Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
I'd say she is breaking gdpr regulations:

She is running a giveaway. She is being a touch careful with her words but she says "I want to give this away" and "Just pop your address in the box if you'd like to [receive this box of stuff]". She's collecting addresses which are classed as personal data under gdpr regs and she is doing so for the purpose of running a giveaway.

As a small business she does not have to keep as stringent gdpr records as a larger organisation must do. However if she passes any data onto a larger organisation ie LookFantastic, Ymu etc then she becomes liable for tighter record keeping. It is also advised that even small businesses follow the rules as closely as they can to protect themselves if they get caught with a data breach as the fines are seriously high.

When running a giveaway a business she should do the following:

Understand and document what data you collect
Get implicit consent for data collection
Implement procedures for data requests
Update your own privacy policy

More info here - https://blog.woobox.com/2018/05/how-to-run-gdpr-compliant-giveaways-contests-and-quizzes/
And here (for larger organisations) - https://ico.org.uk/for-organisation...-document-under-article-30-of-the-gdpr/#what2

So, she's running a give away:
She's not asking for consent to store addresses and she has to store them to be able to choose a winner
She is not saying if the addresses will be used for any other purposes eg used to work out some demographics of her followers
She is not saying how long she will keep the addresses for
She is not telling anyone how they can get their address removed from her records.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Beige_hare

I'm disgusted that she claimed she was doing a giveaway and asked for people's addresses. Then it was all magically on someone she already knows doorstep an hour or so later!! She had NO INTENTION of ever posting that shit off to anyone. That has GOT to be breaking the rules surely? I'm off to report this bitch. That's the shadiest, shittiest, disgusting thing I've seen someone so on Instagram in a long time. Fucking con woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ve been sitting here drinking my tea, pondering, and I think I’ll revise my earlier BINGO

She keeps banging on about “My very own brand” so i‘m now offering up another BINGO whereas instead of teaming up with Homebase or suchlike she gets the motley crew….family involved and makes her own online catalogue.

1) She’ll get Weepy to make shit loads of wobbly furniture out of broomsticks (Used and discarded by Sopha and Fiddle) and any old planks of wood knocking about, the more schplintery the better.

2) She’ll also get the Floofity Fuckers sheared, get the fleece spun into yarn, and get Fiddle Fingers to knit lots of gloves, just like the ones she tends Rennie wears out of the yarn, dyed red of course. If it’s sheep joining the menagerie in July she can branch out next year with their fleece and make a matching scarf 🧣Tracy from the attic will have to help with the knitting 🤭

3) Sopha will make even more creaaaaationsssh like the awful Easter Figure 8 Bunny Door Wreath and all number of things, copied straight off Pinterest and pass them off as her own designs.

4) Jimbob will head up the delivery team, driving round in his white van… this may be a slow process as there’s only him in the team…. although maybe BTEC Brad can help on his day off

And there you have it… WWW…CuntyHinchHome.con 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Wize Owl

VIP Member
18532BA0-9344-4C1D-B603-177EC115916B.png

I wonder where Sopha was when brains were being handed out 🙄 My guess... in a queue waiting for Jus-Rol, plastic cheese and passata 🤡🤭

• Haha

dollypumpkin

Here’s all my cheap free shit that I’ve already got loads of. But you can’t have the expensive perfume or Jo Malone 🤣 grabby grabby grabby

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
New thread #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July 🐑🐑🐑

New thread title created by @amusedpineapple 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Thread suggestions are taken anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and swear free please. Clearly mark them with thread suggestion

If anyone wants to add a recap please do so, unfortunately, I’m yawning like Bagpuss and need my bed 😴

For newbies and lurkers, the wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 is a brilliant read https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

Edit: To add link to thread 500

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Let's be honest, one of the reasons she's really unrelatable is because she doesn't need to do most of the stuff the rest of us do day in and day out...

No washing going in and being dried, folded and put away when you wear gifted stuff once

No piles of washing up from cooking a meal and eating it when you just have a take away or jus roll stuff

No cleaning actual dirty stuff when you don't let your kids get messy because they don't do anything wild

By Friday I'm 3 wash loads down to get to the mythical bottom of the laundry basket, the recycling is piling up on the side as that's hubby's job and I'm considering just moving house rather than tackle the dust on every surface because I can't be arsed to do it

• Heart
  • Haha
My god, if you can’t handle these ‘sCaRy mEEtInGs’ imagine living in the real world! The little anxious Soph bollocks has been wearing thin for years but it’s getting ridiculous now. Very scary getting put up in a hotel and given a load of freebies you can easily afford guyscccch 🖕🖕

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"My beautiful perfect precious little boys" she tries to make herself sound like she actually likes her kids, and likes being home with them, but tries TOO hard and comes across fake.

We all know she had the time of her life in that hotel room by herself with no kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

londonLA

Chatty Member
As I said before she makes mountains out of molehills, she has to exaggerate everything to make herself sound like she is of importance, is so busy, so stressed, so in demand, so under pressure, trying to please everyone (yeah right!) She doesn't have anxiety, its more like sheer panic as really she is treading water to keep her bank balance topped up and support her con-woman gains of a lifestyle. You can smell the desperation now.
Imagine bleating on the other day about being so stressed about a birthday party that you weren't even hosting or having at your house! It was at a kids activity place it seems, it would have been booked ages ago, the staff there probably do all the running round, dealing with the kids and the parents, serving the food, bringing out the cake, cleaning up etc. Why was the twat going on about parking, putting coats somewhere, when to cut cake etc? She actually is pathetic and a compulsive liar. Its actually embarrassing how she goes on.

• Heart

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
A millionaire who keeps the more expensive gifted items and wants everyone to think how kind she is by gifting what she doesn’t want (the cheaper stuff), she is VILE!!!

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Yeah it’s all bollocks. Like someone else said - all that stuff was prob a generic goodie bag given to her at the meeting and she’s sadly laid it all out at the hotel like it’s a special gift JUST FOR LITTLE OLD HER because they are so deeply indebted to the hinch effect. Despite us all saying the make up kid sells it better.
If I was Georgia I’d be really pissed off that my so called mate was jumping in on my thing.

Women supporting women eh Soph? Only when it benefits you 😡

Georgia never uses a filter, describes what the product is and does, uses it for a while to see what it’s really like and actually shows herself using the products all the time.

Hinch cant even show her real face!

Maybe Georgia should start advertising cleaning products and take over from Hinch.

I spend a lot on Look Fantastic, have done for years, but if they’re giving Hinch her own edit or working properly with her, then I wont be using them again.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Obviously neither her management or Hinch herself has read here but there is a giveaway. Note how the expensive perfume have been taken out.

• Haha
  • Wow

londonLA

Chatty Member
Also on topic of those freebies in the hotel room. She was banging on and gushing ''guuuuys I don't actually know if these are for me or not?'' (she knew full well they were, the lying boastful cow)
Yet proceed to rummage round in it all, taking it out the bags and opening the tissue paper and putting her finger through the macaron without 'supposedly' knowing it was for her.
Who does that? If I'm not sure I make sure before I start helping myself to stuff.
Such a lying little bitch. Always has to play the coy, ditzy, omg I don't know guys! Card. Fuck off. Hope the freebies give you a rash.

• Heart
  • Haha