Mrs Hinch #649 Soph’s not eating meat, about as true as the size of her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #649 - Soph’s not eating meat, about as true as the size of her feet - thank you to @itsanofrommehun for the new thread title. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark thread suggestion.

After dropping another troll bomb, Hinch went AWOL for four days. Unfortunately for her, she was spotted at a wedding by a Tattle special agent who was able to tell us that our Soph was a bridesmaid but wasn‘t named on the seating plan! Why was this? Surely Mrs Hinch isn’t so famous now that she has to use a pseudonym at her best friend’s wedding in case the paps are onto her?! In any case, she did a Cinderella and left the reception early before Jimbob turned back into a giant pumpkin. The only evidence that she’d been there was a lone size 10 5 shoe on the steps leaving the building!

The next day, Hinch took to insta to drip feed medical information about Ronnie to her sheep (mother of the year right there!). Whatever is going on, your Tattle cheerleaders hope you get well soon, Ron. And that your mother gives you some privacy from the gram for a change!

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is worth a read for lurkers and newbies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Mrs Hinch #649 - Soph’s not eating meat, about as true as the size of her feet - thank you to @itsanofrommehun for the new thread title. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly mark thread suggestion.

After dropping another troll bomb, Hinch went AWOL for four days. Unfortunately for her, she was spotted at a wedding by a Tattle special agent who was able to tell us that our Soph was a bridesmaid but wasn‘t named on the seating plan! Why was this? Surely Mrs Hinch isn’t so famous now that she has to use a pseudonym at her best friend’s wedding in case the paps are onto her?! In any case, she did a Cinderella and left the reception early before Jimbob turned back into a giant pumpkin. The only evidence that she’d been there was a lone size 10 5 shoe on the steps leaving the building!

The next day, Hinch took to insta to drip feed medical information about Ronnie to her sheep (mother of the year right there!). Whatever is going on, your Tattle cheerleaders hope you get well soon, Ron. And that your mother gives you some privacy from the gram for a change!

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is worth a read for lurkers and newbies.
Not just any bridesmaid too, the tallest bridesmaid. Thanks for the new thread 😊 it will probably last us all week at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I was watching Sarah Beeney last night on her adventures on her new farm she has with her family & it couldn’t be more different to Sopha’s life, Sarah’s boys muck in with everything & look like they are having the time of their life, she did an Easter egg hunt & just left them to it. Sopha could learn a thing or two, Sarah wasn’t snogging animals either 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Excellent recap @BeeHappy, lovin' ya work 🥰
I have been swerving out of ma lane too and totally inflfffluuennccced by our fwiend from down under @screenfreelookatme, have been spending some quality time getting to know an Australian instacunt called Amyloo or something, anyway these bastards are all the same, same formula, poor parenting, shameless self promotion, endless lies and when caught out, cry Trolllllllllzzzzzz, entitled, ignorant and greedy. It would also appear that her kids are not very fond of their Muma (as she refers to herself in the third person). Seriously the similarities between these two vile creatures cannot be a coincidence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Zoph hun, have you cancelled your holiday, with Ron being poorly or are you leaving him with your sister?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Regarding the mention on the last thread of Sopha’s speciaaaaaal birfffday gift of a Hot Air Balloon ride; the current status is that JimbobBoobyWobbler tried to book this one ⤵ But they didn’t have it in a tend size 5 🤭

A5B4A912-0328-4234-A330-05B85ED1E075.jpeg

He’s currently trying to book this one instead 🤭

4062F8F8-51E2-4891-A427-9D1701CBE793.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Smashing thread title. I can't believe (or can I) how slow moving these threads are. Genuinely hope Ron is getting better very soon and she hasn't been sitting on a throne of lies and embellishing

Reactions: 25
Zoph hun, have you cancelled your holiday, with Ron being poorly or are you leaving him with your sister?
Was it a family holiday or another girls trip/couples trip? I vaguely remember her mentioning a holiday after the hen do but not fully

Reactions: 11
Was it a family holiday or another girls trip/couples trip? I vaguely remember her mentioning a holiday after the hen do but not fully
Yes I think her timeline was holiday, Ron's birthday then new animals in July. So they should be going away this week or next.

Reactions: 16
If it’s a couples trip without the kids (again) special time with the husband that she cant stand loves so much then my money is on her leaving Ronnie but coming out with more bullshit about how he’s either made a miraculous, miracle recovery bless his ‘art what did we do to deserve kids, orrr he’ll be dumped on her geriatric mother coz hard working women like Soph need a break too yano… 🤮

Reactions: 20
God she's really going to milk this isn't she 🙄. Bet she is loving the speculation and all the engagement it's bringing to her account.

Ron was probably discharged 24 hours later and she's busy filming content.

Reactions: 35
It's gonna be a quiet thread for a while then, she won't be back this week cos she'll be milking it for all its worth, then her 10th holiday this past year so she won't be on .. She has it so bloody easy. She wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world with 28 day holiday to last a full year.

Reactions: 35
If it’s a couples trip without the kids (again) special time with the husband that she cant stand loves so much then my money is on her leaving Ronnie but coming out with more bullshit about how he’s either made a miraculous, miracle recovery bless his ‘art what did we do to deserve kids, orrr he’ll be dumped on her geriatric mother coz hard working women like Soph need a break too yano… 🤮
She's had a stressful 7-10 days with Ronnie being Ill so she deserves a break 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she's really going to milk this isn't she 🙄. Bet she is loving the speculation and all the engagement it's bringing to her account.

Ron was probably discharged 24 hours later and she's busy filming content.
I'm just waiting for the story about her running into 3 women all wearing her lounge wear in the hospital corridor, who offered to use their healing hands on Ronnie. It worked miraculously and we are off on our jollys now xoxoxo see you in 2 weeks when I don't mention Ronnie's illness again xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
If they are due to go away this week, and if Ron is as poorly as she's alluding to then she's in a bit of a pickle.

Does she go away anyway for the content, leaving Ron with Mamfa/Fiddle, but running the risk of being spotted abroad without Ron?
Or does she pass up the opportunity for some braggy content for more greyed out shots of hospital rooms and woe is me paragraphs? Not much content you can (or should!) get out of a child's illness.
Or, bonus third option, is it all a bit of an exaggeration and they're off to the airport now, all 4 (and fiddle), where they'll be spotted and it will come out that Ron can't have been that ill. She'll no doubt play it off as a miracle, I'm sure.

Edit to add, if it's a couple's or girls holiday then it's an even stickier pickle. Because, again, it's a choice of content and looking like a tit mum if she's spotted, or boring hospital/home content, or having to admit she's embellished the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.