Mrs Hinch #645 Ironically it was farm themed, not on a farm. Just like her own not-a-farm house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next they will be making a star shape with their fingers. Maybe a cheeky shoe pic in a circle. Or maybe not as her smol size fives would ruin it 🥺
Lmao I cringe at the fact I did all those things as a teen , A TEEN SOPHHHH not now I'm 30 like you and your hard faced mates
---
There's more hands there than the airport and 2 look older🤪
Soph needs bitty morning, noon and night so fiddles gone too, the perfume sprayed hanky wasn't cutting it, bless er art x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Wonder if fiddles has gone & taken her silk purse with her?! Security would have a field day rummaging through that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone on here also hates this 👇 and since they've said it - it's all I can see and now irritates the duck out of me, so just a picture for illustration purposes - BUT I bleeping HATE THAT bleeping THUMB 🥲
There's a fair few wrinkled hands in that lot wonder if any of them are Fiddles

Reactions: 11
I read that as cruddy white knickers 🤣 I was thinking wtf 🤣🤣
I now have an image of a crafting project for a passport cover gone very wrong indeed... (I was once congratulated by a passport officer for my sticker definitely not knicker ingenuity..). Maybe Freda’s pink silk purse was also a two part set? Jimbob’s passport cover in shapeless marl sweatshirt material. Lennie and Ronnie’s in the same fabric so she can’t tell them apart.

Agh the hands photo. Up there with the drinks photo for the most cliched group photo ever. Though at least she doesn’t feel the need to filter the talons.

Reactions: 7
We’ve been saying her roots look different 🤔 so are her pre records 4 weeks old 🤔
4 weeks ago was sticker sisters birthday night out so the bouncy blow dry fits that narrative for what photo she shared. Obviously can't share her hair being done when she's posting content with roots on show

Reactions: 10
Why has she got to be so bleeping extra with everything?! The passport cover 🤭 By the way, not knocking anyone who has their name/initials on things, I have a couple of things with my initials on but she just winds me up. All the others with a regular passport, her with a monogrammed cover. Thought her middle name was Rose 😏 SRH would have looked much better than just SH!!
Or perhaps tit considering she lovesssssh the stuff so much and chats so much of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.