Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, she’s milking it.
My 7 year old went into DKA this year was hospitalised for two weeks on ICU, nearly died thanks to an a&e dr missing it first time round. Diagnosed with type one diabetes a condition that’s obviously forever and quite dangerous at times even I haven’t made a big song and dance out of it.
For a kid that’s obviously feeling better and should fingers crossed have no long lasting effects she’s making a big deal out of something so small. She’ll be making her own charity next you watch.

Edit: No wonder bestie SSS isn’t commenting and feeding the attention seeker.
Sorry to derail slightly…
My mum recently went into DKA, we caught it quick enough to avoid ICU and she went into HDU instead. It was an awful experience to witness it and I know my mum was really shook by it when she recovered and realised how bad she had actually got. I can’t imagine how bad it must’ve been for your son to go through a more extreme version and you have to stand back and watch helplessly. I hope he is ok now and is settling into life as a T1D as best he can ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have you noticed that over the last few years she has never posted that either of those kids have been unwell (unless it’s been the shits)? Rightly so, she shouldn’t be posting about their health online but as I have 3 of my own I know someone was always offside or full of cold or having something viral (middle child for freaking years it seemed!) I used to brace for nursery as every bloody bug came home with them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Get ready for every sniffle or cough to be a drama in that house 🤷🏼‍♀️ she’s never mentioned a single teething episode that I can remember or strange rash or general temperature that kids randomly get, calling bingo she will now…
It’s like when she decided to “share” Ronnies speech “journey” and declared that he had had glue ear and ear infections lot as a toddler but had never once mentioned him being unwell. Not that she should share any of this.

Reactions: 24
Oh no - awful thought, but I can absolutely see her getting a spot on the This Morning sofa, (perhaps even with someone from the kd society) to "raise awareness", whilst actually Making some kind of bid to keep her name relevant and "out there"! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep!
Or a feature in OK Mag….I’m hoping for a BINGO on this one!!!

Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has already been discussed at length but am I right in thinking she posted on Sunday 11th saying ‘sorry I’ve been quiet this last week, Ronnie has been in hospital’. When we all knew she was at the wedding the day before.
Then two days ago (19th) she says that Ronnie has been in hospital for 10 days?

How does she keep up with all the lies? Maybe she’s keeps a list of them in her list book?

What kind of parents leave their child with Kawasaki disease in hospital to go to a wedding?

Reactions: 22
I loveeeee it 🤣 I’ll have a go at that one 🎶 “I nossssh him, get wellllll” 😂
😁 Great stuff! 🙌
... Perfickkkk shhhhituations mussshhht go on. But itttt took time to understhhhand the mannzz, now I nose his teeny peeny will not shhhwell!"
You can imagine Hinch and Fiddle singing that one! 🤣 🎻
d2db7a1a0e8e0ccf2e850d489373de97.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Apologies if this has already been discussed at length but am I right in thinking she posted on Sunday 11th saying ‘sorry I’ve been quiet this last week, Ronnie has been in hospital’. When we all knew she was at the wedding the day before.
Then two days ago (19th) she says that Ronnie has been in hospital for 10 days?

How does she keep up with all the lies? Maybe she’s keeps a list of them in her list book?

What kind of parents leave their child with Kawasaki disease in hospital to go to a wedding?
‘Lies to tell today’ seems legit.

Reactions: 5
So she showed Ronnie in hospital, his homecoming/birthday party. But no mention of her mates wedding she attended when the bairn was really ill?
Amazes me how she says she loves her followers and they are all like one big family. Yet blatantly forgets to mention the fact whilst her son was poorly her and Inch were at a knees-up-mother-Brown wedding party.
Meanwhile the sheep will never ever know, unless she spiels out some sob story of not sharing it at the time because she knew she would be "trolled" for it.
I'm so glad I found Tattle 4 years ago because before then I was totally obvious to her ways. Then I saw she just spews lie after lie after lie. And she's got worse as time has rolled on.
The sooner her Insta days are over the better, the nasty lying fucker. 🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know you should never compare kids but rex is miles ahead of Ron in every aspect. You'd never think they were the same age and its literally weeks age difference. SSS being the biggest troll ever showing that

Reactions: 29
It’s a little off topic but I was playing a Switch game earlier and this came up. I’m just gutted it missed the innit.
IMG_5575.jpeg

back on track, Hinch is a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know you should never compare kids but rex is miles ahead of Ron in every aspect. You'd never think they were the same age and its literally weeks age difference. SSS being the biggest troll ever showing that
To be fair I think this has a lot to do with having older siblings. Often we see alot of children missing diagnosis of glue ear or other difficulties because the Hussle and bussel of having older siblings in the house & being so loud and even more interaction etc

Reactions: 7
Trolloman is a twit in her own right, but the way she throws shade at Hinch is so enjoyable. I bet she uses this thread for reference even more than our Soph! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be fair I think this has a lot to do with having older siblings. Often we see alot of children missing diagnosis of glue ear or other difficulties because the Hussle and bussel of having older siblings in the house & being so loud and even more interaction etc
Couldn’t agree more. I don’t think it’s fair on Ronnie to compare him like that. It’s not his fault his mum can’t speak properly and is an actual idiot

Reactions: 15
I will tell you what I think! 🤔

Over the years I have met many Mums some good, some bad, some very manipulative!

I am old now, probably twice the ages of you lovely tattlers and when you get old you get synical!!

First, I think the cake and dreadful banners and cards stuck to the wall was her trying to be relatable, winning back the Huns and again using Ron to do it and bless him for not being old enough to realise what his brother recieved!

Second, I think he got an infection, antibiotics ect... And was fine after 3/4 days and out of hospital!
(probably from those dirty camels and her hygiene)

Third, he is a child who appears to be several days passed his illness and looks pretty much fully recovered, in fact better than he did before he got an infection?

And finally, he hasn't been stuck in bed for 10 days attached to any drip, he has been outside a lot more than a 15 min break, he has an all over suntan like he has been on holiday for a week?
And we have only seen Ronnie.... Are they all as tanned as he is??

Sorry, if no one likes it but as I said... I am old and I don't care!! 😂😂
I don’t know if the two things are related, but I thought this too, and I’m a nusty old hen too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
SSS has been holding onto that story for just the right time. I bet Ron doesn't even know what a lettuce is🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me, she's still off "work"??
We all know inch and fiddles are the one doing the childcare so what exactly is keeping her from working?
Oh I forgot, Hunch is acting like shes traumatised and trembling all over the place 🙄
And shiitting into blankets or something, can't quite remember what she said.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trollomon strikes again 🤣🤣
Real homegrown lettuce in a real vegetable patch
Stacey is a wankstain in her own right but I am living for this shade

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.