Mrs Hinch #643 Anx-liar-ty & cocotrots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am losing the will again with hinch 🙄🙄
How quickly her attitude towards Ronnie changes after a little read on tattle ...her contempt for him magically disappears and its back to the Ron's words meaning so much narrative 🙄😑
SO bleeping FAKE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations you nusty troll. But major fail. You didn’t save your announcement for a 7pm reveal post or drip feed us throughout your contractions 🤦‍♀️. Hope you and your sk8er family are all doing well. I’ll raise an appletiser to you 🥂
tit totes forgot to do a slow mo drip feed to a reveal of a little mermaid themed beach/holiday shoot where I reveal a before/after bump shot at prime time insta story reveal for a new post presenting my new purse I mean.. child to the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry what the actual duck was that “vlog”?! New management getting her to try all kinds of tit to see if she’s good at any of them or if any of them stick?
Also - started “work” at 9.30 but then built a toy house and went to the hair salon? Don’t know about anyone else but if I left work to go get my hair done I’d have my p45 by the time I was finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Christ! She bleeping HATES Ron, doesn't she?

"What the duck are you doing, tit kid?"
"Putting out the fire"
RIGHT
ALL THE BEST - which we all know means "duck you". Her tone is practically vicious, that was the nastiest, most dismissive interaction ever. She can't hide her disdain.

Why not try.....
Putting out the fire
"Oh gosh! There's a fire! Ok, you'd better put it out quickly before it kills one of the hens...oh wait 🤣🤣.... Do you want mummy to help? No? Ok! You're such a big brave fireman Ron, good job. Is the fire out yet? No? Ok keep going then. I'm really proud of you for saving Len from the fire....and so on.

Len can play with a sponge but Ron obviously isn't allowed to touch her stupid grey hose 🙄
Ron gets absolutely NOTHING, nothing at all. If he turns out half decent, it'll be in spite of her

Reactions: 31
How cringe. The vlog aka copying young tik tokers, right down to the way she’s speaking. They all sound the same.

TRAGIC

Reactions: 28
Not sure if this has been mentioned as I was busy most of the day with not 'tend work and don't have a lot of time to catch up but am I seeing this right?
In her 'vlog' she started work at half 9 and by 12.06 she had finished for the day, had her hair done and was home again?! How long was she 'tend working? Five minutes?
Also noticed the sheep ornaments whilst she was pretending to wash them stupid camels she calls pets 🙄

Reactions: 16
That vlog was pathetic. Making a mockery of actual hardworking parents! But I think she really does believe that is classed as a busy day and that she’s a busy working mum…..and what the duck does micro penis do all day!?? Absolute pair of cunts! 😡

Reactions: 34
Errrrrrrrrr what is this I see? How about not putting the toast under a lamp to cook for starters? I have never seen such a lazy arsed kids breakfast in my life. I wouldn’t mind if she was going out the door to work a non tend job but she has all the time she wants to get something other than that shite down the boys necks.
Lazy mare. duck knows what they get for lunch and dinner.
Yogurts named after their parents…..suckies!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think I’d ask for my money back from the salon, those curls didn’t last the day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Down at the boats at 830pm yet the bath and biscuit picture before bed, (which surely would be when they got back?) its bright daylight in the windows behind them? If it was in order (and not pre-records as we know they are) it would have been around 9pm by that point? Where the duck are they to have that much daylight that time of night? I don't know about anyone else but where i am it was dark by 9pm. Is there anything this idiot doesn't fabricate? Why do the thick as tit sheep not see this!?

Also if my child asked to go out at 8:30pm (hes around same age as Ronnie) he would be told NO.
He'd be long asleep by that time anyway but no way would he be going out even if he couldn't sleep.
What planet are these twats on? Dragging a 4 and 2 year old round that time of night? I mean.....really?

Cue them moaning 2mrw about how little sleep they got and how the boys were playing up and not sleeping etc.......

Reactions: 24
Who else thinks ‘Eve’ is a Tattler? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Down at the boats at 830pm yet the bath and biscuit picture before bed, (which surely would be when they got back?) its bright daylight in the windows behind them? If it was in order (and not pre-records as we know they are) it would have been around 9pm by that point? Where the duck are they to have that much daylight that time of night? I don't know about anyone else but where i am it was dark by 9pm. Is there anything this idiot doesn't fabricate? Why do the thick as tit sheep not see this!?

Also if my child asked to go out at 8:30pm (hes around same age as Ronnie) he would be told NO.
He'd be long asleep by that time anyway but no way would he be going out even if he couldn't sleep.
What planet are these twats on? Dragging a 4 and 2 year old round that time of night? I mean.....really?

Cue them moaning 2mrw about how little sleep they got and how the boys were playing up and not sleeping etc.......
And noknobnojobwhatatotalslob also posted that pic 3 hours prior to her posting it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.