Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Thank you to @The Green Triangle for the thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Please mark all suggestions with Thread Suggestion, keep them short and swear free please.

Same old same old from Sopha, cleaning already clean things. More “Spend the day wiv us/meeee”
Borinnnnng 🥱 Wonder where Fruitcake Freda is? Maybe still stuck in customs with her pink silk purse at Stansted Airport on the way home from the hen party 🤭😂

The Wiki is the pink button at the top of the page and thread 500 is a great, informative read:
https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Edit: to add some things 🙃

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Very surprised to see Lon has a stroller type pram when Ron was bundled up like a newborn parent facing until 3.5 years old.

Edited to add: No wonder those kids allegedly don’t sleep when they’re contained indoors or in prams, they should be running round burning off their energy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Why is she pissing about around 1230 with the car boot and showing everyone a load of crap? No one cares what you have in your boot you sad case.
Pack it up and go on your bloody trip.
She obviously has help (fiddles) going with her and she cant push them two buggies alone (they not a joint frame) if she uses them today.
That also brings the question up as to why Ronnie needs a bloody buggy for a day trip? He should be walking round fine. She often shows him walking/running around and he even managed a '5 hour' party apparently not long ago for Lennie so why does he need this buggy? She just a lazy twit!
I think she likes to keep them as babyish as possible to avoid dealing with them. Being loud? Put a dummy in the mouth! Running off to fast and cant be arsed to hold their hand? Shove em in the buggy! :rolleyes: Double the laziness points too as the buggy faces away from her so she doesnt need to talk to them as they cant see her. As I said, Pure Lazy twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Kate to the party - how many nappies does she need for her 4 year old and 2 year old? Blimey. That’s a lot of nappies. I have a newborn and usually just have 3-4 nappies in the changing bag. Who wants to lug half of the nappy warehouse round with you???
I’m guessing - nothing wrong with it - Ronnie isn’t as toilet ready as they pretend he is. Or she’s begging for nappy gigs again.
Why do they both need a buggy? Sorry. I get it for when you go to a theme park for the day/holiday and maybe I’m applying too much of my own experience here but my 4 year old hasn’t used a buggy for well over a year now and even then that buggy use was more about me controlling him on the school run (to take the older child).

Good spot on the booster seat. I was too busy looking for the DVD players in the back - she definitely used to have those. I think Lonnie is now forward facing as well. I won’t comment on that.

But my favourite bit? She’s wearing her dressing gown to film that content. You can see the shadow. So when is this day out supposed to be happening cos hinch isn’t even dressed yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Those poor lads, the footwells in the back of the car didn’t have even a speck of a crushed Pom bear let alone a McDonald’s toy. I bet they just get handed iPads .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh no, this thread is about to go all mumsnetty now isn't it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Anyone else have half a Tonne of Lego; half eaten applies; random books; tat from party bags etc in their car? No? Just me? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Sending herself messages again I presume
There’s no way she could have added the stories and then waited for responses from the hunzz, took screenshots, cropped and pasted them, then written all that stuff she’s added 🙄 It’s all pre-done, I bet those messages are from her fake accounts and she had it ready to go. As soon as I saw the two pushchairs I knew she’d put up a post like this.... just stirring up the hunzz as per usual 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 54
But my favourite bit? She’s wearing her dressing gown to film that content. You can see the shadow. So when is this day out supposed to be happening cos hinch isn’t even dressed yet 😂😂
I wonder if she’s going to pass off a pre-record as todays day out. What day did Maldon stoner see her? Could that day be the pre-record? Or the petting farm where she was spotted in a mood by another tattler?

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s going to pass off a pre-record as todays day out. What day did Maldon stoner see her? Could that day be the pre-record? Or the petting farm where she was spotted in a mood by another tattler?
They’ve already been shown. She openly showed pre records yesterday so I’m guessing the day out was yesterday.

Reactions: 11
Maldon stoner 😂. Always gets me

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sending herself messages again I presume
Wont take away from Ronnie allowing himself to shield in buggy under hood as he gets overwhelmed, yet paraded that child like a show pony at her book signings. He was petrified but you know, if its making the money roll in he can put up with it for a bit. Selfish witch.
---
Didn’t see the buggy when he was forced into the book signing and could have shielded himself then when he felt overwhelmed
Oh snap! Great tattle minds think alike :)

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh no, this thread is about to go all mumsnetty now isn't it

Not from me Hen, I don't give a shiny gifted tend tit how people birth their babies, boob or bottle feed, when toilet training starts or if your tend toddler is using a forward facing pushchair. What I want to know is WHY is she fannying about in the boot and how does FiddlemeTimbers give her bitty on road trips? Also where is the taptodger????? I must have answer's! Damit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone else have half a Tonne of Lego; half eaten applies; random books; tat from party bags etc in their car? No? Just me? 😂😂
Christ almighty, I moved his car seat to clean under it the other day and found a leftover child from his birthday party in March…🙊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Kate to the party - how many nappies does she need for her 4 year old and 2 year old? Blimey. That’s a lot of nappies. I have a newborn and usually just have 3-4 nappies in the changing bag. Who wants to lug half of the nappy warehouse round with you???
I’m guessing - nothing wrong with it - Ronnie isn’t as toilet ready as they pretend he is. Or she’s begging for nappy gigs again.
Why do they both need a buggy? Sorry. I get it for when you go to a theme park for the day/holiday and maybe I’m applying too much of my own experience here but my 4 year old hasn’t used a buggy for well over a year now and even then that buggy use was more about me controlling him on the school run (to take the older child).

Good spot on the booster seat. I was too busy looking for the DVD players in the back - she definitely used to have those. I think Lonnie is now forward facing as well. I won’t comment on that.

You are right about the dressing gown - you see a teeny bit of the sleeve as well whilst she’s filming & she’s got her slippers on. They’ve got two cars - maybe Freda and Jamie take the boys to whatever location Sophie has chosen for them to film their IG scenes. Meanwhile Princess Sophie gets ready curling her hair and eye bleeping herself in her dressing cupboard, and when’s she’s done, she drives to wherever they are, pulls out her phone -shouts ‘action’ - everyone performs their part and then she goes home to edit her vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

I noticed the messy hair and dressing gown in the shadow too. I reckon this was from the beach trip maybe that's why everyone had left by the time they got there. because her sorting the boot took too bleeping long 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.