Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cheese is freshly chucked on. That would smoke and burn too much for a regular re heat on other meals cooking. Plus some it it is even still yellow.if that had been in there many a cooks it would become brown from even as little as a second meal cooked in there sfter the initial cheese spill.
STAGED again. Quick chuck in of cheese to clean. twit.

Reactions: 40
Mother in law once put microwaved tinned spuds on our Christmas dinner, along with a Bernard Matthews turkey roll 🤮 I've never ate there again.
Tinned spuds in the air fryer or oven are OK though, when cooked until crispy. They're cheap and easy. Hinch's looked barely warm, and she's such a copycunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
That's her tea? New potatoes? Nothing else...?
Whats the kids having? Chicken dippers and fries for the 5th time this week? Maybe a pizza as a change up? Super noodles? Shocking diet.

Go online, get recipes, save them to your phone and make your whole family a healthy nutritious FILLING meal. You can't go wrong if you follow it, even a fikkkkko like her.

She doesn't work. Jamie doesn't work. There's no excuse.

Her eating habits get right on my tits more than it should
She did all that ages ago…..printed off them, put them in folders just for show and evidently filed them down at maldon tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If her new home range isn't a partnership with Amazon, I will eat my hat (will buy a lil roadman one specially).
Agreed! She’ll have spent shitloads on getting her own products made - she’ll see it as cutting out the middle man of Tesco.

Also, I am loving the passionate potato people on here. I’ve found my people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
H
Whats the kids having? Chicken dippers and fries for the 5th time this week? Maybe a pizza as a change up? Super noodles? Shocking diet.

Go online, get recipes, save them to your phone and make your whole family a healthy nutritious FILLING meal. You can't go wrong if you follow it, even a fikkkkko like her.

How hard is it to make decent food for your family I cook and double my ingredients freeze half so I'll end up having nights of from cooking.

Reactions: 15
H

How hard is it to make decent food for your family I cook and double my ingredients freeze half so I'll end up having nights of from cooking.
A bloody monkey could cook a decent meal. Cooking from fresh, and like you say freezing a few extra portions, is not only so much cheaper, it's so much better for you.

She's more than capable. She did an alright looking cheesy fish pie the other day. So she IS capable. She's just a lazy bleep who'd rather throw biscuits and McDonald's at her kids.

She could use hello fresh or whatever the other one is, but because she won't get an AD for them, she won't pay. She'd soon turn into a cooking channel if they sent her freebies though.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've never in my life used tinned potatoes I would defo throw up what wrong with normal small pots wash some chilli flakes or salt n pepper them spuds look minty

Reactions: 9
I have severe embarrassment. Of course I bought them from Amazon, it’s where I buy everything except that trolley of crap from Home Bargains last week. Please stop begging for a partnership, it’s mortifying to watch.

I know one of the finance bods at Amazon, maybe I’ll have a word. He also doesn’t pronounce it AmaZON for the record.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Another AmaZON link I see.

Putting that dog to bed gives me the absolute rage. He doesn’t need his own bedroom and human bed for fucks sake. She’s a weapon. Fucks sake. That bed he has is better than ours. We’ve been sleeping for years on a knackered mattress where the springs have gone and we’ve got to lump it because we can’t afford to replace it and here she is with a gifted bed for a bleeping dog. Our dog is happy with a decent dog bed ffs. She’s so tone deaf it’s unreal. bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Hence his dash to the Chinese takeaway.
---
I have severe embarrassment. Of course I bought them from Amazon, it’s where I buy everything except that trolley of crap from Home Bargains last week. Please stop begging for a partnership, it’s mortifying to watch.

I know one of the finance bods at Amazon, maybe I’ll have a word. He also doesn’t pronounce it AmaZON for the record.
She’s not begging. She posts a link occasionally that makes her money. Now when her Huns go onto Amazon she makes money, every time, even without the link.
---
Why is a millionaire buying tinned potatoes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If a friend of mine sent me a recording of her putting her dog to bed in a double gifted mattress I would think she was losing it?
Why does she think her viewers want to see her dog in his own very large bedroom, flat on his back being tucked in?? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.