Mrs Hinch #651 Attention, Attention it's all about me. Remember Soph, you're exactly where you need to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to the poor bald chicken, shouldn’t it have sun cream on or something or just be kept completely out of the sun? I’m having flashbacks to the tony Blair days when they allegedly put sun cream on the koi.
It has got a apron 🫣 so it feels secure

Reactions: 12
I assume she's partly saying about Legoland because she has got her rod out and is fishing for an all expenses paid trip. She'll probably start tagging the Wish Upon A Star charity and shaving little Ron's head

Reactions: 20
I noticed the meticulously placed words, likely hiding the wobbly edge chest of drawers with her dodgy photoshopping, her feet are both pointing the same direction, why is one leg twice the size of the other

Reactions: 15
She’s deffo edited her feet smaller. Stupid cunt forgot to edit the footprint in the carpet. Here’s her real foot, she’s delusional

Reactions: 105

There's a foot print on the carpet and it's like 30% bigger than her foot - silly cow forgot to Photoshop the foot print unless Big Foot is the latest animal in her not-farm.

Reactions: 54
It has always been of concern to me the amount of absolute shite they, and the children, seem to eat.

Not sure if it’s this thread where I went on a massive rant about how I HATE grown adults behaving like children of like it’s funny or “cute” when they can’t do the absolute basics of like. It’s not, it shows a real lack of adult substance and responsibility.

She has never felt like a real person to me. I imagine she’s actually quite nasty in real life

Reactions: 24
Nah ex hair dresser soph has this amazing hack using cheesestrings as bendy rollers, took her 6 mins tops

Reactions: 30
She’s deffo edited her feet smaller. Stupid cunt forgot to edit the footprint in the carpet. Here’s her real foot, she’s delusional
View attachment 2265583
I am screaming at this What a spot! Absolute gold

Poor old anxious Soph, the forever victim, just posing for strangers with her nips out as you do.

I’m going to start calling her Sophie Rose Blanchard

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.