Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the best screenshot, but on her stories from the Marsh Farm outing.....the smile vanished off poor inch's face as he reached the bottom of the slide when you can hear Grinch saying really moodily "oh Jesus!" at him. He genuinely looked a bit scared of her. I bet he lives a life of pure hell with that miserable moody witch

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 32
no sorry nothing as exciting as this. Basically when they got off the bouncy pillows Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his and he hadn’t brushed the sand off his socks. Jamie then spent a good 10 minutes making sure every bit of sand was off of his and lens socks.(that’s what he was doing on the bench with them when she was off on her own)
I presume she didn’t want sand in her house lol.
That's the problem when you dress two kids of different ages and sizes in the same bloody outfits all the time, how are they supposed to know what's theirs and what's not. Poor Ron, he's set up to fail.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh of course she’s the only one with a monogrammed passport holder, wouldn’t it have been nice of her to shell out so everyone had one.

• Haha
Bet the whole of tend farm breathed a collective sigh of relief when she left!

Jimbob is a knob enabling all this but it does seem like he is genuine when he’s playing with and looking after the boysccch, not just shoving them away after the all important pictures for the gram are taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So much to unpick with the Henry thing, so she says it was just the 2 of them for years & she will NEVER forget that but we know that isn’t true as her & no cock got henry together so she’s got to be talking about life before kids, it’s pretty obvious she despises being their mother isn’t it.
I think she meant when she was at home all the time when Jamie was actually working

Reactions: 10
Bet the whole of tend farm breathed a collective sigh of relief when she left!

Jimbob is a knob enabling all this but it does seem like he is genuine when he’s playing with and looking after the boysccch, not just shoving them away after the all important pictures for the gram are taken.
I think he enjoyed it at first but he's quickly realising he's created a monster

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think he enjoyed it at first but he's quickly realising he's created a monster
I think it’s a shame that he clearly does all the parenting and does genuinely care about the boys. But he doesn’t care enough to stop her exploiting them and posting them all over Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think it’s a shame that he clearly does all the parenting and does genuinely care about the boys. But he doesn’t care enough to stop her exploiting them and posting them all over Instagram.
Must be hard for his parents to watch, they know the truth🙁

• Heart
Can you imagine if she did live on an actual working farm 😂 she would have a breakdown within a week with the muddy wellies and stuff !!
I spent two weeks last summer at my father-in-laws farm and I can tell you now she wouldn’t cope 5 minutes.

Mud and tit everywhere and I mean everywhere!

I find it funny how her darling hens ‘never tit’ when they come in the house. Absolute bollocks! Hens tit for Britain, it’s constant. We accidentally left the door open and the amount of tit to clean up after just 10 minutes was shocking and it stinks!

Oh and alpacas do not just tit in one place. They do it everywhere and like to walk and roll in it 🤢 But of course Sophie dearest has potty trained them hasn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️

The shite she comes out with. She makes Boris Johnson look like an honest man 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hinch: Gets grumpy because there's sand on her sons feet at an outdoor play area

Stacey: Filled her entire bathroom with a tonne of sand for her kids 😂

(And yes of course it was completely an OTT thing to do and most right minded people would never do it etc etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She’s such a dick. Getting pissed off with a 3 year old over a bit of sand, yet is happy for those dirt ridden beasts to roam in her kitchen and eat off the worktops 🙄

It’s a bit of sand. Just use one of your many gifted hoovers to clean it up you horrible cow!
Remember Soph never let Ron have sand to play with in his play trays or outdoor mud kitchen - it was always crushed cheerios or some other food item, but not sand.

Oh of course she’s the only one with a monogrammed passport holder, wouldn’t it have been nice of her to shell out so everyone had one.
Hers was almost certainly a freebie. She deliberately posted the hens altogether too to show how she is different from the rest of them, no one wants to send them free stuff.

If she’s off to Ibiza the weather’s shocking atm. It was better back in April, she’ll need her thermals on while she’s being molested by Wayne Lineker in the obligatory influencer trip to Ocean Beach.

• Haha
That picture of her in April, even her hair is a different colour/ balayage to her filtered pictures

Reactions: 9
Just checked Stanstead departures after her last post… reckon is Malaga.

Reactions: 10
Delete and repost changing Stansted to London, must have been too many hunz flocking for photos!
It's defo not Gatwick!! Thing is we already know she's at Stansted. And I know what flights left there this morning. And if she tries any bullshit and her timelines duck up, I can check back 7 days 👌 ATV SOPH 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Got a bit excited and forgot to fudge her timelines, I see. Posts at 8am with airport tag. Deletes and re-posts at 10am. Posts the plane taking off just before midday.

She took off around or before 10 and I bet they've just arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hers was almost certainly a freebie. She deliberately posted the hens altogether too to show how she is different from the rest of them, no one wants to send them free stuff.

If she’s off to Ibiza the weather’s shocking atm. It was better back in April, she’ll need her thermals on while she’s being molested by Wayne Lineker in the obligatory influencer trip to Ocean Beach.
I hope there’s a boat party like the one from years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.