Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
Guys.... Please forgive my ignorance I am (geniuely) still learning. Looking at an autism pathway for my 3 year old. The main indicator being lack of interest in other children and lack of imagination / role play. From what I've read this is a common indicator with children with ASD. Ron is constantly role playing and using his imagination isn't he. Just strikes me ... I know sen kids aren't all the same but it seems to be a big indicator yet Ron's role play is great! Unless I'm just in awe as we have very little and I can't really remember what my 8 year old did at that age 😂

Reactions: 10

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Just to give my 2 pennies on the SSS vs Hinch parties and overall motherhoods - different planets as far as Im concerned! Im no fan of SSS either but she doesn't bother me, at all. I disagree with using children to seem relatable 100%. In that same breath my view is that she adores her children and they adore her. The bottom line is that her videos are often enjoyable to watch and she comes across as reasonably natural.

Hinch is a disaster compared to her. Her kids are as detached to her as she is to them. She will prob post a recap of er party with depressing Disney type music pretending to live in a fairy land. Sloth can't stand her children and they are scared of her, scared to upset her and to be around her.

We are all entitled to our opinion of course and at the end of the day we don't know what the actual truth is behind closed doors but after years of daily postings we can get a good grasp of it all.
💯 totally agree with you

signals55

I have a genuine gut feeling that Homebase are going to close their doors permanently soon. The stores seem run down and when ever I've tried to order or buy online there is never any stock!

Not even the Hinch effect could save them 😅 Unless she's buying them out 🤔
The one near us is now a Home Bargains ......doubt she cd afford to do that anyway. Its her new management grasping at straws 🤣

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Homebase? Didn't even know they were still going tbh. We lost ours years ago and I haven't been in one since then.

L3moning

VIP Member
Can she actually ‘cook’ anything else? I’m sick of seeing that bloody puff pastry cheese and tomato shite! My morning sickness can’t put up with her constant slop 🤢
It's not exactly the healthiest thing either, gifted air fryer or not.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Bit of a serious post today from me lovelies 💔

I’ve just got home after what has been a horrible 24 hours visiting my father-in law. Tuesday night my husband got a phone call from his mother with some sad but also horrific news and asked us to come over.

His father is in hospital and their beloved collie Charlie had to be put to sleep. Why? Alpacas!

My husbands dad is a farmer and has bred alpacas on and off when he took over his parents farm almost 40 years ago. 6 years ago he decided to get more alpacas and that’s when he got Charlie.

Charlie and the alpacas grew up together, spent every single day together. Despite this, Tuesday evening, the alpha male lashed out and went crazy which resulted in Charlie getting crushed and his dad getting badly injured trying to save him. Charlie was just lying out in the sun when he was attacked. Due to the severity of his injuries, he had to be put to sleep and my father-in-law is in hospital with a broken jaw, not to mention countless cuts and bruises all over his body. He is absolutely heartbroken.

I’m sorry but I’m extremely angry today, knowing that Sophie Hinchliffe portrays this ‘floofy, best friends’ narrative for the world to see. ONE, yes ONE ‘floofy’ killed a dog and put my father-in-law in hospital. Out of the blue, he just flipped. Yet she puts two little kids and other animals to run freely with THREE of them!!

I knew they could be dangerous but seeing what one of them has done to my family has made me realise just how much 💔

Please Sophie for the sake of those precious little boys of yours, stop putting them at risk and protect them. Start treating the alpacas as livestock, what they actually are and stop playing Snow White for the sake of instagram, engagement and money.

Sorry for this depressing post lovelies, I couldn’t not say anything 😣
Oh I’m so sorry this happened to your family.

I hope your father in law recovers soon 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 9

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
The only thing I remember from YouTube (not hers) is when poor anxious Sophie lead this meeting confidently and articulately but was on Instagram saying she was too scared to show her face 😂😂

There's another meeting full of huns where during it there's a woman giving a demonstration with a cleaning product and during it Sofa shouts "hinched!" at her. I've trying for ages to find this video if anything knows where it is??

• Haha
  • Sick

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
They’ve posted the VT on their twitter account. With any luck someone will tweet a reply that leads to an avalanche.
Have you got a link - the BBC has so many accounts!

But I did also see this and the comments are sadly what I expect of too many people who have no understanding of how damaging the use of filters by influencers can be for vulnerable people. But if filters cannot be regulated then children need to be much better educated about what they are seeing on social media.

Nannywanny59

VIP Member

Sorry Nusty hen, but I must disagree. I don't find her relatable or likeable, can not stand her, her breathless, fake laugh and the diabolical DIY crafts. Need cancelling and bining, with her best bubs to the moon and back boss babe tend fweind.
---

That would've been brilliant 👍
I agree- can’t stand Stacey and her fake life - she’s not in the real world. That stupid gurning smile does my head in. She’s scruffy and you wud never know she had other kids before the latest 3. Aggravated by her
---
Bit of a serious post today from me lovelies 💔

I’ve just got home after what has been a horrible 24 hours visiting my father-in law. Tuesday night my husband got a phone call from his mother with some sad but also horrific news and asked us to come over.

His father is in hospital and their beloved collie Charlie had to be put to sleep. Why? Alpacas!

My husbands dad is a farmer and has bred alpacas on and off when he took over his parents farm almost 40 years ago. 6 years ago he decided to get more alpacas and that’s when he got Charlie.

Charlie and the alpacas grew up together, spent every single day together. Despite this, Tuesday evening, the alpha male lashed out and went crazy which resulted in Charlie getting crushed and his dad getting badly injured trying to save him. Charlie was just lying out in the sun when he was attacked. Due to the severity of his injuries, he had to be put to sleep and my father-in-law is in hospital with a broken jaw, not to mention countless cuts and bruises all over his body. He is absolutely heartbroken.

I’m sorry but I’m extremely angry today, knowing that Sophie Hinchliffe portrays this ‘floofy, best friends’ narrative for the world to see. ONE, yes ONE ‘floofy’ killed a dog and put my father-in-law in hospital. Out of the blue, he just flipped. Yet she puts two little kids and other animals to run freely with THREE of them!!

I knew they could be dangerous but seeing what one of them has done to my family has made me realise just how much 💔

Please Sophie for the sake of those precious little boys of yours, stop putting them at risk and protect them. Start treating the alpacas as livestock, what they actually are and stop playing Snow White for the sake of instagram, engagement and money.

Sorry for this depressing post lovelies, I couldn’t not say anything 😣
This is awful- Good wishes to your father in law and Losing a beloved pet in that way is so tragic 🥲 but Hinch won’t listen cuz she knows it all!

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
My husband has a friend who quietly copies our life from starting to date his current wife just after us, to moving house 200 miles, then the various animals we have (he innocently mentioned they were thinking about getting a second dog last week). It’s all done very subtly and makes you wonder who thought it first, just like Trollomon with her Amazon party bags, exciting new business news and even down to that stupid heart signature!

It’s enough to make me feel sorry for Hunch if she wasn’t such a big ideas thief herself!