Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will tell you what I think! 🤔

Over the years I have met many Mums some good, some bad, some very manipulative!

I am old now, probably twice the ages of you lovely tattlers and when you get old you get synical!!

First, I think the cake and dreadful banners and cards stuck to the wall was her trying to be relatable, winning back the Huns and again using Ron to do it and bless him for not being old enough to realise what his brother recieved!

Second, I think he got an infection, antibiotics ect... And was fine after 3/4 days and out of hospital!
(probably from those dirty camels and her hygiene)

Third, he is a child who appears to be several days passed his illness and looks pretty much fully recovered, in fact better than he did before he got an infection?

And finally, he hasn't been stuck in bed for 10 days attached to any drip, he has been outside a lot more than a 15 min break, he has an all over suntan like he has been on holiday for a week?
And we have only seen Ronnie.... Are they all as tanned as he is??

Sorry, if no one likes it but as I said... I am old and I don't care!! 😂😂
I think this is bang on. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know you should never compare kids but rex is miles ahead of Ron in every aspect. You'd never think they were the same age and its literally weeks age difference. SSS being the biggest troll ever showing that
I agree. The way he's looking after his plants, digging around in the mud, watching them grow and the pride when they've grown. Stacey is a bleep like Hinch but she does at least encourage her kids. Poor old Ronnie looks so far behind Rex because he's never allowed to explore, learn about his environment, all play is indoors and strictly controlled and got to look good for the gram. Poor little kid, he's been deprived of so much and so many learning opportunities.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I agree. The way he's looking after his plants, digging around in the mud, watching them grow and the pride when they've grown. Stacey is a bleep like Hinch but she does at least encourage her kids. Poor old Ronnie looks so far behind Rex because he's never allowed to explore, learn about his environment, all play is indoors and strictly controlled and got to look good for the gram. Poor little kid, he's been deprived of so much and so many learning opportunities.
Totally agree if I didn't know I'd say Ron was 3 and Rex 5plus

Reactions: 21
To be fair I think this has a lot to do with having older siblings. Often we see alot of children missing diagnosis of glue ear or other difficulties because the Hussle and bussel of having older siblings in the house & being so loud and even more interaction etc
Or maybe it's because mummaz speakz lyk diz for handshumz Boyz and askz to see hiz futz

• Haha
Reactions: 63
You can see why Ron and Rex are no longer besties, imagine Ron having to ask Rex what all those vegetables were🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trolloman making sure we see that lettuce being harvested so she is not accused of getting it from Tesco for the next five years

That vegetable patch looked banging

• Haha
Reactions: 47
You can see why Ron and Rex are no longer besties, imagine Ron having to ask Rex what all those vegetables were🤪
She will probably post a story tomorrow holding up a lettuce saying 'how do I cook this - send me your ideas' anything for a bit of engagement and the usual 'I'm crying Soph' comments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How famous is she though?

She mentioned being in 3 different hospitals but not one NHS worker has commented on her posts, not even a simple "was lovely to meet you?

We have a lot of people on here but no one or their friends saw her during the 10 long days, the only thing spotted was the audi pulling on the drive but driven by who?

When is it she goes on holiday? 🤔
Even if they know who Mrs Hinch is, would anyone recognise her without a filter?

Reactions: 9
So aside from the poorly child. She has barely posted in nearly 3 weeks, very little during half term. When was the last advert? She has done the bare minimum for weeks but has been (apparently) gaining 400 followers a day. It doesn’t add up to me.

Reactions: 29
You know how you get sick leave when somethings happened at home, I think that’s what she’s on at the moment. Leave.
You can’t post on your work page if your off sick

Reactions: 5
I notice glam fairy has posted a page from sticker sisters book that recommends insta pages to follow and it doesn't look like hinches name is in there.
Has anyone seen this book yet or know if hinch has been excluded from the list? Maybe that's why her arse is making buttons

Reactions: 9
SSS has been holding onto that story for just the right time. I bet Ron doesn't even know what a lettuce is🥴
Tomorrow's content: Ron collecting eggs
..."guysh look at my little farmer is feeling better, the best egg collecttta evva, we didn't collect any the whole time he was in hospital you remember he was so poorly in hospital don't you guysh? I know I've not mentioned it for a day or two. Anyway he doesn't like salad our little warrior but he loves his eggs"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What concerns me more is the people who become obsessed with children they don't know. Where is the safeguarding/privacy for these kids? They cannot consent to being splashed all over social media. The followers are actual nut jobs who care so much about these children they don't know.
This!!! I was having this conversation with someone the other day about phil fodens kid and how weirdos were making edits about him annd posting them on tiktok and people in Brazil were putting his picture up in classrooms. It is bizarre that these people in the public eye have no common sense when it comes to protecting their children.
Hinch is the worst of the worst. And I’m glad Little Ronnie is on the mend however, like others have said, we wouldn’t/shouldn’t know either way if he was poorly or not if she kept those poor little mites off of the internet

Reactions: 10
I will tell you what I think! 🤔

Over the years I have met many Mums some good, some bad, some very manipulative!

I am old now, probably twice the ages of you lovely tattlers and when you get old you get synical!!

First, I think the cake and dreadful banners and cards stuck to the wall was her trying to be relatable, winning back the Huns and again using Ron to do it and bless him for not being old enough to realise what his brother recieved!

Second, I think he got an infection, antibiotics ect... And was fine after 3/4 days and out of hospital!
(probably from those dirty camels and her hygiene)

Third, he is a child who appears to be several days passed his illness and looks pretty much fully recovered, in fact better than he did before he got an infection?

And finally, he hasn't been stuck in bed for 10 days attached to any drip, he has been outside a lot more than a 15 min break, he has an all over suntan like he has been on holiday for a week?
And we have only seen Ronnie.... Are they all as tanned as he is??

Sorry, if no one likes it but as I said... I am old and I don't care!! 😂😂
Amen 🙏🏽
---
Yeah Rex has moved into the Annexe too paying board now and doing his weekly shopping .😂
---
She’s definitely used R to gain attention and sympathy. She’s manipulated a plan so nobody would dare say anything or question a poorly child.
Not saying he hasn’t been poorly but imo defo been milked , stretched out for maximum impact/collateral.

The thing is these days , there’s too many so called mothers out there who do exploit and sell their child to milk the gravy train
Using manipulation to gain sympathy.. Saff/Ash are a prime example of that .

Parading that poorly child around and now living off the GF free cash cow their “ precious” daughter left behind.

Their grief is conveniently forgotten when they’re on a red carpet or dripping in designer gear.

Only posting when the heats on them again , looking like they’re raising awareness when all they’re really raising is their egos and bank balances.

That’s all Sofa ever interested in herself, her ego and public image.

She’s slowly but surely expiring.. thank duck.

she’s nothing without her account and she knows it.. but hey I know which side I’d rather live on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.