Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the haunted film room with the bookshelf and the books she bought from the antique shop?
They don’t get time hunnaayyyy, the boysccch never sleep and Soph never chills! Apart from when she’s stalking new tend bestbubs4eva candidates on Love Island, watching gardening shows, game shows and when they apparently binge a series they’re paid to mention 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I forgot about that one. It does seem like shite. What a coincidence for both stories if it’s not.
I forgot too! It’s too much of a coincidence, like what are the chances? 🤥

Maybe they saw how many likes they got on that post and got hooked

Reactions: 15
I skim read all the wedding stuff (tallest bridesmaid made me 🤣 though) but I like to think Aunty Mamfa was babysitting. She’s surely a million times better in a crisis (especially a medical one) than either Sophie Rose or Janine.

Reactions: 14
. I mean l quite like Mr Sheen, but I'm fully aware he is a fictional character designed as brand ID and linked to furniture polish, not my friend, who claims we can all learn together as we polish, not even sure if there is a Mrs Sheen or mini tend toddler Sheen's????
Really brings home how ridiculous it all is when you put it like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She needs sacked then!! That would be a disgusting abuse of her role if that were true! I sometimes wish people could take a step back and look at what they’ve posted with the wit to see how inappropriate it is.
Pretty sure as others are, that this isn't even true!

Reactions: 8
Who is living in grey skulls now?? 😉
A lucky, special family 😂
---
Does anyone know if I can put my summer curtains up yet? I've still got my winter ones up and Soph hasn't changed hers yet so I'm really unsure what to do guyyzzzz
You can ask on MHMMDI. A really helpful Facebook page that helps you to make adult decisions and choices that you are not capable of doing. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.