Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah as if she really waited until Ron’s heart scan was all-clear before she trusted booking a holiday and getting packed etc. 🙄🙄
Are the sheeple so bleeping thick that they don’t question her lies and time frames?
Hopefully now this will be the last we hear about Ron’s supposed “brush with death” FFS. He had a nasty virus, he recovered, the NHS followed it up, everything works. Enough already.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
That's why the dog went up the back stairs Friday night, suitcases were on show at other staircase/hall/landing?🙄

And yes, of course Ron's fine.... We have known that for a long time!! 😏
I think he just had glandular fever , no way would everything be ok to take him away so soon after Kawasaki , going to another country with something as serious as that , I think not ....

Reactions: 24
@MagicRoundabout “if I’m honest” no matter by who usually follows with a bending of the truth not always but very nearly always especially instahuns, politicians, sellers and wide boys omo.

Reactions: 12
I think he just had glandular fever , no way would everything be ok to take him away so soon after Kawasaki , going to another country with something as serious as that , I think not ....
Not even sure it was that serious either, recovery was far too fast?

Personally I think he picked up an infection from those dirty camels, neither of his parents look that clean so I can't imagine hand washing ect.... is part of their routine and they even continue to prepare food when the camel is in the kitchen?

As usually she used that opportunity to obtain "likes" for her childs situation, scraping the bottom of the barrel in morals when you are desperate?

If I was a grandparent of that little boy they would soon know my feelings.... absolutely lowest of the low all involved in it!!

Reactions: 28
"If I'm honest guyzzzz" but you never are Soph, you're a lying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The heatwave in Europe has only been really bad these last couple of days hasn’t it? That’ll mess up her prerecorded shite won’t it 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How lucky that there's absolutely nothing wrong with her kid so she can still go on her holibobs!

Touch and go there for a while, phew 😒

In all the rush to head off to the airport I hope she remembered to pack her new dress.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just typed in "kissed by the sun" into the search on here and having a giggle from last year's comments.
"Hope she turns a shade of nuclear orange hunnnnays" and "nose kissed by the sun, but from the rest of her looks like her Dad fucked a Wotsit!" 🤭
The last faaaamily villa holiday was in Mallorca.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s hope she’s packed her shitey ‘fun packs’ for the kids which will keep them entertained for approx 0.3 seconds
Yeah, as soon as you saw those it was like, well she’s on with holiday packing, the lies just trip off her tongue.

Reactions: 15
Didn't she say a while ago their family holiday this year was at the end of June? I'd imagine it was and they've had to pay a considerable amount to push it back a couple of weeks.

Placing bingo's for being spotted by a hun at the airport wearing a chavvy tracksuit. Fiddle being there but being blurred out in the background of all the pictures. A photoshoped to duck photoshoot of her and Inch on the beach at sunset. A trip to a supermarket. Sunburn. Best holiday evah, so grateful, family is everything, soo nice to just relax and get away from my 6 day a week job...........

Reactions: 34
It's a wonder they were able to get travel insurance for Ron if it was that last minute getting his heart scan results and making a decision about whether to go or not.... 😉

Aside from my sarcasm, if I'd a holiday booked for the heart of the heatwave (do we know where she's headed?) with kids that young and after a supposedly serious illness, I'd have cancelled. Go in the autumn instead and stay local for the summer.

Reactions: 34
Im not buying any of this disease / holiday bullshit.
I still stand by that they were looking so tanned after his “hospital visit”
She’s a compulsive liar.

Reactions: 29
Are they going on a 4 man expedition to discover unchartered territory?!? Or are they just going on their jollys for a week!!!?? What in the actual duck!! Why is it a big deal!! Lolssss

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And did the doctor really say go and have fun in the sun. I doubt it. She loves to make up things doctors say doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Theres a lady in the comments comparing Ronnie's ordeal to her sons heart surgery. Heart scan, heart surgery... yeah cos they are the same lolsss

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.