Mrs Hinch #65 Hey Jamie, it’s ya birthday, but we gonna party like it’s MY birthday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I'm just getting too suspicious but that last story looks staged.

Reactions: 5
Why’s it Ma Barker bathing Ronnie 🤔 did she ship the in laws off after an hour? They never get a look in do they.

Reactions: 11
Maybe I'm just getting too suspicious but that last story looks staged.
Yes i think so too as she wants to come across as relatable - and thinks she's one of us (clearly isn't and never will be).
Shame those kids couldn't have smeared their chocolate covered fingers on the duvet

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her dishwasher load? She didn’t even rinse out the chocolate from the bowl?! How lazy and dirty.

Reactions: 10
Yes i think so too as she wants to come across as relatable - and thinks she's one of us (clearly isn't and never will be).
Shame those kids couldn't have smeared their chocolate covered fingers on the duvet
Like hell were they allowed to play upstairs unsupervised. Not with her anxiety. I’d have been checking on them especially with all that finger food, marshmallows, cake and chocolate about!
And if they were supervised where’s the photo? She never puts the phone down.

Hey thread 65 ... I think Jamie was turning 35 ... what's it going to be like when madame turns 30 ... better book turning of the guards now or tripping of colours ... not sure what its called
I thought this was his 40th?

Reactions: 4
What the duck is wrong with sausage rolls, egg sarnies, cheese straws, and a quateu from iceland🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find it weird that even at his birthday party Jamie isn’t having a few beers and there’s a few bottles of wine?! I can only see Pepsi max cans on her story! Without wanting to sound like an alcoholic it just strikes me as a bit odd!!
I pretty much exclusively drink Pepsi max/Coke Zero so whenever I see other people do the same I cheer slightly 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dog at the table 😳😳😳
Just no. I love my dog to bits and he has free reign of the house by he knows full well to sit elsewhere when we are eating....

• Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 54049

Anybody else’s stomach churning at the thought to cocktail sausages lying on top of strawberries 🤢

Why is her lot so obsessed with these grazing tables, the amount of waste is horrific and the layout doesn’t make sense?!
Not to mention the crackers soaking all the water from the cucumbers.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
My neighbours had their little one christened today. They had a lot of food left over, so they have been going door to door giving it out. We have had chicken and rice and pizza. I wonder what will happen with the leftovers in Ye Olde Village? And, the food I am stuffing my gob with is very nice!!

What the duck is wrong with sausage rolls, egg sarnies, cheese straws, and a quateu from iceland🙄
And a prawn ring! God I love a cheese straw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she duck let um go in there unsupervised. Jesus christ were not thick hun. Atb.

• Haha
Looks like they’ve been on a follower buying spree now she’s at 2.9 mill...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s all so staged. I can imagine a schedule, Grazing plate, photo, five minutes to eat before we move on to Cake, photo, outside toast marshmallows, photo, sparklers next, photo. Put out sparklers please go home. Bin bag for plates and cutlery. Done. Photo.
Please go home... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her favourite part of the evening is...wiping down the table after her guests have fucked off...

Speaks volumes for why Jamie’s family are hardly ever mentioned.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.