Mrs Hinch #646 It might be Lonnie’s Birthday but Tattle got the gifts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for her to jump on the Philip Schofield bullying / toxic train and say that he was the reason her This Morning stints were a car crash ( not a PS fan so not endorsing his behaviour) … she is definitely pimping herself for Ads ⛵🛳 that ship has definitely sailed

Reactions: 10
Call me cynical but this donkey thing is a misdirection to stop us talking about the weird homecoming, the llama snogging and her generally being a head... credit where credit due... it blooming worked 😂

How much ice cream does she consume in a week?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Call me cynical but this donkey thing is a misdirection to stop us talking about the weird homecoming, the llama snogging and her generally being a head... credit where credit due... it blooming worked 😂

How much ice cream does she consume in a week?!
I was just thinking this about the ice cream. She said a tub. Surely she’s not gonna eat the whole tub in one go 🥴🥴

she said she has the van reg plate. If those donkeys belong to those award winning people I actually feel sorry for them.
she will happily go to a petting zoo. Is that not for entertainment either ??? Animals in pens where you can look and touch…
She can’t pick and choose what is cruel and what isn’t.
I wonder if she’s ever swam with dolphins before 🤔 which I’d say is cruel too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Whatever happened to the reveal of the next animals at Hinchnotafarm?? Did that ever happen? Is this donkey stuff related to that I wonder?

Reactions: 3
The fickkkkkk biatch has obviously forgotten she was the "star" of the Ariel TV ad not so long ago....oh well her nauseating, grating voice was cos she's far, far too tend anxious to be on screen herself 🥱🥱🙄
I was thinking that too, she did show her hand (with tattoo) which sparked this comment from someone who thought it was a gay man😳
IMG_4223_Original.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you think she’s gotten so pissy about the donkeys because she was turned down for one by the donkey sanctuary so she’s coming over all Verruca Salt *stamps feet* “why do they get donkeys but I am not allowed to cram them into a tiny space in tend farm”

Reactions: 18
She’s 100% either already filmed an advert or is lined up to film one. That story didn’t come out of nowhere. She even said “when it comes out later this year or next year”. Calling a massive bingo if I’m right!

Edit for fat finger typos!

Reactions: 28
When on earth is she going to stop dressing the boys in the same outfits every day ffs. Take them shopping and let them point at a few tops and shorts that they like and let them have some individuality ffs.

Reactions: 17
I’ve been thinking about it and I think she’s going to get rescued Donkeys and say they have been rescued from a beach. She’s never shown any interest in Donkeys before. At least she liked the floofs before. The new adopters only need 1/2 acre of land and someone to feed them twice a day

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The donkey thing has annoyed me, I'd prefer it if it didn't happen but it does, it's a registered company and is run by John Nuttall and has been for years. Its professional and caring, the donkies are well looked after. It certainly doesn't need someone like Sopha to jump on a non bandwagon to try and shut it down. She need look no further than poor Hennerz if she wants to talk about animal cruelty. I'm off back to the PS thread cos she is boring beyond belief, cruel to her kids and animals and basically full of shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hope that big vase of Lilly’s on her fireplace are fake ones. wouldn’t have them near my house when animals are around

Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for her to jump on the Philip Schofield bullying / toxic train and say that he was the reason her This Morning stints were a car crash ( not a PS fan so not endorsing his behaviour) … she is definitely pimping herself for Ads ⛵🛳 that ship has definitely sailed
She won't, but when PS kills himself in the next few weeks, which is what's going to happen - she'll be first to jump on the grief train. So will all the other big mouths who can't just sit back and wait for solid evidence and an investigation to properly start.
Hinch is too bothered about donkeys for now.

Eta, because I feel like the PS thread gang will slaughter me if any are on here, one of the worse threads for attacking people who aren't in assassination mode that I've been on fyi, I wouldn't bother venturing over, anyway I'm not in support of PS. I'm just saying. Fankoo, now back to Hinch. X

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She probably does have an advert coming, don't think it will last long with that voice and personality but will be months of I can't believe it guysccchhhh :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
So since tesco doesn’t wants to work with her tit…I don’t see her going shopping in Tesco and saying oh it’s my fav place to shop eh…?? She did mention back then that she’s working on something else so this is what it is…….her pretending all of a sudden she’s watching a load of cleaning adverts which she probably had them all recorded lmao what a sad life then hint to us oh I would love to do something like this when in fact she is probably already done it then comes out and be all so surprise OMG guys I cannot believe it it’s actually happening am on screen OMG whhhhaaaaaaa?…..🤦‍♀️🤣😳😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.