Mrs Hinch #65 Hey Jamie, it’s ya birthday, but we gonna party like it’s MY birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she’s just ‘Oi’d’ Ronnie.

He won’t have bonded with her because she’s spent all her time selling him. It’s such a shame for a child to be subject to this marketing persona. He’s a prop in her theatricals.
Her interaction with him is so uncomfortable to watch.
When she's in front of him poking and prodding he seems to be looking around for his Daddy.

Reactions: 20
You're not supposed to rinse things off when you put them in the dishwasher, otherwise it won't always do a proper cycle

. SM-G973F .
Really? I did not know that! I always wash off my plates etc before putting them in the dishwasher. I thought bits of food etc would clog up the pipes/drain.
You learn something new every day! Thank you x

Reactions: 9
20191103_214512.jpg

Erm, wasn't it over a few days ago. Bring on November? I think it was brought on the 1st? Someone #gift the woman a calendar.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You're not supposed to rinse things off when you put them in the dishwasher, otherwise it won't always do a proper cycle

. SM-G973F .
I only rinse them if there’s food on them.
How does the dishwasher know if you rinsed them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Really? I did not know that! I always wash off my plates etc before putting them in the dishwasher. I thought bits of food etc would clog up the pipes/drain.
You learn something new every day! Thank you x
I've only recently learnt myself [emoji85] It's such a time saver now lol

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely watching on here: she has made it CRYSTAL clear of all the things SHE has bought, after all the AD/gifted discussions. Also, there has been numerous mentions on here, lately, of how stupid she sounds, speaking to Ronnie....low and behold, she addresses how she talks to him tonight, saying, “Excuse my voice! God knows what happens when we talk to babies”. NEVER has she addressed this before. And she has been speaking to Ronnie like this for months. 😂

Reactions: 23
........well she had the royal wave down pat last week out the window 😂😂😂😂
This still makes me laugh way more than it should....it really was like the royal wave 😂😂
View attachment 54116
[/QUOTE]

That was the most cringe worthy thing I’ve see her do since gretal as Beyoncé 😂😂

Thanks for sharing again, needed a good laugh 😂

Because she’s an ego-maniac!!

Yes this really annoyed me too. Pooing is natural and isn’t something to be ashamed of.
It’s something you’d say to your dog when he’s gone toilet indoors

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This still makes me laugh way more than it should....it really was like the royal wave 😂😂
View attachment 54116
That was the most cringe worthy thing I’ve see her do since gretal as Beyoncé 😂😂

Thanks for sharing again, needed a good laugh 😂

It’s something you’d say to your dog when he’s gone toilet indoors
[/QUOTE]
I was going to say the same thing! x

Reactions: 3
100% she’s been reading her. Notice on her photo challenge story she calls Jamie’s mum “the original mrs Hinch” that was mentioned not that long ago

Reactions: 27
Fave part of her husbands birthday is the clean up...
I honestly don't think she likes cleaning, she just does it for insta/money...

I maybe wrong with what im about to say but if i had guests round and their kids used a bed as a den taking pillows and the duvet off i'll be fuming.
Same. No playing in the bedrooms / my office.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her interaction with him is so uncomfortable to watch.
When she's in front of him poking and prodding he seems to be looking around for his Daddy.
Bless him, he always seems so expressionless when she’s talking to him, seems as though they have no mother son bond as was previously said. ☹ Poor boy is just another cash cow for her

• Sad
Reactions: 19
When I have friends round with their kids it takes me 2 days to clean up, they trash every single room including the play room!! I would mind these tidy kids in my house

jamie looks a LOT older than 35!

Also how has she got more followers from people that are more well known than her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
@Noname12345 I couldn’t agree more about not liking cleaning, she admitted (not sure where) that she use to look a home accounts on Instagram all the time and wanted to have a home like theirs, I think she started to show her cleaning her home to gain followers because her house wasn’t like the big home accounts and just showing decor pics ect wasn’t getting her anymore.
Mrs hinch is a character now it’s not her, I don’t think her house is as clean as people think it’s all smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.