Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on for a while. Things that have annoyed me.

1.The fake singing. I actually thought it was her at first 🤣 All a bit weird not correcting people who thought it was actually her.

2.How does she have the audacity to say donkey rides are cruel. Yes it maybe a little, but I bet they go home to more than half an acre of land to roam unlike her lot. If she knew anything about donkeys they originate from Egypt where it's currently 30 degrees so 18 degrees is nothing to them. Plus she's ramming 3 sheep in an even smaller pen soon, also cruel!!!!

Reactions: 15
She won't, but when PS kills himself in the next few weeks, which is what's going to happen - she'll be first to jump on the grief train. So will all the other big mouths who can't just sit back and wait for solid evidence and an investigation to properly start.
Hinch is too bothered about donkeys for now.
You really think PS is gonna off himself? Interesting, I hadn't thought of that but can totally see him doing it.
I bet all the huns will come out with their "be kind" schtick despite PS being a vile grooming bleep of a human

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Literally sat there talking about animal welfare while scoffing down a tub of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. The irony is quite something!

Reactions: 23
Is she paving the way for some rescue donkeys? It’s really irresponsible of her with her platform to start something against the donkey owners when she hasn’t even seen the situation in person. Just a photo sent by her mate.
Also another totally random bug bear for me is those lights she has in the fireplace under the TV. It must be so distracting when you are watching TV. I’m predicting another boof board meeting with blank post-its is on the cards for a telly ad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got a massive platform. She's had 5 years to turn that massive platform into a cruelty free platform and yet has chosen to go where the money is instead. She can't pick and choose where her morals and ethics lie. So forgive me for not buying into suddenly caring about some donkeys she hasn't even seen in person. She's an absolute twit.

(FYI I don't agree with donkey rides either)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You really think PS is gonna off himself? Interesting, I hadn't thought of that but can totally see him doing it.
I bet all the huns will come out with their "be kind" schtick despite PS being a vile grooming bleep of a human
I've read a lot of comments saying it and it made me think it's very possible, until then I didn't think of it either. But I don't particularly care enough yet, when a properly detailed investigation starts, I'll follow along further. For now it's just constant bitching, and it's become boring very quickly.

anyway, back to the Hinch thread and the chat about her husband, I mean donkeys ✨️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How much ice cream does she consume in a week?!
I don't think she consumes very much, everything she does is for advertising and promotions which lead to money, if it wasn't wouldn't you just say...

"Excuse me eating my ice cream" but NO... its "just eating my Ben and Jerry's CARAMEL CHOO CHOO Ice cream!!" whilst watching ZOFLORA ads and SHARK ads!! 😡

She attaches herself to brand names in the hope of contracts and future work?

As for TV work, I find her very condescending and her voice is very irritating, I think most people's brains switch off when she speaks, she comes across as a "loud mouth know it all" who actually makes a disaster of most things she touches?

Reactions: 28
Is she paving the way for some rescue donkeys?
Probably, what Soph wants Soph gets, but with what room! She's over run with animals that already have a space far too small for them all to the point it's beyond cruel.

She did try to rescue a donkey about 6 month though, I remember her story, but claimed he had already been rescued by the time she enquired. In other words, the people said absolutely not to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I
She won't, but when PS kills himself in the next few weeks, which is what's going to happen - she'll be first to jump on the grief train. So will all the other big mouths who can't just sit back and wait for solid evidence and an investigation to properly start.
Hinch is too bothered about donkeys for now.

Eta, because I feel like the PS thread gang will slaughter me if any are on here, one of the worse threads for attacking people who aren't in assassination mode that I've been on fyi, I wouldn't bother venturing over, anyway I'm not in support of PS. I'm just saying. Fankoo, now back to Hinch. X
didn’t feel safe over there and happily back home🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Probably, what Soph wants Soph gets, but with what room! She's over run with animals that already have a space far too small for them all to the point it's beyond cruel.

She did try to rescue a donkey about 6 month though, I remember her story, but claimed he had already been rescued by the time she enquired. In other words, the people said absolutely not to her.
She doesn’t have the room does she. Why is she trying to cram animals in. It’s either alpacas and nothing else if you ask me

Reactions: 8
She's got a massive platform. She's had 5 years to turn that massive platform into a cruelty free platform and yet has chosen to go where the money is instead. She can't pick and choose where her morals and ethics lie. So forgive me for not buying into suddenly caring about some donkeys she hasn't even seen in person. She's an absolute twit.

(FYI I don't agree with donkey rides either)
Was just coming here to say the same. When she was at the peak of her popularity she actually could have used her account for good. Genuine shout outs for food banks, childrens charities and animal cruelty etc. Instead there was one for a childrens mental health charity, a daft one off dash to a food bank and those Christmas jumpers which she was probably paid to do and a couple of random ones from Inch. Movember but he wasn’t allowed to grow a tache and Soccer Aid, again either paid or given free tickets for. Too little too late Sopha 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She doesn’t have the room does she. Why is she trying to cram animals in. It’s either alpacas and nothing else if you ask me
The chickens have a lovely space. More than they need actually. That's it.
And the area she's done out for the new animals coming is hopefully big enough depending on what they are 🙏

The alpacas tho .... I'm really surprised they've not lashed out from stress due to lack of space!
She's already hinted that she's not done yet aswell, the animals coming aren't the last of them, there's NO more room. Unless she enquires about buying some of the farmers land behind her? Can she do that?

Reactions: 10
If she gets the number for animal cruelty get her to pass it on to so I can report her on behalf of Hennerz.
Also her laugh, it makes my brain split 🤯 it’s so evil and nasty like she’s laughing at her followers for being so naive… I dislike her
Anyone know why she wants to do cleaning adverts when she ain’t even a cleeeannner Sheila

Reactions: 14
The chickens have a lovely space. More than they need actually. That's it.
And the area she's done out for the new animals coming is hopefully big enough depending on what they are 🙏

The alpacas tho .... I'm really surprised they've not lashed out from stress due to lack of space!
She's already hinted that she's not done yet aswell, the animals coming aren't the last of them, there's NO more room. Unless she enquires about buying some of the farmers land behind her? Can she do that?
Yeah the chickens are only small and it is nice to see them roaming free. She just doesn’t have space for the alpacas and another big sized animal!? That space she set aside isn’t big enough for donkeys
Has she said no to goats when someone guessed
less is more sometimes hinch 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah the chickens are only small and it is nice to see them roaming free. She just doesn’t have space for the alpacas and another big sized animal!? That space she set aside isn’t big enough for donkeys
Has she said no to goats when someone guessed
less is more sometimes hinch 😩
People are thinking babydoll sheep! And apparently, according to some on here, the space is big set aside is enough for 3? But I'm not gonna act like I know anything about sheep or the space they need!

I just wish she'd get rid of alllll her animals, Henry included before he explodes from being too fat, and lets her children enjoy all that space themselves 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People are thinking babydoll sheep! And apparently, according to some on here, the space is big set aside is enough for 3? But I'm not gonna act like I know anything about sheep or the space they need!

I just wish she'd get rid of alllll her animals, Henry included before he explodes from being too fat, and lets her children enjoy all that space themselves 😔
Me too. I don’t see the point of them. She’s always at a petting farm or something anyway don’t they get bored of animals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She won’t mention those donkeys again, that story was a flash in the pan. She may share a petition that someone else has created but that will be about it.
Of course her camels are the only ones on the planet that want cuddles 🙄
She has had plenty of offers do to adverts don’t you know? Yeah right!!!

Tuesday day off isn’t it usually.

Reactions: 12
I think she's trying to get some TV exposure because she is jealous of Stacey always being on TV and thinks she can do the same. Adverts are her limit though, she can do a thousand re takes before the public get to see it.
Also, jimbob is pushing trying to get her noticed for stuff other than cleaning, hence the whole singing thing again. He wants her to be seen on TV more.

I know we've said it before, but she would definitely do The Masked Singer if she got asked (we know she's not well known enough though but she thinks she is) She can warble her way through an autotuned Beyonce number, she can stay hidden until the reveal and then she will show the next day the reaction of her family as she was unmasked. Cue blank looks from Ronnie and Lennie as they couldn't give a tit that it was her anyway and Freda and the niece screeching how amazing she was while she sits on the sofa beaming saying how she just can't believe it.
The American Masked Singer had Ryan Reynolds. We would be treated to a hard faced scrubber from Essex.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.