Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie's done something to upset her this year. All this about it just being her and the dog and him giving her a purpose, plus all the bollocks about her mum being the only one who understood her, stood by her etc. What's he done????

Edit - and I swear, if I'm right and she is going off to Monte Carlo this weekend for the hen do, without Jamie when he loves a fast car, she's royally pissed off at him.
I know where they’re going and it’s not Monte Carlo. A little Maldon gossip told me where Tanya is going…. it’s a beach resort in Europe. Hired a big villa.

edit*** she also told me she lives in Ipswich area now and that’s where she’s getting married too. So Sophie must only see her every so often.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I wonder what crazy antics little old anxiety filled Soph will get up to on the Hen….
Hopefully we’ll get some in the wild shots. Stupid thing is she’s actually quite a pretty girl, but she’s so far removed from her own face now I’d doubt she’d recognise herself in her own true reflection.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That post about Henry sounds oddly familiar - the, oh he’s going grey and I don’t want him to get old tripe. He looks old because you don’t walk and over feed him; treating him like a human and denying him any actual chance to be a proper dog 😒

*ETA screenshot, knew she’d peddled that tit before*

Funny how it was Jamie who was her everything when no one else was, then Fiddle and now Henry. She can never think of any meaningful words to describe anyone, just rips off the same ones time and time again, when it’s not someone else’s words that is.
I have a cocker spaniel, not sticking up for her BUT I do think her love is misplaced, she over feeds him and obviously can’t be arsed to walk him but I do think she loves him. My cocker is very lean, but they’re a very emotional breed and mine has separation anxiety and went grey very quickly, it’s more likely linked to age and stress, I also used to be a dog trainer before kids and they do all have similar personalities.
I do think she loves her animals, probably more than her kids As they’re easier to control.

edit*** it is probably very stressful for him being around the woolly wankers!

Reactions: 24
I wonder what crazy antics little old anxiety filled Soph will get up to on the Hen….
Hopefully we’ll get some in the wild shots. Stupid thing is she’s actually quite a pretty girl, but she’s so far removed from her own face now I’d doubt she’d recognise herself in her own true reflection.
I’m sure she’s got her nuns habit all packed to cover up well. That wasn’t her dancing on the tables flashing her gash in the crochet dress the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The odd thing is that they’re going on a hen do….. over half term! So it’s half term next week and it’s mad that’s when they choose to go. it will be full of kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aww bless he has psoriasis like me down to pure and utter STRESS! it’s genetic I know, but stress is a major trigger , she will lob him out in the sun to heal for the sake of a worthy insta post ! At least he has good nipple placement hahaha better than mine and I’m a bird
So, I can't tell if he has psoriasis or not from that photo but I did notice on a photo from the party that Lennie seemed to have some marks on his hand which looked like dry skin, could be he's just scrapped his fingers as kids do or maybe he eczema and she tries to hid it. I did look at other photos of the boys after but she edits them and couldn't find much. With all the chemicals she uses it wouldn't surprise me if they all have some sort of skin complaint.

Reactions: 9
Christ, if you must embellish a small lie, make it believable.

What a sad lying fucko she is. Hope she found the tend lost key 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Hearing her talk about her kids was like a young, childless aunt that doesn’t have a clue about normal child behaviour. “My barely two year old won’t just sit in a chair for hours watching a performance!” Two year olds are supposed to be chaos on legs. She’s never shown her kids looking anything but docile anyway.
Tis true, I have totally wasted my money on a season ticket to the opera for my toddler. How ungrateful 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope she packing her umbrella- the weather across Europe is atrocious at the moment . Really rainy and cloudy . Spain , Rhodes , Ibiza , low temps and chucking it down
How dare you, the weather will change just for little old Soph and her Disney adventures 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know where they’re going and it’s not Monte Carlo. A little Maldon gossip told me where Tanya is going…. it’s a beach resort in Europe. Hired a big villa.

edit*** she also told me she lives in Ipswich area now and that’s where she’s getting married too. So Sophie must only see her every so often.
Ah good tea. Monte Carlo only popped up because she started following a luxury hotel there. Wondered if there was a connection.

Reactions: 10
Is Sophie also making commission from these stories in the DM? She’s not even a cleaner!!!

---

Bet she’s already packed the Tequila Rose Strawberry cream to take with her & Stacey’s crochet dress 🤭

and she only pulling on the shoppers heartstrings about Henry because she’s going away again and has lied to them again -she has a pattern - she’s a narc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't believe how bad the weather is over parts of Europe, rain forecast for the next 10 days🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No disrespect to any Essex natives out there, but it's likely Marbella no? Seems to be a fave hun haunt for hens.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't believe how bad the weather is over parts of Europe, rain forecast for the next 10 days🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
The crochet dress will stretch and go baggy in the rain leaving it looking like a string shopping bag.
---
Spot the cock amongst the hens. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Look at me, I’m here, my initials are on my passport cover (even though I never leave the house let alone go away)

Did the IT fall off or was it stuck on by the same person who applied the PAN T RY stickers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sofa was in Ipswich at the end of April

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s so extra, love to know what her kids says about her behind her back.
Bad weather in Europe, no sprinkling of sunshine on her face then (or whatever stupid way it was she described her freckles) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.