Mrs Hinch #644 Little soph peep has lost thousands of sheep, fear not huns new ones arrive in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I didn’t watch the “vlog” sound up. I get the impression she claimed Lonnie had a club to attend. What sort of club for a 2 year old requires a book bag? I don’t buy it. I think that kid goes to nursery.
It really does need the to get the full immersive experience! It's a pretty hard listen

Reactions: 18
WHO CARES.... Its not like Betty in her one bed flat spraying fabreeeze all day and throwing pine down her loo is thinking of getting one??

Reactions: 40
I don't understand why she brings them back downstairs AFTER a bath. Then they get a processed sugary snack, then, SURPRISE!!! They don't sleep

Reactions: 42
No pile on from me lovely Trolllllllllzzz, she talks utter bullshit

Reactions: 18
She is so boring!! There’s no rhyme or reason to her account anymore. I follow an insta account called Mulberry House. It’s very twee and over the top with Vaseline on the lens style videos, but for a weird reason I find it quite peaceful . Watching Hinch I think she’s trying to go in that direction. But will never be it as there’s no screeching and alpacas and no gooood mummaazzz boyzzzz on mulberry account.
She’s completely lost her way and does absolutely bugger all all day. Who is she relatable to now? The lakey 21 and a few bored individuals

Reactions: 28
Jesus. It’s nighttime here. I won’t be sleeping after being greeted by the camel face

Can she just get them shorn already? I want to see how tubby they are.

Reactions: 19
It would makes seennsssssezzzzzzz that FiddlemeTimbers is at the hairdressers with Sofia. Fiddle is demand bitty feeding her 47 year old toddler, which is completely natural and normal, I'm fank you

Reactions: 20
Sophie-Rose Hinchliffe.... SRH = Shit Really (or could it be reality) Hun.

Watching the "vlog" made me feel so sorry for Ronnie. She's so dismissive of him and actually rude as hell. The way she speaks to him sounds like an inconvenience. She doesn't want him around her, I wonder if she genuinely did have some kind of post natal depression and she dislikes him, I was watching Denise Welch on GMB I think it was this morning and made me think of Hinch.

Ps @sk8ergirl congratulations on your minisk8r

Reactions: 19
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Today.

Sorry, not to diss the poor thing but had to hide the camel's face as he is fugly.

Reactions: 16
First time posting here. Hi!
And also about 24hrs late to this but this thread moves soo quickly.
But who the fuck works on a little side table when you have a big house, and makes all their notes on post-its?! Also all those post its looked like they had nothing on them. Just stuck all over the table

Reactions: 39
Welcome, you have sussed out Fake Hinch

Reactions: 29
Welcome.. It gets worse, be prepared. x

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.