Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably heat stroke from making him and his brother wear coats and woolly hats in 20+ degrees!!
Now this wouldn't surprise me, it's been warmer than Satan's ballsack but she doesn't seem to care.

I hope poor Ron is OK and receiving the best possible care. I hope he's not tortured with videos of mummaz most handsome manzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree…My gut is she a FLO
She needs sacked then!! That would be a disgusting abuse of her role if that were true! I sometimes wish people could take a step back and look at what they’ve posted with the wit to see how inappropriate it is.

Reactions: 21

Anything pleeeeeease.

The new chickens
The balloon ride
Her next winter schent
Whether the balcony will ever be built and revealed
Talk about the new bleeping animals or the prospect of a third pregnancy by the end of the year if you must but can we pleeeease get back on topic??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Anything pleeeeeease.

The new chickens
The balloon ride
Her next winter schent
Whether the balcony will ever be built and revealed
Talk about the new bleeping animals or the prospect of a third pregnancy by the end of the year if you must but can we pleeeease get back on topic??
Is she pregnant? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think people forget Hinch is just a brand, a multi million pound brand and Sophie is the CEO of this brand/company. Its just a cheaper sales and marketing tool for companies to use influencers to 'influence' you into buying a product. Their tactics are less subtle than a TV ad but basically they are just a walking ad. She is a strewd business woman playing the role of a bored young house wife to encourage people to watch and buy. Her only issue was greed and money took over, like with all good business people, money makes money and you will never have enough. I dont agree with influencers sales tactics but I'm fully aware of them and would never fall for it, but many vulnerable people do and that's how they make money. You wouldn't sue amazon if you got into debt spending with them so why would an influencer be different? I think they need to be more transparent about ads and gifts but you just always have to assume anything they show is either a freebie or being paid by the company!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Instagram as a whole is bad for mental health tbh. I’m not easily swayed or get down about myself but, bloody hell, seeing constant filtered faces and thin able bodies don’t half make me feel crappy. Same as these insta perfect houses. Matching everything, no mess and wonderful decor. Meanwhile here’s me in my rented house that’s in more need of upgrading than Noah’s ark. There’s not 1 influenza, they’re much and such the same. Tho I will say it’s how hinch firstly came on my radar. My youngest had just had her second baby and was feeling low and was suddenly sending her other half out for every cleaning product, wax melt and soft furnishing known to man. It’s a crap situation
a colleague of mine came off Instagram due to constantly seeing filtered faces, perfect bodies etc she’s very thin anyway but ended up getting lips, brows, cheeks, jaw filler you name it! She had it done! She only came off because her boyfriend said she didn’t look the same anymore and realised how bad she looked she got them dissolved, shame is she’s a very naturally pretty girl!
I think her Instagram is based on algorithm so whatever she was looking at came up with more cosmetic/aesthetic posts

mine however I follow a lot of vintage/cottage core so my Instagram and follow pages are just old biddy vintage pages and recipes 🤣 I am only 29 but easily could of been born 60 years earlier 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely agree with what you said but can we just say died by suicide rather than commited. As suicide isn't a crime, it can be very triggering for those whove had loved ones die in this way.
I prefer taken own life, committed is triggering but it's a phrase that has been around for years. It's so much more important to talk about suicide freely, however it is described rather then ask people not to use certain words which could make it more awkward to discuss.

Reactions: 14
Soooo.....errr....

When do we think the hot air balloon ride will be?
When it's gifted to them, them tight bastards won't put their hands in their pockets to pay for it themselves.
Old noknob6footwobblytits is still waiting for 'polar express/Christmas train rides for the boys too... whatever happened to that? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’s taken a parcel into hospital 🤔
---
What happened to the moss she plonked in the middle of the coffee table 😜
---
Has Tracey escaped from the loft yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bucking the trend here but I have to ask, who is L to you? Is she/her family a patient/client? I got the impression from your initial post about getting a phone call that this was someone you knew personally, but it seems like this is related to your work?

You need to rethink how much personally identifying information you have posted here about this case. It is easily recognisable to anyone who may have had any involvement in the case personally or professionally. If this is something you have encountered through your job then this is really unprofessional of you, I’m sorry. It’s a dreadfully tragic case but this isn’t your story to share, as a medic I understand the need to vent when involved in sad cases but there is too much specific information here.
Glad you said it, far too much detail to be shared (almost as much as Soph gives when she's tells a big fat whopping lie)

I may have been a nusty troll for too long now, I was skeptical from the alpacas 🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.