Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I get why he’s not the star, but where the fuck is he?!? I can’t even hear him in the background. Did they wait until he was at nursery? Even if it’s a video of Len (that name 😭), he should be floating around in the room. What about their close brother bond 🙄

Don’t get me started on that horrible, dark playroom and the cobblestone floor 😭
Nursery probably.

Reactions: 5

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Reactions: 4

AllieBee

VIP Member
I’m going to guess a budget store has got them and rebranded them. I remember seeing an Asda shower gel rebranded in home bargains as the sad twat I am I recognised the design of the bottle.
---
My friend was talking about this tonight and it just made me think of that day on Lorraine 😂

Oh my this brings back some memories! The llama song!

One of the other cleaning accounts(also moving more into the realmsof qvc but do actually do cleaning) I watch was gifted this today don't know if I'm allowed to name them
But then in the next breath she was saying how she'd accidentally put the filter on and she couldn't cope with it it wasn't her and she would be to embarrassed to bump into anyone she actually knew and not look like that,felt like some serious shade being thrown she then went back to her normal self

Any one else feel gretal looks more like hinch then the blow up sex doll?
They’ve got a thread on here!

Soapy

Chatty Member
Hahahaha you're right 😂 it was very early and I wasn't yet in control of my senses

ETA @Pergola I was meant to be quoting to reply to your post. It's a few hours later and it seems i STILL haven't got my ducks in a row lol

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
I dont suffer with anxiety or know anyone that does but does it just come and go?I don't get it she's alright one min then full of anxiety the next