Mrs Hinch #65 Hey Jamie, it’s ya birthday, but we gonna party like it’s MY birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely reading this thread, showing her upstairs where the children have supposedly played dens after someone said the children wouldn’t be allowed upstairs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her favourite part of the evening is...wiping down the table after her guests have fucked off...

Speaks volumes for why Jamie’s family are hardly ever mentioned.
Despite the fact they publicly say “we love you darling” when she’s having an emotional beg on social media.......

Reactions: 7
So much waste for that grazing table! It looked barely touched. And I thought I was guilty of over catering. But that looked like the metre one so for 30 people when there was clearly 10 or less there.

I thought it looked nice though, but not something I would do as others have said I’d rather it was in separate bowls etc so it could be covered, stored etc. It does look like it’s all about the photo op more than anything else.

Reactions: 9
Despite the fact they publicly say “we love you darling” when she’s having an emotional beg on social media.......
She must be exhausting to be around. The way she behaves on her instagram makes me think she’ll be the sort of woman that will demand Jamie/Ronnie buy her a present on his birthday as a thank you for giving birth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She must be exhausting to be around. The way she behaves on her instagram makes me think she’ll be the sort of woman that will demand Jamie/Ronnie buy her a present on his birthday as a thank you for giving birth.
She reminds me of my brothers wife. Sickly sweet acting but a real narc under it all. All her family are up each other’s arses and as much as she pretends she loves my family, you can tell she wishes we didn’t exist so she didn’t have to bother at all and it was just all about her lot.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Since when do kids neatly stack pillows/ fold over the corner of a duvet to make a den?!

She’s so cringe I just can’t...

Just like last time there were a couple of kids round and OH MY GOD the mess guys (there was an empty drink bottle on the rug, a blanket on the sofa and an adults handbag on the floor...).

7A686243-BC1E-45FA-9652-0D98CA06BDEF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I swear she’s just ‘Oi’d’ Ronnie.

He won’t have bonded with her because she’s spent all her time selling him. It’s such a shame for a child to be subject to this marketing persona. He’s a prop in her theatricals.

Reactions: 14
Since when do kids neatly stack pillows/ fold over the corner of a duvet to make a den?!

She’s so cringe I just can’t...

Just like last time there were a couple of kids round and OH MY GOD the mess guys (there was an empty drink bottle on the rug, a blanket on the sofa and an adults handbag on the floor...).

View attachment 54142
To me it looks like the kids legged it upstairs and she sent Jamie straight up after them, and this was the result of the 10 seconds they were allowed in the room 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To me it looks like the kids legged it upstairs and she sent Jamie straight up after them, and this was the result of the 10 seconds they were allowed in the room 🤪
Like the episode of friends when Rachel needs the eye drops and she knocked the cereal over and Monica says ”chandlerrrrr” in a whiny voice to get him to clean it up. Grinch will have been the same ”jamieeeeeeeeeeee”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I maybe wrong with what im about to say but if i had guests round and their kids used a bed as a den taking pillows and the duvet off i'll be fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Im really confused? Like the arms are padded? So what? And oi'ing your kid, hope it shits on ya bed at 3am hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Those kids weren't playing in Henry's bed. They'd have been drowned in Febreeze fumes if they were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Im really confused? Like the arms are padded? So what? And oi'ing your kid, hope it shits on ya bed at 3am hun
Yeah it's a Gro suit, meant to be used with the sleeping bags when the weather/your house is really chilly, to keep babies warm. I find it unlikely it's that cool in her house tonight to be honest, to need one of those. I've used them in the past with mine, but I live in a mobile in the countryside and the winters are ❄❄

Reactions: 14
All that food...out at room temperature for hours, it’s a bacteria breeding ground 🤢

Yeah it's a Gro suit, meant to be used with the sleeping bags when the weather/your house is really chilly, to keep babies warm. I find it unlikely it's that cool in her house tonight to be honest, to need one of those. I've used them in the past with mine, but I live in a mobile in the countryside and the winters are ❄❄
I used them for my youngest, they aren’t actually that thick, something like 2.5 tog, just enough to keep the chill off them. They are actually really good 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I wish she’d just talk normally to Ronnie. Even more normal baby talk. “You is ready for beds” using about 4-5 different voices complete with patting, poking and prodding. I swear she does it cos she knows it annoys us, she must think Ronnies likes it but but the poor lad looks pretty bemused every time.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see her dishwasher load? She didn’t even rinse out the chocolate from the bowl?! How lazy and dirty.
You're not supposed to rinse things off when you put them in the dishwasher, otherwise it won't always do a proper cycle

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I maybe wrong with what im about to say but if i had guests round and their kids used a bed as a den taking pillows and the duvet off i'll be fuming.
It’s not just guests though, it’s family. And I guess everyone is different, but no that wouldn’t bother me.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.