Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little boy, I bet she has little patience with him off camera and Jimbob does the real not tend parenting. This is what her hunzz need to see, not the BS that she constantly peddles out. My sister took pics of them in the wild last year and said she had little time for Ren and Lon, she hardly spoke to Jimbob and they just trailed after her.
Bet that’s what happens on all of their magical perfikt family days out once she’s got the pictures for Insta!

Reactions: 21
When we go on a day out where we know there will be mess, we load the car up with towels. Brush off what we can before we get in the car. Get them to strip off onto the towels where possible - eg take shoes and socks off in the car/just before they get in the car. Then straight up to the bathroom when we get home (if they’ve not fallen asleep!) and wash it all off.
I would describe myself as pretty uptight about getting sand in the car and house but even I know it’s a day out. It’s fun. Sand can be hoovered up. No harm done!

We went out with my nieces and nephews recently and there was a splash park. It was not splash park weather but it was just about good enough for it to be on. The kids decided to fully submerge themselves in the water- got soaking wet. Full on drowned rats. None of us had spares. The kids all ended up wearing whatever clothes we could spare from our own bodies. HILARIOUS. We will remember that day forever. It was so much fun.

Those poor boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I doubt very much Jim Bob will be looking after the kids on his own so I bet old fiddles can’t wait for sloth to piss off on the hen do so she can move in and make sure all 3 boys are extremely well looked after😏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
no sorry nothing as exciting as this. Basically when they got off the bouncy pillows Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his and he hadn’t brushed the sand off his socks. Jamie then spent a good 10 minutes making sure every bit of sand was off of his and lens socks.(that’s what he was doing on the bench with them when she was off on her own)
I presume she didn’t want sand in her house lol.
She’s just not cut out for this motherhood lark is she.
I can guarantee Jamie has to do most of the hard work because “he’s the one who wanted the kids”
She actually makes me feel queasy 🤢

No wonder them boys always look on edge around her. Or never look to her for praise… always to someone else out of shot (ma or Jamie I presume)

Reactions: 30
Ron went to put his trainers on and she Was really short tempered with him because he was trying to put on lens trainers not realising they weren’t his
If she'd stop buying exactly the same stuff for both boys Ron would have been able to find his own shoes. My heart bleeds for that child. 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
She’s such a dick. Getting pissed off with a 3 year old over a bit of sand, yet is happy for those dirt ridden beasts to roam in her kitchen and eat off the worktops 🙄

It’s a bit of sand. Just use one of your many gifted hoovers to clean it up you horrible cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Won't let the boys move until all sand is removed, but will happily let muddy alpacas roam the house daily, her floors are RANK, they're BLACK. The kids feet are constantly dirty from muck.
But sand is a no go?
Make it make sense...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sofa was in Ipswich at the end of April
Um I'm sorry but hunnzzzzzzzz but how did she recognise Hunch, how did she even think that was a tend Hunch? She looks nothing like her IG stories, I know me nusty hens, I know, how it's always discussed about her tend faces, but seriously, how is she not embarrassed guzzzzzzzssshhhhhh?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Delete and repost changing Stansted to London, must have been too many hunz flocking for photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s such a dick. Getting pissed off with a 3 year old over a bit of sand, yet is happy for those dirt ridden beasts to roam in her kitchen and eat off the worktops 🙄

It’s a bit of sand. Just use one of your many gifted hoovers to clean it up you horrible cow!
Can you imagine if she did live on an actual working farm 😂 she would have a breakdown within a week with the muddy wellies and stuff !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.