Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s taken a parcel into hospital 🤔
---
What happened to the moss she plonked in the middle of the coffee table 😜
---
Has Tracey escaped from the loft yet?
Also what's happened to the 'memory room' which was basically a shrine to Desenio Prints and had a (gifted) old folks home style arm chair plonked in the corner? Never seen that room since!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Better be a new fred tomorrow, I have a headache from this one
---
Don't forget @MagicRoundabout also MIA
Aww I do hope Magics OK, she would always pop up after a little while away, but I've not noticed her name for a really long time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Glad I came back over here lol I’ve been on Greedy Guts thread for a while now but she’s boring the tits right off me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to the haunted film room with the bookshelf and the books she bought from the antique shop?

Also, do we think the backstairs ghoul has been exorcised or still living there silently judging her lack of parenting skills and zero cooking ability?

Just a quickie though, that post needs to be deleted. Far too much info, I felt as if I was intruding when I read it.

Reactions: 11
I think people forget Hinch is just a brand, a multi million pound brand and Sophie is the CEO of this brand/company. Its just a cheaper sales and marketing tool for companies to use influencers to 'influence' you into buying a product. Their tactics are less subtle than a TV ad but basically they are just a walking ad. She is a strewd business woman playing the role of a bored young house wife to encourage people to watch and buy. Her only issue was greed and money took over, like with all good business people, money makes money and you will never have enough. I dont agree with influencers sales tactics but I'm fully aware of them and would never fall for it, but many vulnerable people do and that's how they make money. You wouldn't sue amazon if you got into debt spending with them so why would an influencer be different? I think they need to be more transparent about ads and gifts but you just always have to assume anything they show is either a freebie or being paid by the company!
The difference being, I would only use Amazzzooonnnn to purchase stuff, that is why they exist, it's very clear that Amazon are not my online family. There are strict guidelines and regulations around traditional forms of advertising, social media needs the same level of transparency and regulation around instahun and how they make money. People may forget Hunch is a brand, that is the problem. I mean l quite like Mr Sheen, but I'm fully aware he is a fictional character designed as brand ID and linked to furniture polish, not my friend, who claims we can all learn together as we polish, not even sure if there is a Mrs Sheen or mini tend toddler Sheen's????
---
What happened to the haunted film room with the bookshelf and the books she bought from the antique shop?

Also, do we think the backstairs ghoul has been exorcised or still living there silently judging her lack of parenting skills and zero cooking ability?

Just a quickie though, that post needs to be deleted. Far too much info, I felt as if I was intruding when I read it.
I'm thinking she lit one of the candles and the whole room kinda melted into itself, the ghoul has given up and moved into Hunch HQ, to avoid the cackling and screeching in the big house. Hope that helps 😂
---
Glad I came back over here lol I’ve been on Greedy Guts thread for a while now but she’s boring the tits right off me 🤣🤣
Big shiny headed git, she is too 🤣🤣🤣
---
Big shiny headed git, she is too 🤣🤣🤣
---
I wonder if she’s taken a parcel into hospital 🤔
---
What happened to the moss she plonked in the middle of the coffee table 😜
---
Has Tracey escaped from the loft yet?
Oh my Christ, the bastard moss, I forgot about that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I thought this read tap dodger 🤣 it's Glasweigan slang for someone you'd call dirty 🤣🤣
Well to be fair she looks like she stinks an all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think that small business M&S got lots of new followers thanks to the Hinch effect when she shared their apple juice?
Maybe they were the ones who sent her the moonpig card as they were so grateful to her putting them on the map.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bucking the trend here but I have to ask, who is L to you? Is she/her family a patient/client? I got the impression from your initial post about getting a phone call that this was someone you knew personally, but it seems like this is related to your work?

You need to rethink how much personally identifying information you have posted here about this case. It is easily recognisable to anyone who may have had any involvement in the case personally or professionally. If this is something you have encountered through your job then this is really unprofessional of you, I’m sorry. It’s a dreadfully tragic case but this isn’t your story to share, as a medic I understand the need to vent when involved in sad cases but there is too much specific information here.
I agree. And I'm just going to say it, I call bull tit too.

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure it's all made up, don't worry.

Convenient Alpaca story too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She posted that essay on Sunday evening, right? Plus they were seen at the wedding until 9pm on Saturday? So in the post she's got this spiel about how very VERY slowly the antibiotics are working. Given the two ambulance trips (if you believe that) and a trip home in the middle, say it all kicked off when she got home from the wedding, I mean first episode start to getting home let's say three hours, back at midnight, she rings for a second ambulance early hours, I mean he's not going to have been on IV antibiotics for much more than twelve hours when she posted about how slow his recovery is. Does she think they hook up the antibiotics and within an hour or two that's it?!

As someone who is in and out of hospital with my son I absolutely hate the drama and also cryptic stuff. Either tell us (though seems unfair on the poor kid when she's got millions of people/bots following her) or don't. I hate the drama.

Reactions: 17
Wishing little Ronnie a very speedy and full recovery. The fact that the internet is crawling with personal and private info about this poor little lad, provided by his mother is just so wrong.

Monetising your kids for your own personal gain is disgusting and not granting him his privacy when she freaks out when she’s “trolled” at a wedding smacks of gargantuan double standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if I can put my summer curtains up yet? I've still got my winter ones up and Soph hasn't changed hers yet so I'm really unsure what to do guyyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Does anyone know if I can put my summer curtains up yet? I've still got my winter ones up and Soph hasn't changed hers yet so I'm really unsure what to do guyyzzzz
You go for it Hun. Get your summer door wreath up too while you’re at it.
Hope that helps. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Convenient Alpaca story too.
I forgot about that one. It does seem like shite. What a coincidence for both stories if it’s not.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.