Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit I cook those potatoes in the air fryer every now and again. However, hers weren’t fully cooked, I can guarantee the middle will be cold and gross 🤮

also, why did she put a big lump of butter in with them when she had already sprayed them with oil or cooking spray?
IMG_3423.png

Reactions: 12
Admittedly I have awful PMT, and am overly passionate about potatoes, but her potatoes have really upset me. My air fryer makes fantastic potatoes and hers still look … out of the can.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Using tinned potatoes has been all over the air Fryer groups for over a year now. She’s so late to all the parties.

Reactions: 29
Do you think she cooked them just for the gram and they’re now sat on the side gone cold whilst she’s eating a super noodle?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do Potatoes in a can exist. 🤮🤮🤮
That was gross. An utter abomination.
I've not watched her story, but sorry.. not sorry. I do like tinned potatoes!! But then I'm old, and they take me back to caravan holidays as a child and cheap childhood summer dinners.
duck an airfryer, they best straight out of the can!

#dontknockthemtillyoutrythem IYKYK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My thoughts re the air fried tinned potatoes, nothing wrong with that if they are done properly, these look underdone, definitely not crispy and her with the stupid herbs with the stupid little wooden spoon, just put a bit of s and p on, maybe some garlic and do them for more than two fu king minutes

Reactions: 20
Actual baby potatoes rather than tinned only take about 14 minutes in the air frier 😂🤷‍♀️ my kids absolutely laaavvv em if I’m honesccccht guyscccch!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd love to see her actually eat a meal. She counts her calories during the day, limits them really badly, unhealthily. Dangerously. But then binges with a Ben and Jerry's on a night.

She needs to get some professional help and make some changes before her kids follow her footsteps. We all know she's had an ED, maybe she still does who knows, but if her sudden loss of weight isn't just filtered. She's lost it quickly, and we all know she's not active and doesn't exercise. I do wish her well and I hope she gets help.

Reactions: 32
Those potatos have been shown so many times in the last couple of weeks on Instagram, copying other people's material again 🙄

Reactions: 15
Those potatos have been shown so many times in the last couple of weeks on Instagram, copying other people's material again 🙄
Yeah, but i bet ALL the other people actually made them look tasty. Isn't that the point of an “Influencer”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have done tinned potatoes for years (reminds me of being a broke student) just toss them in a colander to rough them up then roast in goose fat with some rosemary! Bloody lovely

also Hinch is a prick x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
See trolls! My house IS dirty! Didn’t she spend years telling us all to use oven liners from AmazON, so that we protect the oven and can just whip them out to clean? Very expensive, brand new oven and she lets this happen?

I bet she just baked that food on for content. Don’t most people try to avoid lots of food drips? I know a bit is inevitable, but what has she been doing?! Use a tray!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If her new home range isn't a partnership with Amazon, I will eat my hat (will buy a lil roadman one specially).

• Haha
Reactions: 39
And now she’s flogging the silicone liners 🤦‍♀️ there’s a method in her madness.
potato’s in the bin just where she should be.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jeez, roasted tinned potatoes. Yummee.

360126785_296483896191287_172827205687070256_n.jpg
360014206_669531158405760_5622893291142659401_n.jpg

360033145_163134440115104_617662274544110080_n.jpg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.