Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday

347434314_975561206964717_8107868866381846191_n.jpg
347488033_957274841979842_4684535452241368458_n.jpg
347405828_605633514644893_3451781834178017908_n.jpg

Today.

She's normally a grabby cow. so is now giving those gifts away.:unsure::unsure:

Untitled.png

Reactions: 12
I'd say she is breaking gdpr regulations:

She is running a giveaway. She is being a touch careful with her words but she says "I want to give this away" and "Just pop your address in the box if you'd like to [receive this box of stuff]". She's collecting addresses which are classed as personal data under gdpr regs and she is doing so for the purpose of running a giveaway.

As a small business she does not have to keep as stringent gdpr records as a larger organisation must do. However if she passes any data onto a larger organisation ie LookFantastic, Ymu etc then she becomes liable for tighter record keeping. It is also advised that even small businesses follow the rules as closely as they can to protect themselves if they get caught with a data breach as the fines are seriously high.

When running a giveaway a business she should do the following:

Understand and document what data you collect
Get implicit consent for data collection
Implement procedures for data requests
Update your own privacy policy

More info here - https://blog.woobox.com/2018/05/how-to-run-gdpr-compliant-giveaways-contests-and-quizzes/
And here (for larger organisations) - https://ico.org.uk/for-organisation...-document-under-article-30-of-the-gdpr/#what2

So, she's running a give away:
She's not asking for consent to store addresses and she has to store them to be able to choose a winner
She is not saying if the addresses will be used for any other purposes eg used to work out some demographics of her followers
She is not saying how long she will keep the addresses for
She is not telling anyone how they can get their address removed from her records.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Giving away the products that were gifted in the hotel... shes taken out the Jo Malone and the expensive skincare for herself though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can’t even start. WTF is all I can imagine, to literally everything in the past 72 hours. Yep, she’s still a bleep.

Reactions: 10
I'd say she is breaking gdpr regulations:

She is running a giveaway. She is being a touch careful with her words but she says "I want to give this away" and "Just pop your address in the box if you'd like to [receive this box of stuff]". She's collecting addresses which are classed as personal data under gdpr regs and she is doing so for the purpose of running a giveaway.

As a small business she does not have to keep as stringent gdpr records as a larger organisation must do. However if she passes any data onto a larger organisation ie LookFantastic, Ymu etc then she becomes liable for tighter record keeping. It is also advised that even small businesses follow the rules as closely as they can to protect themselves if they get caught with a data breach as the fines are seriously high.

When running a giveaway a business she should do the following:

Understand and document what data you collect
Get implicit consent for data collection
Implement procedures for data requests
Update your own privacy policy

More info here - https://blog.woobox.com/2018/05/how-to-run-gdpr-compliant-giveaways-contests-and-quizzes/
And here (for larger organisations) - https://ico.org.uk/for-organisation...-document-under-article-30-of-the-gdpr/#what2

So, she's running a give away:
She's not asking for consent to store addresses and she has to store them to be able to choose a winner
She is not saying if the addresses will be used for any other purposes eg used to work out some demographics of her followers
She is not saying how long she will keep the addresses for
She is not telling anyone how they can get their address removed from her records.
So who does this get reported to🤔

Reactions: 7
Don't know if this has already been said, so apologies if it has but I noticed that the Jo Malone perfume she was gifted wasn't included in that stuff she said she's giving away. She's taken that right out for herself, greedy bloody cow!

Reactions: 28
So when she gets home after her "business trip" she's more excited to see her woolly wankers,her flucking cluckers and fat Henners than her children?!
WTAF

Reactions: 14
Party planning stress? Oh bless her. Just get your Mum, sister and niece to do everything like normal. Also, wouldn't kill you to pronounce the letter 'T' once in a while.
Why is she pretending like she's never left the house before??
I shall wait for Trollomon to share her reel later where everyone looks like they're having actual fun.
She sounds deranged! I bet everyone is running round the house whilst she hides in the playroom. Why on earth book a meeting the day before your kids party if you are self employed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She's such a knob. I work in a contact centre (people call us, we don't call out) we have to match information from the caller with their details we have. We can only talk to the person named on the screen. GDPR is a massive issue, you legally can't keep information stored that isn't relevant to the subject. I wouldn't need to know if somebody is a member of a union as it isn't relevant but we'd need to up-to-date address to post them information etc.

Reactions: 19
Don't know if this has already been said, so apologies if it has but I noticed that the Jo Malone perfume she was gifted wasn't included in that stuff she said she's giving away. She's taken that right out for herself, greedy bloody cow!
I’ve just taken a look at her stories and spotted this too - she’s basically left the stuff she doesn’t want and now giving the rest away, with a data haul to boot which she will hand over to Look Fantastic….🤬

Reactions: 24
A millionaire who keeps the more expensive gifted items and wants everyone to think how kind she is by gifting what she doesn’t want (the cheaper stuff), she is VILE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Looks like she’s popped around someone’s and dropped all the things on there door step, no need for everyone’s addresses

Reactions: 18
Imagine being incapable of doing something nice without posting it all over the net. It just makes you a bleep, Sophie.
That could've and should've went to someone who was struggling, not someone you know who's clearly doing alright for themselves by releasing a journal.

It's like the videos you see of people feeding the homeless, but recording it and putting it on the Internet. "Good deed". It's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.