Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Soz guysh. I'm here with my own minis and extra family members but like some others 👀 I'm a very engaged parent and shove my kids onto others to catch up on tattle. (It's taken me half an hour two write just those sentences!)

Anyway. Spotted her two more times. First time not of note. Second time attached to second lot of pictures. Basically watched Jimbob finishing off about 3 ice lollies and chugging sugary drinks and Soph ignoring the kids. Honestly, I feel like I'm playing into what you all want to hear but it made me so sad.
In a nutshell, the glimpses that I saw (again because I was parenting my own) she was engaged in a chat with what looked like Jamie's mum/sister, clingon and Fiddle. Ron just stood there next to her, no one engaging with him while the women chatted around him and JB chugged his pop. At one point he wandered off and was retrieved by JBs sister(? I didn't recognise her so ?). Soph didn't even react.
I felt so sad for them, they were right by the sandpit but none of the adults seemed to want to accompany the boys to play. Ron did go play at one point but no one was watching him and he seemed to get bored with no one to play with.

Anyway, I'll post the pics in a mo. Just having wine and crunky snacks.

Also saw JB driving a Q7 - thought they had a Q8?

Quick edit to say I wasn't stalking her about the prom, just going where my kids wanted to go and she happened to be there.
Quoting myself as it's too late to edit
Also remembered that as we were leaving I saw Soph and clingon exiting the toilet cubicles together with what looked like a pack of baby wipes. Literally no idea but it just seemed odd that either
A) her and clingon were using the toilet together
Or
B) clingon had to supervise her changing a child's nappy.
---
And I will say, though they had two buggies, I didn't see either child in them whenever we crossed paths. I won't judge that, however, as my toddler spent some of the day in the buggy when it was busy. And at one point my bigger-than-a-toddler-but-still-small used it because they were tired.
---
Interesting 👀
I know you weren't watching their every move, but from what you did see, did Ronnie seem at allll bothered by the noise and busy activity like she claims?
No he seemed bored out of his poor little brain tbh. Very subdued, being dragged about by her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
How long before the I was asked to present eurovision guys but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
She's blacklisted Eurovision. She would have to admit there is someone else from Maldon that's a million times more famous than she is. She didn't acknowledge it when Sam came (unfairly imo) second last year. Not a fucking word and everyone round here was so proud of him.

(Yes I'm salty than Ukraine won because of politics and now we have the joy of hosting but none of the joy of doing it as the winners).

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Sorry what the actual fuck was that “vlog”?! New management getting her to try all kinds of shit to see if she’s good at any of them or if any of them stick?
Also - started “work” at 9.30 but then built a toy house and went to the hair salon? Don’t know about anyone else but if I left work to go get my hair done I’d have my p45 by the time I was finished.

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she is the most fake person ever. She’s happy to share everything else down to when they all go for a shite and suddenly she’s concerned about sharing things?! Figuring out how best to monetise it more like. The greedy fucking work shy bastard

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
I was gonna say, she is so NOT making dinner! She doesn’t cook! She’s just chopping up carrots for the Floofy Fuckers and then they’re getting their usual takeaway.
Ooh look at me, I am SO relatable! Just like you all my kids make noise and it’s annoying!
Bore the fuck off 😡

Come on then Hinch show us what you made for the dinner then when you’re done!

• Haha

emmophile

Christ almighty!! Autism is not a death sentence. My autistic sister is doing better in life than I am and is one of the only people I know who went to uni and got a job in the field they did a degree in. She’s thriving! However I feel poor Ronnie will not thrive because Hinch will be more concerned about having an autistic son rather than actually helping him!

• Heart

mumpty

Chatty Member
Urgh she is an insufferable twat today. I’ve spent most of the last three years looking like a dogs dinner due to my son’s probable stimming meaning he grabs my hair for comfort. She has no idea while she eye fucks herself and talks about being ok but not ok as she never spends a time alone with those boys
My son is just starting the neurodiversity pathway and honestly, I’m exhausted and scared for the future. He’s only 3 and already his meltdowns are too much for me (mentally and physically) he has to be restrained so he doesn’t hurt himself or others. I worry we spend so much time doing whatever we can to prevent a melt down that we aren’t doing other stuff he needs to develop. I live him so much, but my god is it exhausting

• Heart
  • Sad

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Waiting until the new management have secured her an exclusive with the mail/OK/Hello/TheSun or a BBC documentary re Ron’s Journey (although I’m not convinced as he seems perfectly fine to me, just has a mother that ignores him until it suits her and doesn’t fulfil his emotional needs) but the problem is - Christine McGuinness got in there before her

Well that ‘morning with me’ shit was exactly that, a load of shit.

You said you get up at 6am to start your day by feeding the chickens then the alpacas 🤨

Then you told us you start work at 8am and now you are saying it’s 9:30am 🥱

You can’t get your story straight love!

• Haha

gc105

3 of the 5 things this account has listed in the reel I’ve attached, she’s included in her reel :rolleyes: and she follows the account, how coincidental :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Pre record, we know those kids don't wear the same gifted clothes twice.

She's all for Lonnie, golden boy Lonnie, her voice and everything changes when Ronnie comes over.
That little "mummy" from Ronnie, he wants to talk to you, have a conversation with your son! Didn't she cry and cry cry over being desperate to hear his voice he can talk very well fankoo now hes talking, she huffs and grunts when he's around her.

She's a cow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
"Bath and biscuit before bed" well the video Inch uploaded was 7pm, where they have wet hair and eating a biscuit.. They could've read a couple of books and cuddled ready for an appropriate 730 bedtime, but she decided to wake them up even more by going on a random 830pm drive. So bed was probably more likely to be 930pm.

Make it make sense

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
That vlog was pathetic. Making a mockery of actual hardworking parents! But I think she really does believe that is classed as a busy day and that she’s a busy working mum…..and what the fuck does micro penis do all day!?? Absolute pair of cunts! 😡

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
So has she just outed her 1st born? And saying she’s hit rock bottom? 🤬

no soph you hit rock bottom when your 1st born is seriously ill, has cancer, is going to die ! Not something that makes him extra special!! YOU CUNT!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Guys, everyone's been asking and I just want to say...I'm alright but I'm not alright but actually I am alright but I'm secretly not alright. Thanks for asking! Hope that clears everything up 👍.
And Ron's still on his journey, its great, I'm great, we're great, can't talk about it though as just waiting for the ink to dry on the new book contact, then you can read about it and make me even richer

• Angry