Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know Soff posts stories that she recorded months ago so Ronnie was probably in hospital 2 months ago, she’s only releasing the footage now as she’s on holz

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Rex will he reciting the alphabet in Mandarin next, Trollomon you are as subtle as a brick and Hinch knows it🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Remember when Sophie HinchCliffe was invited to Greedys book launch and never mentioned her book? The others did. I always thought that was a bit off. I don’t think Sophie likes Greedy - too much of a threat with her pretend friendship with Stacey, who seems to have cooled it a bit having not posted a comment for Ron’s hospital stay and birthday?? Very strange as she’s usually the first to post.

Reactions: 16
Oh she's in it. And this will be why she's in a huff. HinchCliffe 😂😂😂😂😂
As funny as that is, it’s quite bad really! Did no one give that book a cheeky proofread? Altho I assume it’s one of those ones they just churn out to make money with no real value or content to it (much like HinchCliffe’s own attempts at literary genius)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm sure this has been shared but "impressive recipes"....
Impressive if you need a cure for constipation :sick: have they not read how often the Knobcliffes tit themselves all over the place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she's in it. And this will be why she's in a huff. HinchCliffe 😂😂😂😂😂
Hahaha

so basically Lael Ladybhas listed her friends/other YMU clients. Definitely going to follow her recommendations.

Is there a collective noun for a group of money-grasping cunts?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hahaha

so basically Lael Ladybhas listed her friends/other YMU clients. Definitely going to follow her recommendations.

Is there a collective noun for a group of money-grasping cunts?
I believe its called a 'desperation'
Hope that helps 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.