Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

New thread title by @thatsnotstrictlytrue, borrowed from Taylor Swift.

Title suggestions must be marked with thread suggestion or we can't search for them. Short and swear free are preferred.

She popped online to post a snippy quote aimed at tend best bubs new range. And then she disappeared again.

We reminisced on our favourite moments and duck ups, like a thread 500 lite.

Speaking of, entertain yourselves with it while she decides if she's ever coming back...

https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
When she said she paid for the extension and everything in it by herself and none of it was gifted I’m fank you very much x

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When she added the sound of Ron talking/giggling on videos

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Remember when she cause irreversible damage to the planet by leading a cult of women and spearheaded the trend of damaging the planet with plastic waste & chemicals from cleaning products?
Remember when she took Zoflora to the Maldives?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Remember when Jamie came back from a stag holiday and she poured cereal all over the kitchen floor then blamed Ron.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Jeez, when I read through all these it makes me realise just how bloody unbalanced she is !

Reactions: 51
Remember when she used to scribble over furniture / walls and blame Ron. Never showed how to remove it though. Always blamed Ron. Always shaming her son..yet we are the trolls

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Don’t post unless you have something to say 🙈 blooming fantastic. These are all fantastic! Hopefully the 400 new followers who joined on Saturday will wander over here as their new leader isn’t very interesting. These are great threads to introduce you to the world of Hinch!
The affair dream is another fav - or plural. How anyone can hold that against their partner is hilarious. My husband would have walked out on her long ago. Their relationship is pitiful and unbalanced; he is just there for the money and perhaps because he knows that if he left her, he would probably have to leave the kids with her for most of the week.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.