Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight to the tip hunnaaayyy!

Remember the ‘church pew’ 🤭🤭 and has Father James been back to church again?! 🤣
Nah. They probably either got the school they wanted or went private. The church pew (not white washed) would actually work in that hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's her tea? New potatoes? Nothing else...?
Whats the kids having? Chicken dippers and fries for the 5th time this week? Maybe a pizza as a change up? Super noodles? Shocking diet.

Go online, get recipes, save them to your phone and make your whole family a healthy nutritious FILLING meal. You can't go wrong if you follow it, even a fikkkkko like her.

She doesn't work. Jamie doesn't work. There's no excuse.

Her eating habits get right on my tits more than it should
Excuse me nusty troll only guest get proper food fank yooo (and roy obvs)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Veggie for me 😂😂 why would you even write that she is so Pam!
She defo eats meat Jamie went and got a Chinese for them both and I guarantee she had chicken can’t wait till she gets caught for this lie yet again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I use tinned potatoes occasionally, but usually put them in the oven to roast underneath some lamb chops (same dish) for a quick dinner.

She makes two baskets of the fuckers, doesn't cook them properly and doesn't show what they're going to eat them with? She has truly lost any direction she ever had.
She can't do that.... She doesn't eat meat, especially lamb.... She brought a little house just for the invisible lambs!! 🐑 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Excuse me nusty troll only guest get proper food fank yooo (and roy obvs)
Obviously I’ll have a veggie pizza like I did this time, if I’m honest, cough cough, I’m fank you.
---
Just had a look on Easihold’s page to see the conversation. It’s not even a giveaway just for her 😂😂 she really does live in her own little world.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last night the dog on the sofa and then the bed. She’s drip feeding her home range isn’t she? This is all very autumnal and looks familiar from her “Lahhndahnn trip” the other day.
D8F42239-7A86-4681-9007-29D244402B9B.jpeg

9140F783-68DB-464A-9B5F-8D53B49DE450.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Show us yer lip-smacking nut roasshht at Mummaz Shhunday dindinz then Sopha 😋 given no meat passes through your lipsssshhhh.🤥
Also, how's the shrine to yourself memory room? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The fat dog on the gifted emma mattress has really riled me, when I had my dog he was not allowed on the sofa, when I was going to bed he'd be told to go outside and get a wee then he'd come in and get back in his own bed, that was it, she is so unrelatable it's unreal

Reactions: 21
Well if that's her new home range it looks really scruffy, I wouldn't have that on my sofa.... Maybe, I would use it like she has in the dogs bed?? 🐶
She'll call it 'Autumnulally' or 'Cosy' and place a wicker tray of pointless mini pumpkins on top of it, wiv a candoll.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I love dogs more than I love people but I have to say she has ruined that dog to the point where he is so bleeping ugly. He should be cute and bounding about full of energy. He looks so dead behind the eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
So relatableeeeeee
A fat dog on a gifted mattress, double bed. Some kids wish for a warm comfortable bed. And her bleeping dogs got one.

She's a twit
Not been on the Hinch threads for a while but I see nothing has changed 😂 Henry the tubby dog still lording it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.