Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That isn’t the number sold, it’s the amount of people that have left reviews isn’t it? X
Apologies you nuuushhhty lot I stand corrected. I may have been drunk when I wrote this 🤣🤣 Still tit though, we all know her ‘followers’ love a genuine honest review 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night the dog on the sofa and then the bed. She’s drip feeding her home range isn’t she? This is all very autumnal and looks familiar from her “Lahhndahnn trip” the other day.
View attachment 2309432
View attachment 2309433
She will be hoping to get loads of messages saying Ooh Soph where is your throw from. So she can then post and tease the sheep that big things will be happening soon. I'm shocked she's actually got colour in her new range though!

Reactions: 18
She will be hoping to get loads of messages saying Ooh Soph where is your throw from. So she can then post and tease the sheep that big things will be happening soon. I'm shocked she's actually got colour in her new range though!
Although with the filters she uses, we have no way of knowing what colour that really is. It looks like tit colour drab to me.

• Haha
The state of that dog 😣 We had to say goodbye to our beautiful girl two weeks ago. The vet said she was in incredible shape for an Akita of her age. She was 16. Yes she was showered with love and spoilt but she was also treated and respected as a dog. It’s heartbreaking to see a spaniel that’s supposed to be in his prime at 8 years old looking like that. It’s pure animal neglect, nothing more, nothing less. You don’t deserve him Sophie. If you did he wouldn’t be like that. Shame on you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
It actually really jars me when I see any kind of colour in anything she does. She’s so bland it’s really a shock, she should give a trigger warning if I’m ‘onessssshhhhttt ghuuuyssshhhh

Reactions: 16
How many days has she actually posted in the last 6 months. She says she works 6 days a week but some weeks she posts once maybe twice, most days she quiet, some days (near pay day) she’s plugging the ads. It baffles me how this existence makes her money and how it fulfills her as a person and her family. She’s surely shelling out money to her agent who are neither making it better or bringing work in for her.

Reactions: 27
I'm probably overthinking it, but why the need to walk the dog all way past the main stairs, through the kitchen and utility to get to the back stairs?

Does she not want the plebs to see her grand staircase or is her dog only worthy to use the servant's stairs.

it appears he sleeps near those stairs but why?

Like I say I'm overthinking it, she's a knob.

Reactions: 14
I have to ask... has anyone seen Shannan Walfords page? She is ridiculously annoying, her surname isn't even Walford. Her old house was a mini greyskull, she copied Sopha by putting her future husbands name as her own, does the neck claw thing and has even started over pronouncing certain words like Hinch. Why why why do so many women want to be a carbon copy of this absolute twit?
She moans about her kid all the time too despite having gone through loses.

Reactions: 21
We have all been waiting for "big things to happen" in that new shed since Easter?
The water trough arrived 4 months before they have??

Maybe they shouldn't hold their breath? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm probably overthinking it, but why the need to walk the dog all way past the main stairs, through the kitchen and utility to get to the back stairs?

Does she not want the plebs to see her grand staircase or is her dog only worthy to use the servant's stairs.

it appears he sleeps near those stairs but why?

Like I say I'm overthinking it, she's a knob.

View attachment 2309819
She’ll consider that his walk for the day

• Haha
What else is there to eat with those potato abominations?? Who the duck just cooks potatoes when you’re a family of 4!? She fries my brain! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
So we are well into July and they’ve not mentioned their holiday at all. I’m guessing they are doing the right thing and waiting until the end of term - because we all know the niece will be joining them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
15 comments on this thread since I last checked it over 4 hours ago, that’s how boring she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Solomon having a good old troll over there, letting Rex mix up a cake and Rose joining in too. Meanwhile back on Hinch Farm, Ronnie remains as controlled as ever, still having to play with a one year olds play tray, and never allowed to bake a cake without the claw hovering and taking over. Solomon as much of a bleep as Hinch, but she does allow the kids some freedom and space to be kids.

Reactions: 41
Solomon having a good old troll over there, letting Rex mix up a cake and Rose joining in too. Meanwhile back on Hinch Farm, Ronnie remains as controlled as ever, still having to play with a one year olds play tray, and never allowed to bake a cake without the claw hovering and taking over. Solomon as much of a bleep as Hinch, but she does allow the kids some freedom and space to be kids.
And only being allowed to make shaving foam ice creams 🫣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.