Mrs Hinch #65 Hey Jamie, it’s ya birthday, but we gonna party like it’s MY birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad she's finally marking (some) those items in Henry's room as gifted, after the other day! A £449.00 chest of drawers and £59.75 worth of fabric letters all for a dog's bedroom. Don't get me wrong I ADORE my pets, they are full on members of the family but they do not have their own, fully furnished bedrooms. They have various pet beds on the floor that gets dragged around into whatever rooms we are spending the most time in or sleeping in.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
My sister-in-law is a 'Hincher' 🙄

Last night we had my niece staying with us. I could smell Dettol and I asked her if she had a cut or a graze or something and if her Mum had put Dettol on it.
She said no and I don't think she even knew what Dettol is, so I didn't push it any further.

It was this morning when I was doing her ponytail that I realised the smell was coming from her hair and that her brush was absolutely STINKING of Dettol.

I said nothing to my niece, but mentioned it to SIL when she came to collect her. Her reply? “Oh I soaked her brush in Dettol because it kills all the germs and bacteria. Mrs Hinch told me that a while back"

She made it sound as if she was a personal friend who had dropped round to the house. She's quite naive and a definite sheep when it comes to following the crowd, but that one really took the biscuit! 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The baby talk is ridiculous. She never calls Ronnie by his name, he must think he’s called Handsomes same as the dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone else noticed she’s all of a sudden saying she bought everything? She’s reading here and feeling guilty aha.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else find it weird that even at his birthday party Jamie isn’t having a few beers and there’s a few bottles of wine?! I can only see Pepsi max cans on her story! Without wanting to sound like an alcoholic it just strikes me as a bit odd!!
He doesn’t drink

I’m sure he’s bit older than 35 but don’t know for certain
I think he’s either 39 or 40

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
best laugh I've had in ages " best author " duck off gredy grinch it's a bloody colouring book u absolute bell end with mentality off a 5 year old suck it up princess your true colours are showing so many people knowing what a greedy cow u are p.s sophfolra your photoshop skills needs improving.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Because she’s an ego-maniac!!

Yes this really annoyed me too. Pooing is natural and isn’t something to be ashamed of.
I hate that new advert for some washing pods where she says the baby has done a dirty protest. Hate it.

Reactions: 4
best laugh I've had in ages " best author " duck off gredy grinch it's a bloody colouring book u absolute bell end with mentality off a 5 year old suck it up princess your true colours are showing so many people knowing what a greedy cow u are p.s sophfolra your photoshop skills needs improving.
That’s an old picture she’s used isn’t it? It looks like from her early days.

Reactions: 3
The guests probably all queued up in Mcdonalds drive thru before going to the palace of Maldon as they knew she couldn't cook and clearly won't cook.
I have friends like this! We all eat before we go 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I really didn’t think Jamie was 40 😂. Thought he was just a few years older than Sophie. Also the not drinking I don’t find that unusual lol

Reactions: 3
All that food...out at room temperature for hours, it’s a bacteria breeding ground 🤢

I used them for my youngest, they aren’t actually that thick, something like 2.5 tog, just enough to keep the chill off them. They are actually really good 🙃
Do you mean the bags (grobags/sleeping bags)? The bags are fab, used them with all of mine in different weights throughout the year. The gro-suit she's using though with the padded arms is really a cold, winter weather thing, so baby has padded arms as well as being in a sleeping bag. Doubt it's cold enough in her house to need that just yet 😕

Right, my fellow tattlers, it has been a pleasure being here with you but I've decided to block Hinchy from my insta accounts and come off of here. I waste way too much energy on her and she is over there living her best life without a care in the world. I find myself scrolling her page or reading here when I could be studying or playing with my children. It feels right to move on and forget about her now. She gets away with the hidden #gifted and no one seems to care when she is reported so I give up wasting my time on her. If I stay here I will get tempted to look at her page and she isn't worth my time or energy. It's been fun and you're all fantastic. Keep tattling, tattlers.👋🏻
Aww that's a shame, but I get it 🙁 she is a waste of anyone's energy really. Come back and visit us, even if it's a flying visit then you go again 😙

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20191104-005811.png

Just watched this in silence (hubby is asleep) and it's really apparent that she does the weirdest things with her hand. Poking, stoking, pointing. Never been so freaked out in my life!

Reactions: 20
My sister-in-law is a 'Hincher' 🙄

Last night we had my niece staying with us. I could smell Dettol and I asked her if she had a cut or a graze or something and if her Mum had put Dettol on it.
She said no and I don't think she even knew what Dettol is, so I didn't push it any further.

It was this morning when I was doing her ponytail that I realised the smell was coming from her hair and that her brush was absolutely STINKING of Dettol.

I said nothing to my niece, but mentioned it to SIL when she came to collect her. Her reply? “Oh I soaked her brush in Dettol because it kills all the germs and bacteria. Mrs Hinch told me that a while back"

She made it sound as if she was a personal friend who had dropped round to the house. She's quite naive and a definite sheep when it comes to following the crowd, but that one really took the biscuit! 🙄
My sister is also a Hincher, she loves to tell me what cleaning tips she’s got from her! I’ve owned a cleaning business for 15years so know what’s what’s! when I try to say anything bad about hinch or say a product she uses is actually rubbish I get called jealous 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 54158

Erm, wasn't it over a few days ago. Bring on November? I think it was brought on the 1st? Someone #gift the woman a calendar.
100% she’s been reading her. Notice on her photo challenge story she calls Jamie’s mum “the original mrs Hinch” that was mentioned not that long ago
Please tell me I’m not the only one who’s confused about the whole “original Mrs hinch” surely there where others before her mother in law?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.