Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen an advert for Facebook market place and made me remember all the stuff she was buying and white wassching it with weepy. What ever happened to all that stuff?
It went to the white wash people … they live next door to the fish people …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Losing that group is a massive kick in the teeth her content is so bad now everyone knows it.

What will it take for you to get the msg your done

Reactions: 30
Mr Hinch with 837,000 followers and 135 comments on his last post.
Yes sure, followers must be legit 🤣

i get more comments with 500 followers, about my plants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She followed 90 new accounts one day?!
Hoping they would follow her back 🤣🤣🤣
---
I reckon she will be off in a sulk now for a few days, the MHMMDI page publicly going against her, to the point of changing their name, 100s of former fans saying they don't find her engaging anymore, it's basically one big focus group of her CORE AUDIENCE. She's fully aware a lot of media outlets watch that page and media stories are generated from it, stealing tips from it posted with her name attached but really it's a mrs hinch fan page tip, not hers, she will loose a LARGE % of her already dwindling media coverage, the sun etc all use "mrs hinch cleaning tip" as news titles even to this day and in the article it will state it's actually not her tip at all, it's from that fb group.

This is a major major major set back for her esp any yet to be announced projects. Her media coverage is way down if that page changes, and her PR rep will have A LOT less media scanning to do.
I’m on that page and commented on the post in question... she’s NOT A bleeping CLEANER LOL 😂 and just for the record I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN 😂😂 can’t stand the woman 🤢 x
---
Have they agreed on a new name for this group yet? I don't have FB anymore so can't snoop 😆 Out of interest, was anyone at all sticking up for her? Or was it just Fiddlededee and Mamfa?
No new name yet x

Reactions: 12
Hoping they would follow her back 🤣🤣🤣
---

I’m on that page and commented on the post in question... she’s NOT A bleeping CLEANER LOL 😂 and just for the record I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN 😂😂 can’t stand the woman 🤢 x
---

No new name yet x
They should call it “The anti-Hinch” like anti hero if you will. God I love Taylor Swift even though I’m quite old 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Nusties 🐔 💕
Loads of BINGO'S here today as they're off on hols OFF TO THE AIRPORT AND FEELING THANKFUL. 🙏
Ronald is absolutely fine. They held off on the packing until 'last minute' . Yeah right.... 🤥
She'll update us all when they are all there.
Don't bovver!!
Off you duck! ✈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Bingos for where they’ve gone? Bingos for taking all of her family? Bingos for a ridiculous villa with something there that she MUST Have at home? Bingos for footage of her wistfully looking into the distance/sea because her life is just so hard? Bingos for some sort of animal that she molests?
Bingos for endless matching outfits on the boys.

blimey. She’s missed out on packing content; travel tips with two toddlers; pre holiday clean.
Those white boards with the badly written going on holiday …. Looks like a 10 year old who just discovered bubble writing. I bet that took her all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Spain or Menorca, probably the exact same villa as before, wiv the entire faaaamily.
Either way, it will be unbearably hot as @puddleduck says.
Not to worry, she has her personal factor 6 packed!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let’s hope she’s packed her shitey ‘fun packs’ for the kids which will keep them entertained for approx 0.3 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow I’ve been awol for a day and only had 3 pages to catch up on... in the old days it would’ve been 3 threads!!

Reactions: 22
Mobile phones tend to hate really high temperatures (remember last year in the UK when it was 42°).
She should just put the damned thing away and concentrate on interacting with the kids, making sure they don't fry.
"Don't worry da aNiMaWwls will be well looked after" 😭

Reactions: 21
Looool she’s gonna be redder than Ronald’s tend gloves, pissed on WKD, pretending to be Christina Aguilera whilst the rest of the family looks after the boysccch.

Posed pictures, perfect, magical, thankful, boysccch absolutely loved it. Home, snog Henry and Royoioi, back to woe is me 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Morning Nusties 🐔 💕
Loads of BINGO'S here today as they're off on hols OFF TO THE AIRPORT AND FEELING THANKFUL. 🙏
Ronald is absolutely fine. They held off on the packing until 'last minute' . Yeah right.... 🤥
She'll update us all when they are all there.
Don't bovver!!
Off you duck! ✈
That's why the dog went up the back stairs Friday night, suitcases were on show at other staircase/hall/landing?🙄

And yes, of course Ron's fine.... We have known that for a long time!! 😏

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.