Mrs Hinch #642 Footage of Freda leaves us heaving, even the bots are bored and leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really famous person from Maldon is on Lorraine. Not you Hinch, sit down. Sam Ryder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'll admit, I called out the frost but theres blossom on the apple trees so it can't have been that long ago. We had a very light frost about 3(ish) weeks ago. Still a pre-record though.
View attachment 2164707
Agreed. It’s from a few weeks ago when she had them in those outfits to go on their early morning walk to the magical duck pond. She’s getting the most she can out of that footage. I reckon she’s gone away.

Reactions: 20
This is probably going to turn into a rant so I will apologise in advance.

Take away the kids, animals and quotes and you are left with nothing. Nothing but pre records of random crap.

Ignorance to animal welfare, exploiting vulnerable children while constantly risky their safety, wiping down clean surfaces, copycat quotes and ‘hacks’ and gut wrenching food attempts.

Anyone who follows her need to ask themselves these questions.

• Do you think it’s normal to enjoy watching other people’s children’s lives? Every aspect of their young lives exposed to strangers. Why would that make you happy. Would you sit and watch a strangers child in the park? Admire them in the supermarket? NO you wouldn’t!

• Everyone knows you wouldn’t leave a child with a domesticated dog alone. No matter how friendly, loving and trained they are. Do you think it’s ok to allow young, defenceless children to run wild and free among livestock? Not only in their garden but in their home, a place that is supposed to be their safe space. Livestock that are unpredictable, anxious and dangerous, not to mention the size comparison. Children would have no chance. Not just the danger but health aspects. Allowing livestock which have been rolling around in faeces, dirt and the outside germs and elements to walk around the house, the kitchen where your food is prepared. It’s unsanitary and dangerous. Alpacas are livestock, they are nothing like dogs.

• Do you think it’s ok for an influencer to falsely advertise beauty products while using filters? Their job is to encourage sales and many who are influenced by her are young girls. Expecting the products to make them look as good as her only to find it doesn’t. Damaging their confidence and mental health. Believing a false image that a woman who has been paid thousands of pounds to advertise. Misleading and violating, going against ASA rules and regulations.

• Do you think it’s ok to use mental health for sympathy and deflection? Have you never noticed how mental health and crying trolls always comes to light every time she has messed up and got caught out? Every human being can be anxious, that does not diagnose as anxiety. Funny how it disappears when she gets what she wants and things are going her way but the moment it doesn’t the ‘anxiety’ returns. Just a deflection to appear relatable for her to get away with her manipulation.

• Have you ever wondered why comments get turned off with the Daily Mail, companies she works with whenever they post? If it’s not ass kissing, no one is allowed to have an opinion and they are instantly labelled a troll.

• Have you never questioned why she referred to her previous job as a hairdresser and not a saleswoman?

• Have you never wondered why she and her mother post bitchy comments then delete all evidence?

• Have you never asked yourself why she copyrighted her name before she became ‘popular’ if it wasn’t all planned?

• Have you never questioned her reason for moving? Privacy concerns yet moves into a much larger property and posts every aspect of her life and house online for the world to see.

I could go on and on but there is just so much bullshit. Everything she does is manipulation and planned and she’s played you sheep right from the very start. She’s blindsided you and you aren’t her friends, you are nothing but her money maker.

Wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's such a bleep
I disagree, cunts are natural biological pieces of anatomy that serve many functions and bring a lot of joy to many people.

If anything she’s a strap on, unnatural, unnecessary, plastic and fake, just useful for shafting other people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I disagree, cunts are natural biological pieces of anatomy that serve many functions and bring a lot of joy to many people.

If anything she’s a strap on, unnatural, unnecessary, plastic and fake, just useful for shafting other people.
A version of this needs to be the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Work certainly seems to be drying up for her.
Management are trying their best to reincarnate the sweet Mrs Hinch who only wants to clean/spend time with her little family story, but it's not working.
Maybe it's time to start reining in the spending Sloth. Start living a normal lifestyle? Unemployed people can't afford:
Big petrol guzzling cars
Pets (I've seen heartbreaking posts on social media where people can't afford to feed their much loved family pets anymore 🥺)
Central heating (mines been off for weeks)
Botox, fillers, hair extensions, nails
Get used to a basic supermarket shop (no more ready meals, McDonalds, pub lunches)
Hotels, holidays, weekends away
Theatre trips, expensive days out with your mother/mates.
Impulsive spending on useless tat.
The rate that they go through money, all of the above will be a reality very shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is probably going to turn into a rant so I will apologise in advance.

Take away the kids, animals and quotes and you are left with nothing. Nothing but pre records of random crap.

Ignorance to animal welfare, exploiting vulnerable children while constantly risky their safety, wiping down clean surfaces, copycat quotes and ‘hacks’ and gut wrenching food attempts.

Anyone who follows her need to ask themselves these questions.

• Do you think it’s normal to enjoy watching other people’s children’s lives? Every aspect of their young lives exposed to strangers. Why would that make you happy. Would you sit and watch a strangers child in the park? Admire them in the supermarket? NO you wouldn’t!

• Everyone knows you wouldn’t leave a child with a domesticated dog alone. No matter how friendly, loving and trained they are. Do you think it’s ok to allow young, defenceless children to run wild and free among livestock? Not only in their garden but in their home, a place that is supposed to be their safe space. Livestock that are unpredictable, anxious and dangerous, not to mention the size comparison. Children would have no chance. Not just the danger but health aspects. Allowing livestock which have been rolling around in faeces, dirt and the outside germs and elements to walk around the house, the kitchen where your food is prepared. It’s unsanitary and dangerous. Alpacas are livestock, they are nothing like dogs.

• Do you think it’s ok for an influencer to falsely advertise beauty products while using filters? Their job is to encourage sales and many who are influenced by her are young girls. Expecting the products to make them look as good as her only to find it doesn’t. Damaging their confidence and mental health. Believing a false image that a woman who has been paid thousands of pounds to advertise. Misleading and violating, going against ASA rules and regulations.

• Do you think it’s ok to use mental health for sympathy and deflection? Have you never noticed how mental health and crying trolls always comes to light every time she has messed up and got caught out? Every human being can be anxious, that does not diagnose as anxiety. Funny how it disappears when she gets what she wants and things are going her way but the moment it doesn’t the ‘anxiety’ returns. Just a deflection to appear relatable for her to get away with her manipulation.

• Have you ever wondered why comments get turned off with the Daily Mail, companies she works with whenever they post? If it’s not ass kissing, no one is allowed to have an opinion and they are instantly labelled a troll.

• Have you never questioned why she referred to her previous job as a hairdresser and not a saleswoman?

• Have you never wondered why she and her mother post bitchy comments then delete all evidence?

• Have you never asked yourself why she copyrighted her name before she became ‘popular’ if it wasn’t all planned?

• Have you never questioned her reason for moving? Privacy concerns yet moves into a much larger property and posts every aspect of her life and house online for the world to see.

I could go on and on but there is just so much bullshit. Everything she does is manipulation and planned and she’s played you sheep right from the very start. She’s blindsided you and you aren’t her friends, you are nothing but her money maker.

Wake up.
Amen.

Reactions: 12

This wins the internet today, bravo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Which one of you nusty trolls called her boring?

To be fair, probably quite a few of us lately but not only us nusty trolls - even some of her brain dead sheep have been muttering how she’s not relatable or that her stories aren’t as prolific/interesting any more now it’s just ads/kids/camels. I think “boring” is a common consensus when it comes to Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sopha should be listening to BBC Essex this morning, they’re talking about “Sharenting” the dangers of sharing children’s photos and videos online. Perhaps they should interview (JimbobGrowSomeBalls and stop exploiting your children) again, like they did about Paternity leave.... mind you, he’d just make a complete twit of himself again 🤭

Sopha... instead of trawling the internet looking for bitchy quotes and leaving snotty comments, use the time to think about this.... “According to Bruno Studer, the French politician who put the Sharenting bill forward, many SM parents now rely on family vlogging or their child’s accounts as their primary source of income. Others use their children to boost their own fame and half of all pictures exchanged on paedophile forums originate from photographs posted by families on social media”

It makes me feel absolutely physically sick to think of disgusting paedophiles... it should make Sopha and NoNob both feel that way too. STOP IT, just stop exploiting them FOR duck SAKE.

ETA: Apparently, the average child has their photo shared 1300 times by the time they’re 13, poor Rennie and Lonnie must have already passed that 🙄😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Also, if you're using your children to make an income, isn't that child labour?
I hope they grow up and sue her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They’re also talking about the upcoming Maldonia Mud Race this Sunday on BBC Essex. Two of the presenters are taking part..... I would pay good money to see Sopha and NoNob take part, caked up to her missing nostril in stinky mud, him Oi Oiiiiing the whole way 😂 I would be there taking plenty of in the wild pics and cackling like a seal into my ice cream 🤣

B0915AD1-B42B-4957-9627-88031091A183.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.