Mrs Hinch #642 Footage of Freda leaves us heaving, even the bots are bored and leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry just catching up unlike soph I had real work not tend.

No way was them boys out in the garden at that time. Also I left work just after 6am and no way would them boys need a coat and hat ffs

Reactions: 14
He’s a friend of a friend and by all accounts he really is a lovely bloke!!!!
I won’t go into any details but I know Sam and have sang a few songs with him... he’s always been absolutely lovely. I’m so happy he’s doing so well, he’s so talented. He’s always been a ⭐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Over stimulated With responsibility? Take a break?
Take a break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this women has more breaks then I've had in my 34 years off life. Fml these sheep.

I'm away next weekend for the first time in ages for a butlins adult weekender. But my son will still be at home as he refuses to go his dad's and I trust him more being at home then forcing him to spend weekend with dads it definitely be constant phone calls and fights. All He will do is eat sleep and play xbox 🤣 but I'm still gonna have to be ordering food, still coming home a night earlier so its not really gonna feel like a break. I'd love sophs free time not her life because she a dull bleep. Free time doesn't exist in my life being a single working parent. It's bleeping tough. Soph needs to soph with this woe me bullshit and live in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is probably going to turn into a rant so I will apologise in advance.

Take away the kids, animals and quotes and you are left with nothing. Nothing but pre records of random crap.

Ignorance to animal welfare, exploiting vulnerable children while constantly risky their safety, wiping down clean surfaces, copycat quotes and ‘hacks’ and gut wrenching food attempts.

Anyone who follows her need to ask themselves these questions.

• Do you think it’s normal to enjoy watching other people’s children’s lives? Every aspect of their young lives exposed to strangers. Why would that make you happy. Would you sit and watch a strangers child in the park? Admire them in the supermarket? NO you wouldn’t!

• Everyone knows you wouldn’t leave a child with a domesticated dog alone. No matter how friendly, loving and trained they are. Do you think it’s ok to allow young, defenceless children to run wild and free among livestock? Not only in their garden but in their home, a place that is supposed to be their safe space. Livestock that are unpredictable, anxious and dangerous, not to mention the size comparison. Children would have no chance. Not just the danger but health aspects. Allowing livestock which have been rolling around in faeces, dirt and the outside germs and elements to walk around the house, the kitchen where your food is prepared. It’s unsanitary and dangerous. Alpacas are livestock, they are nothing like dogs.

• Do you think it’s ok for an influencer to falsely advertise beauty products while using filters? Their job is to encourage sales and many who are influenced by her are young girls. Expecting the products to make them look as good as her only to find it doesn’t. Damaging their confidence and mental health. Believing a false image that a woman who has been paid thousands of pounds to advertise. Misleading and violating, going against ASA rules and regulations.

• Do you think it’s ok to use mental health for sympathy and deflection? Have you never noticed how mental health and crying trolls always comes to light every time she has messed up and got caught out? Every human being can be anxious, that does not diagnose as anxiety. Funny how it disappears when she gets what she wants and things are going her way but the moment it doesn’t the ‘anxiety’ returns. Just a deflection to appear relatable for her to get away with her manipulation.

• Have you ever wondered why comments get turned off with the Daily Mail, companies she works with whenever they post? If it’s not ass kissing, no one is allowed to have an opinion and they are instantly labelled a troll.

• Have you never questioned why she referred to her previous job as a hairdresser and not a saleswoman?

• Have you never wondered why she and her mother post bitchy comments then delete all evidence?

• Have you never asked yourself why she copyrighted her name before she became ‘popular’ if it wasn’t all planned?

• Have you never questioned her reason for moving? Privacy concerns yet moves into a much larger property and posts every aspect of her life and house online for the world to see.

I could go on and on but there is just so much bullshit. Everything she does is manipulation and planned and she’s played you sheep right from the very start. She’s blindsided you and you aren’t her friends, you are nothing but her money maker.

Wake up.
🙌👏 well said

Reactions: 10
They’re also talking about the upcoming Maldonia Mud Race this Sunday on BBC Essex. Two of the presenters are taking part..... I would pay good money to see Sopha and NoNob take part, caked up to her missing nostril in stinky mud, him Oi Oiiiiing the whole way 😂 I would be there taking plenty of in the wild pics and cackling like a seal into my ice cream 🤣

View attachment 2164934
We've got plans to go watch the race on Sunday. I'll keep my ears open for a bone chilling oi oi echoing across the estuary.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You live your life once, why would you want a boring one? We all have mundane days yes but imagine if everyday was like that... what's the point.

Reactions: 11
Over stimulated With responsibility? Take a break?
Take a break 😂😂 ffs. Isn’t her life one constant break?

See, these are the sheep who follow blindly and hang off Hinch’s every word without actually applying common sense. She says she’s worn out because of the kids then it must be true despite her most days posting child free (Primark and tend night out with Trollomon all within 24 hours, pratting about in B&M and then filming hauls when she gets home, trips out for nails, hair etc. I could go on).

She could stand on a beach in the Maldives and say it was bleeping Rhyl and they’d believe her. Morons.

She’s not got the life of someone with two small children. I don’t even think she does the school run as she never mentions it and this is the kind of thing she would talk about for the woe is me I’m such a busy working mum narrative she pushes.

Reactions: 20
I disagree, cunts are natural biological pieces of anatomy that serve many functions and bring a lot of joy to many people.

If anything she’s a strap on, unnatural, unnecessary, plastic and fake, just useful for shafting other people.
Nah she's a bleep, a massive bleep, a great big bleep with a massive cunty vibe. I'm fank you 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You live your life once, why would you want a boring one? We all have mundane days yes but imagine if everyday was like that... what's the point.
Boring is subjective. My life might be boring as duck to some, but I love it. If she genuinely though her life was boring, she would change it.
But, she doesn't think her life is boring though, she's hitting back at everyone calling her boring because she doesn't actually do anything. Or if she does she never posts about it. 90% of the things she does happen in the same 5 mile (or less) radius from her home. Everything else is either a holiday or "work" (and even that doesn't happen often these days 🤭).
If she's getting rattled about people calling her boring though, that means she knows she hasn't got anything new or interesting to share.

Case in point - she threw that quote up. Then followed with the same olde same olde 5 minutes yard time for the boys and then nothing else. She's over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell even I knew Ron said slide and I ain't his mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
“Good job boiiiiiiiiis” 🤑🤑🤑
Wtf is that screech as Lonnie rides away from her? Poor bloody kids, imagine having to listen to that horrible screeching all day. The kids just riding a balance bike nothing special, most kids do it. She's so OTT about the most basic of things.

Reactions: 21
The fact it’s the second time she’s not understood what her child was saying speaks volumes! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue… knob

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.