Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper narc.. mates hen do & some insta quote that brings the attention back to her..
Notice there’s a few older lady’s hands in the shot. Is Fiddle there? She’ll have been happy to leave Inch & the boys behind, but I’d be shocked if she can separate herself from Freda for more than 24 hours

Reactions: 32
Why are the pack of muppets taking pics of their hands in their 30s. That's something me and my mates did when we where 14. Grow up ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I reckon good ol’ Fruitcake Freda is going with her hence the Tena in her case. Needed for when Freda has had a few too many sherry’s and has a bit of a dribble. Seriously though it wouldn’t surprise me if the old wizened one went with her. We know she struggles without her.
Is that Freda yahoos hand?! On the left of the picture, red nails/wedding ring?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay Jimbo, she has gone 🥳 get outside and lock up those camels in their own paddock, chickens back in cage and get those boys out in the sun...

Go buy a paddling pool, sandpit (and walk it though the house!) get the boys cars out, have a picnic on the grass, play hide and seek, let those boys run free....

.... and don't call her Mother do exactly what you want with no bossy, arrogant, over bearing women around!!
I bet all of us tattlers would be delighted if that actually happened. Hope those boys have a ball whilst mummaz away x

Reactions: 18
Why are the pack of muppets taking pics of their hands in their 30s. That's something me and my mates did when we where 14. Grow up ffs
Next they will be making a star shape with their fingers. Maybe a cheeky shoe pic in a circle. Or maybe not as her smol size fives would ruin it 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.