cash cows but the whole process of the cake mixing, adding the ingredients was all him (apart from minimal help to crack an egg)
Rex is 1 month older then Ron, Rose is 5 months younger then lon (unless he was born in January 😉)
Rose was painting last week on the wall while lon got to hit plastic golf tees into a piece of pipe insulation taped to the floor. If hinch dropped the need to control everything for perfect Instagram content then she would be surprised how much the kids could do without the grabby claw getting involved

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I reckon she will be off in a sulk now for a few days, the MHMMDI page publicly going against her, to the point of changing their name, 100s of former fans saying they don't find her engaging anymore, it's basically one big focus group of her CORE AUDIENCE. She's fully aware a lot of media outlets watch that page and media stories are generated from it, stealing tips from it posted with her name attached but really it's a mrs hinch fan page tip, not hers, she will loose a LARGE % of her already dwindling media coverage, the sun etc all use "mrs hinch cleaning tip" as news titles even to this day and in the article it will state it's actually not her tip at all, it's from that fb group.

This is a major major major set back for her esp any yet to be announced projects. Her media coverage is way down if that page changes, and her PR rep will have A LOT less media scanning to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I reckon she will be off in a sulk now for a few days, the MHMMDI page publicly going against her, to the point of changing their name, 100s of former fans saying they don't find her engaging anymore, it's basically one big focus group of her CORE AUDIENCE. She's fully aware a lot of media outlets watch that page and media stories are generated from it, stealing tips from it posted with her name attached but really it's a mrs hinch fan page tip, not hers, she will loose a LARGE % of her already dwindling media coverage, the sun etc all use "mrs hinch cleaning tip" as news titles even to this day and in the article it will state it's actually not her tip at all, it's from that fb group.

This is a major major major set back for her esp any yet to be announced projects. Her media coverage is way down if that page changes, and her PR rep will have A LOT less media scanning to do.
And people are still talking about it lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And people are still talking about it lol
Have they agreed on a new name for this group yet? I don't have FB anymore so can't snoop 😆 Out of interest, was anyone at all sticking up for her? Or was it just Fiddlededee and Mamfa?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this one her actual group or is We Love Mrs Hinch the one? I think her sister is an admin in that one

Also, typing that felt so wrong
Someone mentioned Freda Fruitcake on the rampage in this group in the above comments 🤣🤣 bet she’s got a bollocking since the GET WELL incident 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching the MHMMDI page implode is the best thing thats happened this week. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hehe trollomon out with her besties
Take that tend bestie xoxox
---
It's cos their bloody mother is so grabby and doesn't let them do anything alone, doesn't let them explore outdoors. They're only allowed in the playroom, orangery, and the patio. They're not even allowed to explore their own garden. If she let those boys go wild, be little boys exploring the world outside, let them be imaginative instead of giving them a foam pole and plastic nails, she'd be very surprised what they're capable of. She's neglected those little boys from day one and it shows. It shows massively.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Excuse me nusty troll only guest get proper food fank yooo (and roy obvs)
Ah, Saint Soph letting everyone know she's veggie and provides pizza. Haha she's got duck all going on in her life, tell tale sign when people use their public comments to let others know what they've been up to. She thinks she is amazing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.