Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Guys.... Please forgive my ignorance I am (geniuely) still learning. Looking at an autism pathway for my 3 year old. The main indicator being lack of interest in other children and lack of imagination / role play. From what I've read this is a common indicator with children with ASD. Ron is constantly role playing and using his imagination isn't he. Just strikes me ... I know sen kids aren't all the same but it seems to be a big indicator yet Ron's role play is great! Unless I'm just in awe as we have very little and I can't really remember what my 8 year old did at that age 😂
There are a range of difficulties - social interaction, repetitive behaviour and communication. A person can have greater needs in some areas than others, some may have more sensory/repetitive needs than others. Don’t forget Ron may have pre learnt the role play, so he isn’t playing he is just re-enacting, his speech used to be echolalic as well, Len’s is now. I personally think he has been under stimulated, poorly raised and has attachment difficulties - but I’m not a medical professional. He is likely to get a diagnosis I think.
---
Guys.... Please forgive my ignorance I am (geniuely) still learning. Looking at an autism pathway for my 3 year old. The main indicator being lack of interest in other children and lack of imagination / role play. From what I've read this is a common indicator with children with ASD. Ron is constantly role playing and using his imagination isn't he. Just strikes me ... I know sen kids aren't all the same but it seems to be a big indicator yet Ron's role play is great! Unless I'm just in awe as we have very little and I can't really remember what my 8 year old did at that age 😂
Sorry, also to add - I hope the pathway isn’t too stressful for you x
---
Was it not a macaron? I get confused by the things.

She's made out her mum was there to help at the ''farm' but I bet she's holding her hand as usual.

Weird relationship.
Most likely. I’m not great with baking…I was closer than that numpty though 😂😂

Reactions: 6

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
I’m guessing we should assume hinch is going to see Beyoncé whilst she’s on tour in the uk. Question is - Will it be with mamfa, fiddle and abi or will it be “bridesmaids on tour” with trollomon et Al. Or will she even go with her kids.
I think your right. Sure she's in London early june

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I don't know if I'm going crazy and imagining things but I am 100% sure a couple days ago she uploaded a story of the alpaca things shaved like a before and after but in her new stories they're not shaved? Does that mean that this is all pre-recorded? Does anyone else remember seeing that atory? Am I going crazy? Hahaha
I thought that was from last year, as she said they're due to be shaved this month🤔

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Hinch doesn't have a barn I think.

She has a space above the garage that was boarded out as the HQ.

View attachment 2186558
Garage/barn, that's the building I mean, it looks like a barn from the outside, and pretty sure that's the part she refers to as the loft, there's a downstairs and another building her Dad uses as a workshop, so a lot of space they could be using.

anniemouse

VIP Member
My friend works in the clothing section of Tesco and she told me today they’ve had to remove all the Hinch pyjamas/clothing off the shelves as after tomorrow they can’t be sold or there would be legal consequences. Anyone know anything? Maybe another store has bought the rights to her overpriced tat!
I’m going to guess a budget store has got them and rebranded them. I remember seeing an Asda shower gel rebranded in home bargains as the sad twat I am I recognised the design of the bottle.
---
My friend was talking about this tonight and it just made me think of that day on Lorraine 😂

Last edited:

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I honestly believe she ‘works’ a few hours a week- makes and orders her pre records- can’t even do that well-

maybe she’s got a makeup range coming out?
I think Holly Willoughby has just done an edit of summer essentials with LF or Beauty Pie. Maybe LF are planning similar with Hinch?!

• Sick

katesbess

VIP Member
Her angle wasn't great. Her eyes blurred in and out of that filter a bit there. You no when sometimes the eyelashes flut in and out of the real one.and her eyes overlapped at one point too.

Reactions: 5