Mrs Hinch #656 Oh ManGo away you Lidl liar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #656 - Oh ManGo away you Lidl liar!

Congrats to dear @anniemouse on our new winning Thread Title! 👏🏼

The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
Thread #500 is also a must have read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

Hunch & Co are holidaying at Villa Ana Bella, Nerja, Andalucia, on the Costa Del Sol🌞 (aka Villa de Coños) 🤭
Well done to the clevaah Tattle detectives for figuring that out, however, we nusties don't actually give a flying duck where she and her faaamily are!
It's a compound, jushht like home, only on a cliff!
We are unsure if any of this is in real time of course, & there has been no talk of the heatwave that's burning parts of southern Europe. Rennie also looked rather tanned back in June 🤔

She visited the nearest Lidl & was greeted by imaginary tend fans offering tend mangos. 💫 🥭
Oh, and a horrid, nusty lady gave her evils on da plane, because Ron & Lon were show casing their besshht eva screaming ... apparently.
Pillock! Enjoy wossshhhing hubby's shhhkids wiv ya travel wossschh 🫠

ETA: Just two teeny points in the thread title, between @anniemouse & @thatsnotstrictlytrue xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Question for those of you who’ve been around a lot longer than I’ve been lurking. Do you think she will admit the timing of her holiday under the pretense of ‘security’ bc people would rob her house if they knew she was away or some random excuse or will it just never be acknowledged? Like you’ve obviously all caught her out multiple times so is it likely or not?!

Reactions: 20
I’m fankyooo for the title, I will celebrate with appletise and upload a photo of me in a wedding dress next week but pretend it’s in real time. I’m exactly where I’m meant to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I’m fankyooo for the title, I will celebrate with appletise and upload a photo of me in a wedding dress next week but pretend it’s in real time. I’m exactly where I’m meant to be.
I feel you ought to add some jus roll tomato purée monstrosity to your celebration

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My favourite thread t
Mrs Hinch #656 - Oh ManGo away you Lidl liar!

Congrats to dear @anniemouse on our new winning Thread Title! 👏🏼

The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
Thread #500 is also a must have read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

Hunch & Co are holidaying at Villa Ana Bella, Nerja, Andalucia, on the Costa Del Sol🌞 (aka Villa de Coños) 🤭
Well done to the clevaah Tattle detectives for figuring that out, however, we nusties don't actually give a flying duck where she and her faaamily are!
It's a compound, jushht like home, only on a cliff!
We are unsure if any of this is in real time of course, & there has been no talk of the heatwave that's burning parts of southern Europe. Rennie also looked rather tanned back in June 🤔

She visited the nearest Lidl & was greeted by imaginary tend fans offering tend mangos. 💫 🥭
Oh, and a horrid, nusty lady gave her evils on da plane, because Ron & Lon were show casing their besshht eva screaming ... apparently.
Pillock! Enjoy wossshhhing hubby's shhhkids wiv ya travel wossschh 🫠

ETA: Just two teeny points in the thread title, between @anniemouse & @thatsnotstrictlytrue xx
itle❤
---
She never admits
Question for those of you who’ve been around a lot longer than I’ve been lurking. Do you think she will admit the timing of her holiday under the pretense of ‘security’ bc people would rob her house if they knew she was away or some random excuse or will it just never be acknowledged? Like you’ve obviously all caught her out multiple times so is it likely or not?!
to beingcaught out ever. Little Miss brush it under the carpet

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sometimes when people post on here pointing out her lies I read it and think it's all so far-fetched it can't possibly be true. But the whole holiday thing is weird. Here's Ron, on the left in hospital and on the right in May. In May, he's pale skinned, in hospital he's tanned, you can see tan lines on the back of his neck and feet. Kids will get tanned when they spend time outdoors even in the UK, but we all know she hardly lets them out in the garden and when they are, they're both bundled up head to toe. So where has that hospital tan come from?

I've no idea what her timeline really is and I don't really care but as an influencer whose whole business is built on her audience believing her advice and opinions, she deserves to get bitten on the arse with this continuous lying.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 14.39.27.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
She already put the wink emoji in her going away post to cover this so has already covered the basis...

Reactions: 15
Inch: "No one knows babe, we've fooled dem all" *winky face*
Pair of Billy bullshitters!

Hinch: "No worries, da boiischh are in da cobbled prison & I've pulled all da blinds nice "n tight hunnay"

Inch: "We'll need to re-do our fake top up tans l8ers darrrrrrlin, Ronald lookin' a bit pale as it's been a good mumff since R 'olidayzz and I fiink we've been sussed!" 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sometimes when people post on here pointing out her lies I read it and think it's all so far-fetched it can't possibly be true. But the whole holiday thing is weird. Here's Ron, on the left in hospital and on the right in May. In May, he's pale skinned, in hospital he's tanned, you can see tan lines on the back of his neck and feet. Kids will get tanned when they spend time outdoors even in the UK, but we all know she hardly lets them out in the garden and when they are, they're both bundled up head to toe. So where has that hospital tan come from?

I've no idea what her timeline really is and I don't really care but as an influencer whose whole business is built on her audience believing her advice and opinions, she deserves to get bitten on the arse with this continuous lying.

View attachment 2318545
The hospital pic was discharge day, after 10 days according to hinch. I don't know anyone who could keep a tan like that for that long when they are inside, even if he did get out side for short bursts of time while in hospital he wouldn't be that tanned.

Reactions: 35
Inch: "No one knows babe, we've fooled dem all" *winky face*
Pair of Billy bullshitters!

Hinch: "No worries, da boiischh are in da cobbled prison & I've pulled all da blinds nice "n tight hunnay"

Inch: "We'll need to re-do our fake top up tans l8ers darrrrrrlin, Ronald lookin' a bit pale as it's been a good mumff since R 'olidayzz and I fiink we've been sussed!" 🙃
Hinch: It's okayyy I'm friends with molly-mayyyyy... she will give me some filter for the kids...

Molly: guys I'm soy soy happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No would be arsed if she went away and then posted about it afterwards. I can understand why people do it because they don’t want people knowing their houses is empty. It’s quite easy to say “here are some clips of our holiday last week” etc etc. Its the lies that people don’t like.

Reactions: 38
Excuse me I had a few drinks as work is tit but:
Weeheeheehee dee heeheeheehee weeoh aweem away
The sheep sleeps tonight
Near the village, the quiet village (of maldon)
The sheeps sleeps tonight
Wee heeheeheehee weeoh aweem away
Rrr, la la la weeoh aweem away
Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling,
The sheep sleeps tonight
Hush, my darling, don't fear, my darling,
ill con them all tonight
Wah oh oh, wah oh oh, wah oh wimoweh
Hush my darling fredas coming to blow you tonight...
Naughty kids, ill film my tit now good content for the gram...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sopha see’s no truth’s, speaks no truths, hear’s no truths

ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Nup, she will just continue with her fuckery.
---
It's TIGHT FIT again, innittt! 🤣 🦁 🌿
Brought to you by Magic & her real (not tend) Morphine 🤪 🥭 💫
View attachment 2318546
If only a NHS doctor could bottle you and increase incontinence panty pants products sales from the amount of times I'm pissing myself looking at this. If that makes sennnsssezzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nup, she will just continue with her fuckery.
---

If only a NHS doctor could bottle you and increase incontinence panty pants products sales from the amount of times I'm pissing myself looking at this. If that makes sennnsssezzzzzzz
I've got shares in Tena lady, I should do a giveaway! 💦 😁👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they may have gone after hospital stay and this second photo is his follow up scan. Would explain the tit posts, “we’re going away end of June”, tan etc. but who knows!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.