Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be pissed she couldn’t show off her celebrity friend at her son’s party. Had to make do with the sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t think the party is at anyone’s house, looks like there is two posters in the background of sticker sisters photo (see dodgy arrows for where I mean) & those handles on the doors aren’t what you would typically get in a house.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Don’t think the party is at anyone’s house, looks like there is two posters in the background of sticker sisters photo (see dodgy arrows for where I mean) & those handles on the doors aren’t what you would typically get in a house.

It looks like Rivenhall Oaks in Witham . I've been there for meetings. They always have them blossom trees by the doors, and the curtains are the same colour, and it's not far from maldon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mr Owl has been painting our garden fence and to be honesssssscht I really should have spent the time watching the paint dry rather than watching her “Ssschpend the day wiv meeeee” mini vlogsssh 🥱😴

I’m pretty sure she missed something out before brussshing her teef 🤔 While she eye fucked the mirror she would have asked it “Mirror mirror on the wall who’sssh the filtered fairessst one of all, meeeeeeee” 🤭
Remember, the mirror laughed and said with a grunt...
It sure ain't you, you filtered bleep 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s not even at her house and she’s paid someone to do the food - what is there to be tend anxious about ?
The fact that she made 24 party bags and there is little evidence of any other kids?
---
I think that may have been her plan with all that random party prep talk and she’d choose some strategic photos. But she won’t be able to now. I hope Ron gets an equally good party 🙄
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was joint!

Reactions: 13
It looks like Rivenhall Oaks in Witham . I've been there for meetings. They always have them blossom trees by the doors, and the curtains are the same colour, and it's not far from maldon.
Yep spot. On. The ceiling lights and blossom trees and flooring match up. It’s a wedding venue. She hired a wedding venue in a golf club for her 2 year olds party. She could have had a gazebo in the garden and a bouncy castle.
724E2A29-10CC-4ABC-AA58-C3A5001020AD.jpeg
B886A48D-DEC9-47F3-BBBA-59FE59B741DA.jpeg

Eta - pretty sure they have ample parking and a cloakroom for coats. They even have a bar. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
No 7pm post……I purposely waited until 7pm to have a bath tonight and pour myself a large gin to finish the weekend off and nothing. Ffs…….the moment I step out of this bath, she’ll post and that will be the exact same moment both my kids will have 100 things to say, it will all take off on here and I won’t be able to catch up…….looks like I’m here until I look like a prune, or until the gin runs out, whichever one comes first 😂😂 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s too nice to be a hall. The floor and doors. Is there somewhere in maldon that can be hired I wonder?
---
Yep spot. On. The ceiling lights and blossom trees and flooring match up. It’s a wedding venue. She hired a wedding venue in a golf club for her 2 year olds party. She could have had a gazebo in the garden and a bouncy castle.
View attachment 2186747View attachment 2186748
Eta - pretty sure they have ample parking and a cloakroom for coats. They even have a bar. 😂😂😂
I can see why she was worried about the catering, parking and cloakroom situation. She’s a right numpty isn’t she 😂 shows again though how she can’t use that huge garden for her kids because of camels and camel tit.

• Haha
Trollomon had a party for L at the shard, she has a party for her L, rhymes with R, at a wedding venue. These two 🥴🤡

• Haha
That’s a huge venue! I thought she was having it at home when she was going on about parking and where to put coats. She’s a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
yeah there is definitely no need to worry about parking there! it is a lovely place though

• Heart
I know one thing for sure is the food at rivenhall doesn't come cheap! we'll for weddings (don't know if it's a different price for parties) but they don't allow outside catering either

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can imagine the expression on the expensive caterers’ faces when she rocks up with those “rose” abominations to add to their carefully arrangement buffet

• Haha
Did Trollomans sister drop Dogpie in it here? Can totally see her trying to pretend this was at tend farm, farm theme and all the tend anxiety and she doesn’t even have the party there 🤣 now she’s frantically trying to come up with some lies to the shoppers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I know one thing for sure is the food at rivenhall doesn't come cheap! we'll for weddings (don't know if it's a different price for parties) but they don't allow outside catering either
Was that a new rule they brought in Saturday morning? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.