Mrs Hinch #642 Footage of Freda leaves us heaving, even the bots are bored and leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #642 Footage of Freda leaves us heaving, even the bots are bored and leaving

Thank you @Parry1988 for our excellent new title. As always, suggestions can be made anywhere in the thread, must be marked with "thread suggestion" and be short and swear free.

The thread managed to drag on through 5 days and I could not tell you a single thing of interest that she has done.

Except continue to lose all her bots.

If anyone else can remember anything, feel free to recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
She sounds deranged when she talks to those camels.

1344982998_637541181110923_8125120289603507323_n.jpg

Thought she didn't use her oven.

Untitled1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just seen the pastry/cheese monstrosity, she is bleeping useless at everything. Of all the things you could do with a sheet of pastry she just fills it with her usual cheese/tomato crap and rolls it up. That is not cooking, that's pure laziness and what's with that weird black knife? Actually what's with anything she has or does? It's all crap, she's crap, the stupid animals are crap, she's made her garden crap and her house crap, she's a bleeping bag of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Just seen the pastry/cheese monstrosity, she is bleeping useless at everything. Of all the things you could do with a sheet of pastry she just fills it with her usual cheese/tomato crap and rolls it up. That is not cooking, that's pure laziness and what's with that weird black knife? Actually what's with anything she has or does? It's all crap, she's crap, the stupid animals are crap, she's made her garden crap and her house crap, she's a bleeping bag of crap
Last line, thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I wonder if she’s at that baby shower with the makeup friend.
Surely we would have seen her tape a broomstick to a an old basket if she is? Oh no, that’s right, she doesn’t have a babywear range to flog anymore does she…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Breaking news guys soph the Queen has finally taken notice of grims post 🤣🤣🤣
The smelly little weasel will be wetting her knickers 🤢 imagine having to tag and untag etc to get a generic ❤❤❤❤ response sort your life out and get some radiators in your gaff grim! Hinch is a clown to keep on track xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will be sat on the sofa all day today scrolling tattle, not to read the comment but to see her million different faces all with beautiful crowns on

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why are those kids always in matching clothes! They are not twins 🙈 it's nice to do on special occasions but it's all the time, poor kids really are paraded out just for the gram 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Why are those kids always in matching clothes! They are not twins 🙈 it's nice to do on special occasions but it's all the time, poor kids really are paraded out just for the gram 😢
It takes away their own identity and personalities in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I did a 12 hour shift at work yesterday and worked most of today so have only skimmed through the end of the last thread....I'm guessing old hinchy hasn't mentioned the coronation today?!!

Reactions: 18
Her bleeping voice goes through me. I cant believe I used to like the daft twit! I bought all her books and I actually used the word 'hinching' when I was cleaning! FFS. I could punch myself in the face 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.