Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it is her mum.

The ring in the IG post of all of them is way bigger than Fiddles is wearing in the pic in my post.

You could fit a wedding band underneath that one but Fiddles band skims her ring.

IFYSWIM.

Reactions: 17
Im so confused, why the hell has her bleeping mother gone. Like id get it if it was family but she said "friends" not family friends so why has her mum gone. Even my mum wunt go to my best friends hen and I've known her 11 years.

Reactions: 10
I must be old fashioned coz when I go out with my friends I take photos of me with my friends, not their passports or their hands or their feet but the actual people.
Although to be fair, if I was on that trip away I wouldn’t want anyone to know that I was friends with Hinch either!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't think it is her mum.

The ring in the IG post of all of them is way bigger than Fiddles is wearing in the pic in my post.

You could fit a wedding band underneath that one but Fiddles band skims her ring.

IFYSWIM.
It’s deffo Fiddle imo, the wedding band is at the front, tucked underneath
DFC82931-313E-4164-8C9D-5F953CB45CAF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope jim is secretly recording what she's really like and then one day exposes her.

If that's fiddle on the hen then I 100% believe she is Sophas carer. In which case, as much as Sophie is a bellend, she's clearly unwell and needs people to stop her, not enable her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The band on the left has a lot less points/claws on the circumference, shoulder to shoulder.
is it maybe the bride’s mother and future mother in law that are there?
That’s what I thought until i counted them, looks less because of the band tucked under, take the band away then of course there will be more, if you know what i mean. I’m still convinced it’s Fiddle, Sophie can’t be without her

Reactions: 12
Im so confused, why the hell has her bleeping mother gone. Like id get it if it was family but she said "friends" not family friends so why has her mum gone. Even my mum wunt go to my best friends hen and I've known her 11 years.
How absolutely mortifying if she’s taken her mum on her mates hen do 💀 bet Hinch offered to organise it so she could sneak ol’ fiddle in “We deserve a break, Soph”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just waiting for her to post about being Tina Turners no1 fan we know how she loves to jump on the grief bandwagon

Reactions: 20
Unless there is a GENUINE reason for fiddle to be on the hen do...like is she mates with the bride to be too??! 😵💫 then it does look increasingly like she IS Hinch's carer and has to be with her 24/7 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
There is a really interesting TedTalk on the hellobello insta that was posted about an hour ago…

SOPH, darl, we know you read here, so do yourself a favour and go have a watch of it.

Reactions: 3
I miss my mum now she's passed away but as a fully grown adult with child I spent less time with my Mum. She'd take my kid for sleepovers now and then, I'd pop in to see her or she'd pop in to see me once or so per week. We'd have the odd day out together.
But I was capable of going a whole day without seeing her, I was capable of looking after my own kid. (And I was a teenager/single mum when child was born) I wasn't permanently attached to my mother.

Reactions: 14
She’ll make her friend’s hen do all about her as usual, and then give them her half used hotel products when they leave (if you know you know 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if her mum has to go because she can’t be trusted with her own passport. My Dad used to collect all our rail cards back in whenever we went through a tube station, luckily he stopped when I was about 12 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.