Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Oh god cue this cunt thinking she’s fucking made it because she’s in fucking eastenders 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ruined my favourite programme now CUNTS
I'm miles behind on eastenders. Anyone know when this episode was on. Weird one to post on a Monday morning when eastenders was last on thursday

Reactions: 11

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. Fuck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.
Is that their breakfast? Goodness me. I’m lost for words. What is wrong with the woman.
---
BLANK as your floofing brain Hinch
Maybe that’s her ideas shower or mind map or brain storm (although I know that’s not really a used term now). Nothing in her head. Nothing on the paper.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
loOK YOU FUCKERSSSSS IM OLAYING WITH MY KIDS
First dig. Tattle
How you feeling tattle? Hunch is worried our beautiful group is supporting each other and calling her out.
---
Pre record, we know those kids don't wear the same gifted clothes twice.

She's all for Lonnie, golden boy Lonnie, her voice and everything changes when Ronnie comes over.
That little "mummy" from Ronnie, he wants to talk to you, have a conversation with your son! Didn't she cry and cry cry over being desperate to hear his voice he can talk very well fankoo now hes talking, she huffs and grunts when he's around her.

She's a cow
Yes like what you doing coming over mate.

puddleduck

VIP Member
I was trying to work out who Charlotte is, the cleaaaanaaaah 😳 And I thought poor Ol’Weepy, blesssh’is’arrrt, was the PANTR Y a pre-record then, what colour are her nails 😱

I need to lay down in a cool, dark room, with a flannel on my forehead 🤒🤕🤣
I think she's the daughter of Les Dawson who was a comedian I think back in the day. Not sure but I think she was very young when he died.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Been working too much to tattle for a few days ...but see her content is a dire as ever 🤦🏼‍♀️
Surprised her new management let her do one of her fake as fuck Q&As ...so obvious (to the unbrainwashed anyway) that everything she put is bullshit and she's conforming to type, answering how poor ickle, anxiety ridden MrS hInCh, who just luvvves EvErYoNe who supports her, would answer 🤢🤢

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Just seen this on Stacey’s sisters account…they are doing a Monday mum workout club with friends….is this why we are seeing Hinch in leggings and cropped tops…is she working out with Stacey & her sis over at Pickle Gym? All bad apples together.. there’s something more to just Stacey suddenly wanting to get fit…I’m thinking leisurewear, gym accessories etc..would any collaboration be with Hinch though? These influencers only do things for money…
There is always a method to the madness so probably!

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Lots of mouse poo under that sofa 🐀

Can't screengrab now as sorting a roast chicken out (😛😀😛😀😛😀) but definitely looks like it.

• Wow
  • Haha

indentifiesasahooman

OMG he’s piled on the pounds 😧😮😲
So would you if you had to hoover up Slophies culinary creations to keep the peace. Then get a telling off by her when he no longer fits in the holiday cloffs she bought him. Fiddle will be sending him to Turkey soon for a band.... or is this the ploy make slophie look good and him look terrible to keep him in his place and make him undesirable?

• Haha

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
Note to self…must remember when at not tend work tomorrow to stick a load of blank post-it’s around my not a ladder desk to make myself look busy and business like!

Also, if she’d moved the boys’ (very lovely) playhouse from Greyskull, she wouldn’t have to fanny around trying to put that fecking cheap looking plastic one together!
Don't forget to get someone to film you looking busy.

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
So would you if you had to hoover up Slophies culinary creations to keep the peace. Then get a telling off by her when he no longer fits in the holiday cloffs she bought him. Fiddle will be sending him to Turkey soon for a band.... or is this the ploy make slophie look good and him look terrible to keep him in his place and make him undesirable?
I think his mouth breathing sleazy grab the other jug oiiiii oiiiiiiiii personality actually makes him undesirable. 😂😂😂

• Haha