Mrs Hinch #65 Hey Jamie, it’s ya birthday, but we gonna party like it’s MY birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another £150 worth of stuff from Very that she doesn’t need ! 🤬 That will end up in the loft
Whats happened to the loft? She got sick of it? And the garage. Not mentioned again. I give Michael Bolton another week then he won’t get mentioned again. She has an obsessive personality I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now she works with Very?
Had this been mentioned before that she dod this every month
How exactly does she work with Very?
She ‘Collabs’ (god I hate that word) with them, which basically means she gets hundreds of pounds worth of stuff for free! When I hear the word ‘collab’ I just think BEG BEG BEG

Reactions: 18
Another £150 worth of stuff from Very that she doesn’t need ! 🤬 That will end up in the loft
Given that she can't bear to give anything away, at some point she's going to run out of room for all this shite...

Reactions: 10
She ‘Collabs’ (god I hate that word) with them, which basically means she gets hundreds of pounds worth of stuff for free! When I hear the word ‘collab’ I just think BEG BEG BEG
She’ll get paid as well. She’s not in it for that load of tat, she’s cleverer than that.

Reactions: 11
And gets paid £6k per 15 second story remember

Royal Worcester and Barbour... relatable Soph! Absolute bargs at £2 a week for 347336225 years. Getting people into debt before Xmas. Well done. Stupid woman. Hope you are pleased with yourself you stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Whats happened to the loft? She got sick of it? And the garage. Not mentioned again. I give Michael Bolton another week then he won’t get mentioned again. She has an obsessive personality I think.
She didn't get gifted her loft ladder she was hoping for. Probably planning the loft conversion.

Reactions: 12
What is with the white liquid diet, bet its so she gets no tit stains on the toilet so she can pretend to pine it.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen CMAA’s stories today? She’s been gifted a clearing subscription hamper thingy, which includes a load of cleaning products and accessories. It comes with a form where you can list outstanding chores and a pen... I wonder who else will have received one of these.... 🤔. They are clearly marketing themselves to the Hitch Army. Pathetic! A monthly subscription to cleaning products.. honestly, whatever next 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Awwwww fucks sake man, her disciples are all “love cheese and crackers at this time of year Soph.“ The sycophantic fuckers. They would literally kiss her witchy arse. Sick of these greedy c@nt being gifted everything. She is disgusting
She could tell them she loves necking anti-freeze and they’d be all “oh I love anti-freeze too babez, tastes just like blue WKD!”

NEW THREAD: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...na-get-bolton-to-dm-me-before-i-turn-30.3499/

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.