Mrs Hinch #642 Footage of Freda leaves us heaving, even the bots are bored and leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I’m doing parenting wrong here but screeching praise for every little thing (unless it’s a new thing they’re doing etc ) must be so annoying 🤣🤣 think she thinks that’s what parenting is? they’d probably appreciate some free play/exploring a lot more.

Reactions: 14
Her woe is me act does my head in, particularly when the likelihood is that the people she's fleecing are genuinely struggling. She's so bleeping manipulative.

Reactions: 21
I disagree, cunts are natural biological pieces of anatomy that serve many functions and bring a lot of joy to many people.

If anything she’s a strap on, unnatural, unnecessary, plastic and fake, just useful for shafting other people.
Strap on!! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s back. No Ad on the scrub daddy blatent Ad.

And for some reason she’s wearing a bikini as a bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There will be lurker sheep reading these threads and disagreeing that she uses her kids to make money. They’ll think she’s just “showing them on her page like most people do” (I’ve seen this argument over and over again)

However, if they need an example in black and white, they can cast their minds back to her book signing and announcing she was taking her kids. This is using them to sell tickets. She was worried all the die hards had already met her so might not turn up so she used the fact the kids were going to peak their interest. Why announce it otherwise then parade them out despite Ronnie looking petrified.

Reactions: 26
Surely her bin is meant for recycling and rubbish? Maybe that's why she was so pressed about someone moaning about plastic because she doesn't recycle

Reactions: 8
The fact it’s the second time she’s not understood what her child was saying speaks volumes! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue… knob
Before I had kids I always used to be bemused about how parents knew what their kids were saying. Fast forward to actually having kids and you just seem to understand what they are saying! Someone else might not understand but it’s a clear sentence to you!! The fact that she has no idea proves how little time she actually spends with them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
But why is she wearing a bikini? 😂😂
---
Someone in the comments has asked her what’s the zponge called and she’s tagged Scrub daddy but still no Ad. I’d report it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch - influencing people to clean things that are already clean....

Backdoor open so the livestock can roam her house. She's such an hole.

Reactions: 17
Why does she always start with a brand new cloth? I know she’s got millions of those ‘damp dusters’ but a new one every clean seems excessive, even if she is the Cinderella of Maldonia.
And why does she always clean the same things? Is that the only two places that actually are clean in that house?!
and that bin stuff if for outside bins - it absolutely stinks and was probably tested on dogs/chickens/alpacas.
And don’t get me started on trying to make us believe he actually came in for a kiss. She really is an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 21
But why is she wearing a bikini? 😂😂
---
Someone in the comments has asked her what’s the zponge called and she’s tagged Scrub daddy but still no Ad. I’d report it.
She’s gone for a spray tan, you can see how dark & orange it is on her hands
IMG_1829.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can really see from her side profile of her recent reels, how huge her lips are, she’s gone too far with the lips 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For a ‘cleaning sensation’ why does she only ‘clean’ a handful of things?

• Log burner
• Cooker top
• Utensil worktop
• Handheld shark
• Sink
• Washer drawer
• Hoover/mop
REPEAT 😴

C’mon shape yourself love. Clean something that’s actually dirty. Start with Roy. Dare you to go and give him a wash and blow dry! Now that would be entertaining, especially when he kicks you right in the mary!

You aren’t paid to be mundane and boring. Chop chop, go and earn your money you scheming cow 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Two things to take away from her Fresh'n up Friday video:
Firstly, obvious spray tan.
Secondly, Little Miss Body Conscious is suddenly strutting round every day in skin tight leggings and crop tops. She's far too lazy to exercise and we know that she's not disciplined enough to diet so I'm guessing recent lipo or tummy tuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.