Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another older nusty hen here who doesn't give a tit (the older you get, believe me, the less you care), and, certainly in my case, the more you swear!
I'm also on Morphine, so care even lessssshhh! (No sympering required here, loads of folk are in pain/get sick Hinch and we deal with itttttt!)
Thanks to my lovely, nusty membership, the word bleep is used daily, at one point, I wouldn't dare say it, but, look what that woman has done! 🤣
If she knocked on my door and said "Hiyazzz, 'ere's a faaaaazaand paaands and a free Audi, if you'll be my fwiend", I would tell her to take her tend blanket, take a tit in it, and then scream into said blankey!
Nobody wants your "typed to self" Q&A. Ron seems very well now fannk you and folk have echo's every sodding day.
Mrs HinchCliffe is passed her expiry date!
TaaaRaaahh luuuuv! 📅 🔥 👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
So Hinch and SSS are still friends, weird how she didn't comment on Ron's posts though

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Sss is advertising her new ITS range and she has called the dress Soph wore at what ever event it was ‘the Sophie’. Although it looks very see through….

I’m thinking this is a pre record from a couple of weeks ago as they have not acknowledged each other at all since Ronnie was in hosp.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ll just leave this here….. 🫢

Mrs Veruca “Me me me, it’s all about meeeeee innit“ Jelly ssshiversssh belly, getting ready to scream into her skanky blanky……. Good job Ol’Fruitcake’s there with the tranq 🫢

IMG_7409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Sss is advertising her new ITS range and she has called the dress Soph wore at what ever event it was ‘the Sophie’. Although it looks very see through….

I’m thinking this is a pre record from a couple of weeks ago as they have not acknowledged each other at all since Ronnie was in hosp.
They are most likely playing their little attention seeking games. They are both imbeciles.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"You did it" ....is that their equivalent of "Let's go champ" that the Cains would chant for their dying daughter 😬
I no its a snapshot. But it ironic that already that looks like a slump of a boy with his head down camera shot. Put your bleeping phone down. Imagine the scene. Him being told to play in his truck. And Parents walking behind interacting as you play. No No instead mum is walking behind arm up with a bleeping camera in her hand once again! Probably over and over rhe "the shot" porvbsbly instructions thrown st him.If you looked out the window imagine seeig a boy in a truck and this woman following behind arms up taking footage. And its jot even like we all do.get the camera out.sooooo bloody often with lur kids.to document everything 😄.we all do it. Butnits snap snap,authentic."say cheeeese" annoying parent stuff.this is orchestrated.this will be posed.thus will be her narrating and thinking and watching for her shot... it will be her not interacting or being cheeky in play it will be instagram performance mode.
put your phone down.Play.with.your.boy.
---
They are most likely playing their little attention seeking games. They are both imbeciles.
Yeh. Their management won't let it continue if there even is anything. Especial Ymu with Sophie. They can't be seen to be having another stroppy or argument on their hands!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
SSS saying that old sofa chose the black & white see through dress cos she lavvvved it so much.
thought zoph said her dress broke & she was forced to raid trollomans wardrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Even if it was a pre record, SS, although a lazy witch, could have recorded it again. It appears they never fell out and as predicted by tattlers that it was all for speculation and engagement. These people have kids. That's the thing that really boggles my mind. Two women in their 30s with kids playing mind games with the general public for attention. Grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also are we stuck in time? She said the last 10 days, a few days ago. She can't get her timeliness straight can she. Balsing up her there and everywhere.
---
Thank god for that, I am always pretty good at remembering numbers and I was so sure her comments have been so low recently?

That's exactly what I thought, have they been spending this time away increasing all the comments if that's possible, I am sure it must be if you can fake followers?

She is definitely trying to appear more popular than she actually is 😡 it's all so shady and deceiving!!
With ai it's also getting easier create "fake profiles" you can literally create people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
SSS saying that old sofa chose the black & white see through dress cos she lavvvved it so much.
thought zoph said her dress broke & she was forced to raid trollomans wardrobe?
Perhaps Hinch was only allowed to go to the party if she advertised the dress for her, she needed a chavy model for the Huns to appreciate a dress like that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope this is ok to post, I don’t think it would reveal my identity 😂. But look how CUTE my friends alpaca is in comparison to Hinch’s… and also how skinny. It really highlights how obese Sophie’s are! I didn’t think I was a fan of alpaca after seeing the 3 wooly bucktooth wankers but this little one has changed my mind. Awweee! X
Sophie Rose HinchCliffe is not a good representation of alpacas. They are wonderful ❤

Reactions: 7
No you aren’t senile - I’ve always looked at the number of comments and thought that roughly reflected the true amount of ‘hinchers’ she actually has ie hundreds and couple of thousands. Is there a way of buying comments or bots that comment? YMU are shady af so wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if these numbers are not real
100% is a way, I answered a job ad on fb one time..still have the number I giggle often about it.
The job was a trial for 3 days, each day you had 6 actions to do, like, share or comment on random profiles that they link you on a website/app type thing. For the 6 actions you got 1euro for the 3 days.
I done it for the first day ta see what was all about and the second day she hounded my WhatsApp ta get it done I told her to jog on 🙈🤣🙈🤣 that was disgusting buying followers she just ignored me 🤣
The profiles they brought me up where all Asian accounts/influencers( I bloody hate that word)

I have the phone number for her I don't know if its something I can share here so ya can see for yourself.
Maybe I should do it and hope eventually I get profiles from this side of the world and could prove all these "bots" 🤔🙄🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good p

oint hadnt though that

Reactions: 6
“I need time off to recover from the stress of Ronnies Illness,…. No it’s nothing to do with SSS dropping her latest ITS range. Nor her sisters book launch. Nope. I definitely do have content. I swear I do. No it’s no llamas. I have…. Errrr… I have spray wipe hinch? Yeah I have that!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I haven't commented on here, she disgusts me so much. tit Mum, there's no coming back from this. It's sad when the poor boy looks happier in hospital than when he's at home. Him riding along with his shoulders slumped is heartbreaking to see. Perform for Mumma. Another thing, there was a post of her getting a new chook. When did she have time to get the hen? Between crying into a blanket and checking tattle?

Reactions: 22
100% is a way, I answered a job ad on fb one time..still have the number I giggle often about it.
The job was a trial for 3 days, each day you had 6 actions to do, like, share or comment on random profiles that they link you on a website/app type thing. For the 6 actions you got 1euro for the 3 days.
I done it for the first day ta see what was all about and the second day she hounded my WhatsApp ta get it done I told her to jog on 🙈🤣🙈🤣 that was disgusting buying followers she just ignored me 🤣
The profiles they brought me up where all Asian accounts/influencers( I bloody hate that word)

I have the phone number for her I don't know if its something I can share here so ya can see for yourself.
Maybe I should do it and hope eventually I get profiles from this side of the world and could prove all these "bots" 🤔🙄🤣
I get emails quite often telling me to contact a person (the sender must be on commission) so I can pay for ‘advertising’ which really means bots. I’m quite happy building my own genuine followers and even though it’s only 3,500 I know they do like my page!

Reactions: 13
“I need time off to recover from the stress of Ronnies Illness,…. No it’s nothing to do with SSS dropping her latest ITS range. Nor her sisters book launch. Nope. I definitely do have content. I swear I do. No it’s no llamas. I have…. Errrr… I have spray wipe hinch? Yeah I have that!!!”
That's half price in Home Bargains, let's face it if they can't sell it no one will!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.