Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I detest sand..... absolutely hate it but I have 3 children and live 10 mins away from our local beach so you can imagine where our summers are spent! Even in the winter we are down there with the dog! I do this as my youngest lives the beach and water and you know what Soph it just hoovers up and you have a few to choose from so suck it up buttercup you absolute wetwipe! #justiceforRon
A collapsible bucket is your friend.fill it with water when you get there.swish swish when everyone's done. We have it for sensory issues and sand really can't be tolerated.even on the towel.so it's sits on his corner of the towel.little life saver.
---
How is she going to enjoy her holiday when she has told us it takes hours and hours to edit videos.
---
I think people are giving too much credit if her mum is there.as if she her carer or she's ill.nah sorry hinch is able when she wants to be. So sorry no. It might be a pathetic relationship. Or she's her filmer or kind of manager so helps with social etc. But no this isn't fornill health or carer. Sophie has showed time and time again she does what she wants.and on her own when she wants to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Maybe nobody wanted to share a room with her so Freda had to accompany her?! Maybe Freda is there to keep Zoph on the straight and narrow? We all saw what she was like at the festival 😵💫 I hope Jamie’s parents are over with their grandchildren while those witches are away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There are two older hands in that pic and I would guess they are the mothers and MIL, which makes a nonsense of the friends quote cos I doubt very much these women will be your friends, mind you this is the woman who invited tradesmen to her husbands birthday party 😂

Oh and who takes their mothers on an hen weekend with them? Different if it’s just a night out at Tiger Tiger, but a whole holiday? Birds of a feather flock together I guess

Reactions: 12
Wonder if her mum has to go because she can’t be trusted with her own passport. My Dad used to collect all our rail cards back in whenever we went through a tube station, luckily he stopped when I was about 12 🤣🤣🤣
Oh my goodness - I do that 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion- Riddler on the farm, jumped the gate in time for cake, and then went to the Airport in the morning

Reactions: 5
A collapsible bucket is your friend.fill it with water when you get there.swish swish when everyone's done. We have it for sensory issues and sand really can't be tolerated.even on the towel.so it's sits on his corner of the towel.little life saver.
---
How is she going to enjoy her holiday when she has told us it takes hours and hours to edit videos.
---
I think people are giving too much credit if her mum is there.as if she her carer or she's ill.nah sorry hinch is able when she wants to be. So sorry no. It might be a pathetic relationship. Or she's her filmer or kind of manager so helps with social etc. But no this isn't fornill health or carer. Sophie has showed time and time again she does what she wants.and on her own when she wants to.
Luckily there is a couple of shower heads for rinsing off afterwards or I use talc as comes of easily!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Part of me thinks, nah no way Fiddle has gone. But then I'm not actually surprised if she has gone.

Reactions: 18
Praying that there is at least 1 tattler abroad where Hinch is going🤞
I’m a Tattler abroad at the min. Went through Stansted 24 hours before Dogpie, which was a bit of a close call! I’ll keep an eye out for her but I haven’t heard that cackle yet!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m a Tattler abroad at the min. Went through Stansted 24 hours before Dogpie, which was a bit of a close call! I’ll keep an eye out for her but I haven’t heard that cackle yet!! 🤣
I don’t want to ruin your holiday but I really hope you spot her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤣🤣 i acted like i had No idea who she was that’s why. I was Actually even closer to her than your drawing depicts. 😂 i was Surprised that she doesn’t smell good. She didn’t smell bad. Just didn’t smell of anything haha. Jamie did smell good though!
You mean, no Jo Malone? 🤣What's she done with the stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she's been friends since school would make sense that thr mums would be friends too. Its all thr half truths that's annoying. Just tell people she's there

Reactions: 14
Freda Get well Fruitcake is her legal guardian & power of attorney after all.
it’s all part of her ‘momager’ image

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone remember which month she said she was going on her family holiday and was it Spain?

I’ve got annual leave in July and my husband told me this morning he’s looking at booking a villa in Spain for us. Last thing I want for our first holiday since the pandemic is having to listen to that banshee screeching and cackling at everything 😬 She would be straight off the end of a pier and swimming with the fish!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sophie frantically scrolling her pre records for a video of her mum at the farm to send to Jamie to prove she is home helping with the boys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.