Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really have much to say on the donkey story. The ones the posted don’t look miserable to me and they’re only taking kids!?
I admit it is nice of her to care. But she uses makeup and cleaning products tested on animals. Her own dog doesn’t see fresh air and is over weight.
she should have a look at the donkeys in Greece and try and help those first. 🥴
It's more for the engagement and stats to her account than actually getting off her arse and actually doing something, actually wouldn't even have to get of her arse, she could set up her own petition.

Reactions: 13
The donkey thing has annoyed me, I'd prefer it if it didn't happen but it does, it's a registered company and is run by John Nuttall and has been for years. Its professional and caring, the donkies are well looked after. It certainly doesn't need someone like Sopha to jump on a non bandwagon to try and shut it down. She need look no further than poor Hennerz if she wants to talk about animal cruelty. I'm off back to the PS thread cos she is boring beyond belief, cruel to her kids and animals and basically full of shite.
If she wants to get on her high horse (no pun intended) then perhaps she should start with where the donkeys are REALLY mistreated I.e Santorini etc where they are forced to carry heavy adults/lazy tourists up steep steps to get to cliff tops in unbearable heat, not some small seaside business in the UK that has probably been delighting children for generations and where the donkeys welfare is no doubt regularly checked and reviewed! She really thinks she’s going to get a bloody sainthood for this little crusade doesn’t she!?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Zoph hun, tv adverts are a thing of the past babe, ( much like mrs hinch ltd)

Unless you’re going to recreate the aliens from the smash ads, the warmth of the bistro ads, ride down a Yorkshire cobbled hill on a bike, then I reckon you might as well carry on filtering your face for sheet mask insta ads 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She knows bugger all about donkeys or indeed any animals. It's all very well calling yourself an animal lover but if you can't be bothered to educate yourself about a particular species and respect their needs and habits then you're nothing more than a bunny-hugger. She's slowly killing that fat dog and the woolly whatsits are an accident waiting to happen. Let's hope it's her who gets kicked in the foof instead of them injuring those poor boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she wants to get on her high horse (no pun intended) then perhaps she should start with where the donkeys are REALLY mistreated I.e Santorini etc where they are forced to carry heavy adults/lazy tourists up steep steps to get to cliff tops in unbearable heat, not some small seaside business in the UK that has probably been delighting children for generations and where the donkeys welfare is no doubt regularly checked and reviewed! She really thinks she’s going to get a bloody sainthood for this little crusade doesn’t she!?
👏 👏 Not just donkeys either. What about camels 🐫 in hot countries and tiny little horses dragging tourists in carts up hills?
It doesn't happen now because younger, modern people are not having it anymore but in years long gone I have seen collapsed and dying ponies, still attached to carts in 45 degree heat here.
If she wants to shout about something she should do it properly and in the meantime stop covering her lawn with inappropriate animals.
Brain dead f*ck wit whose time is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People are thinking babydoll sheep! And apparently, according to some on here, the space is big set aside is enough for 3? But I'm not gonna act like I know anything about sheep or the space they need!

I just wish she'd get rid of alllll her animals, Henry included before he explodes from being too fat, and lets her children enjoy all that space themselves 😔
The space is nowhere near big enough for sheep unless they're going to be rotated into the main garden and unused alpaca paddock..
Whoever said that originally didn't read properly or is talking out their arse.

Couple of bits...
IMG_20230530_114755.jpg

From the babydoll website itself:
IMG_20230530_115012.jpg

She has a plot of about 1.5a. That tiny paddock is not enough for 1 sheep, nevermind 3. Babydolls still need adequate grazing space which she does not have and cannot provide. Sure, they are "happy" in a small space but it won't be a good quality of life and will be a lot more hard work when disease kicks in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What gets me is the people who sell her these animals, are they not checking properly? Are they the livestock equivalent of puppy farms?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The donkey thing has me fuming. How dare she with no knowledge criticise something she knows nothing about! I agree I think they are Nuttalls and would love to see a member of the family reply to her. The legislation is so strict for Donkeys now. Who does she think she is?

Reactions: 26
The space is nowhere near big enough for sheep unless they're going to be rotated into the main garden and unused alpaca paddock..
Whoever said that originally didn't read properly or is talking out their arse.

Couple of bits...
View attachment 2205645
From the babydoll website itself:
View attachment 2205648

She has a plot of about 1.5a. That tiny paddock is not enough for 1 sheep, nevermind 3. Babydolls still need adequate grazing space which she does not have and cannot provide. Sure, they are "happy" in a small space but it won't be a good quality of life and will be a lot more hard work when disease kicks in.
I know not to take notice unless it's coming from you now then 😂
I'm glad you've shared it. I really do think it's sheep, and we all know she reads here, she needs educating! But, she'll read this and just scroll on past, nothing matters to her, she still squeezes 3 huge alpacas in their tiny space, fine well knowing it's cruel.

Reactions: 14
I kayaked a lot growing up, my dad did slalom kayaking & wanted my sisters and I out on the reg to keep it up (and so that my mum didn’t try and get rid of the 4 kayaks in the garage that she hated 🙄😂). I was an hole of a teenager and continuously refused to wear a life jacket, so my dad hid my paddle…this was about 10 years ago and I still don’t know where tf he put it for the few months before I left home for uni 😅 but he was very adamant that no jacket = no kayaking. And I can swim. I don’t think we’ve ever seen R or L in swimming lessons, apart from that one private one when Fiddles was…fiddling.

ETA: I know now that being able to swim wouldn’t necessarily be able to get me out of any situation that would need a buoyancy aid. But 14-18 year old me was a gobby Wee shite 😤
Knowing how to swim won't help if one is knocked unconscious, in saying that I used to swim way out past the breakers, out past the surfers, while my grandfather stood on the beach frantically trying to call me back to shore, I also was a gobby wee shite. Can't believe I used to actually do that. Can't believe Hunch wouldn't insist on buoyancy devices for her kids, actually I can.

Reactions: 6
What gets me is the people who sell her these animals, are they not checking properly? Are they the livestock equivalent of puppy farms?
I would love to ask the people she got the alpacas from why they thought she was suitable, and why they thought the space provided is suitable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Zoph hun, don’t forget to get inch to upload some more ‘food donation’ video’s, he’s slacking 👍🏻
Donkey rescue food donation content, there's an idea for ya Hunch.
---
Call me cynical but this donkey thing is a misdirection to stop us talking about the weird homecoming, the llama snogging and her generally being a head... credit where credit due... it blooming worked 😂

How much ice cream does she consume in a week?!
Well Goodluck with that Hunch, bloody weird homecoming video. Heartbroken for young Ronnie.

Reactions: 11
I would love to ask the people she got the alpacas from why they thought she was suitable, and why they thought the space provided is suitable.
I wonder about this too, the space obviously, also the risk of berserk ilama syndrome when they're raised with too much human contact and there's Sopha Dolittle snogging them, hugging them, letting them in the house, having them chase the bloody kids around. Remember when she introduced them on instagram the first time 'They call me mum' 🤣 :sick:

Whoever is selling her these animals has as much of a moral compass as her!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She won't, but when PS kills himself in the next few weeks, which is what's going to happen - she'll be first to jump on the grief train. So will all the other big mouths who can't just sit back and wait for solid evidence and an investigation to properly start.
Hinch is too bothered about donkeys for now.

Eta, because I feel like the PS thread gang will slaughter me if any are on here, one of the worse threads for attacking people who aren't in assassination mode that I've been on fyi, I wouldn't bother venturing over, anyway I'm not in support of PS. I'm just saying. Fankoo, now back to Hinch. X
You really think PS is gonna off himself? Interesting, I hadn't thought of that but can totally see him doing it.
I bet all the huns will come out with their "be kind" schtick despite PS being a vile grooming bleep of a human
I honestly don't think he will his too much of a narcissist bleep. I eat my words If he does tho.

I'm on that thread as Hunch is a bore x

Reactions: 8
I think she's trying to get some TV exposure because she is jealous of Stacey always being on TV and thinks she can do the same. Adverts are her limit though, she can do a thousand re takes before the public get to see it.
Also, jimbob is pushing trying to get her noticed for stuff other than cleaning, hence the whole singing thing again. He wants her to be seen on TV more.

I know we've said it before, but she would definitely do The Masked Singer if she got asked (we know she's not well known enough though but she thinks she is) She can warble her way through an autotuned Beyonce number, she can stay hidden until the reveal and then she will show the next day the reaction of her family as she was unmasked. Cue blank looks from Ronnie and Lennie as they couldn't give a tit that it was her anyway and Freda and the niece screeching how amazing she was while she sits on the sofa beaming saying how she just can't believe it.
The American Masked Singer had Ryan Reynolds. We would be treated to a hard faced scrubber from Essex.
Too easy! She’d be obvious by the size errr 5 feet 🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She sounds like a bloody idiot whimpering to Henry don’t go grey. Animals get old it’s a fact. Maybe give him a better life he might live longer if he was exercised.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I used to drink WKD and Smirnoff Ice when I was about 18 and on an apprenticeship so I didn’t have much money and hadn’t branched out into alcohol that didn’t taste of fizzy drinks.

She targets the market of lower incomes so of course it would be such a drink she loves!
Thought her fave drink was appletiser or cordial the lying little wench

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am sure it's been said before but Henry isn't that old and he should NOT be sitting with one back leg out to the side like that. Possible causes are undiagnosed joint or soft tissue issues and/or as a result of being overweight. Both these are things Sophie should be addressing if she really cares about Henry.
I have a cat who sits like that but it is due to being starved as a kitten before I got her. She had no muscles to talk of so her leg kept dislocating. The vet says there is nothing that can be done about it now but we know it may cause her more problems when she gets old and we are ready to take the necessary action to limit any resulting pain.

1685450965574.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It's killing me for what these new bloody animals are going to be!

Can the gods of the new threads create a poll at the beginning of the next one (if we haven't had the great reveal by then) for guesses as to what they could be pleeeeeease! No suggestion to be sniffed at, as we can't really put anything moronic and inappropriate past our Sofe can we 😂

What have we had suggested so far?

Sheep, donkeys, goats, cows, rabbits, guinea-pigs, tortoises, pigs....?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.