Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have worked in the mental health industry for just over 25 years and I have never known anyone as narcissistic, manipulative or malicious as her. And for what? Money and the constant need for attention and appraisal.

Shes executed a well thought out plan. To the extent that’s she’s manipulated people to believe every word she says. That’s not the work of a dumb blonde who used to be a hairdresser. She’s calculated every step of the way. Using carefully thought out key words that will trigger emotions. Be kind, grateful, I can’t believe it, honestly, thankful, overwhelmed, don’t know how and thank you so much just to name a few.

The constant trying to be relatable. The kids are fighting, the kids don’t sleep, I’m so tired, I work 6 days a week, I’m so anxious, finally have free time, I love my kids so much. The list is endless.

Sophie will jump on any bandwagon that is trending or relatable. But in doing so she’s slipping up. Her lies are becoming more transparent by the day and she can’t stick to any narrative. The more she gets what she wants (the house, the money, the animals etc), the more she is exposed and her true intentions come to light. This is typical narcissistic traits and ultimately it’s their downfall.

I’ve seen people with a fortune much greater than Sophie go from £20m in money and assets, a loving family and jet set lifestyle to having nothing. And I mean nothing at all. No money, no home, no friends, their family despise them and have no contact at all. But worst of all, the children hate them and have cut them out of their lives.

Sophie is nothing but a manipulative saleswoman. She will use any means necessary to get what she wants. No matter who suffers along the way. She will sacrifice others for greed including those innocent little boys. Don’t be fooled by the act of little housewife who can’t pronounce words. This is all part of the plan to keep people hooked and to keep the money rolling in. And until it stops she will continue to use her boys, tattle, mental health and every other means to keep it going.

Keep reporting her bots. Keep reporting her to ASA when she doesn’t do her ‘job’ properly and keep calling her out on her lies. You aren’t causing her downfall, she’s doing it all by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

JW80

VIP Member
Her fucking voice goes through me. I cant believe I used to like the daft twat! I bought all her books and I actually used the word 'hinching' when I was cleaning! FFS. I could punch myself in the face 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here..... 🤭

Sopha litter picking on Rat-Run road beside tend farm for the Coronation Big Help Out 🤭

3F5CB76F-B4A8-4732-A125-E53FAE1E31C6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The cereal story is posted for 3 reasons

1. The implication that she has been looking after her children solo
2. The implication that Jamie has a friend
3. The implication that she is relatable because her child has done a 'naughty thing'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I used to watch the Monkey World tv programme on Sky and I remember them going to rescue a monkey from someone’s house and Alison Cronin wasn’t very happy about the poor diet the monkey had. I dread to think of the diet a monkey would have if Hinch got one.
Surprisingly, after a little google, I actually think it would get on ok…🙃

9B5CB23C-F097-4BAE-BA26-EAC1BC1F331D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 80
This is probably going to turn into a rant so I will apologise in advance.

Take away the kids, animals and quotes and you are left with nothing. Nothing but pre records of random crap.

Ignorance to animal welfare, exploiting vulnerable children while constantly risky their safety, wiping down clean surfaces, copycat quotes and ‘hacks’ and gut wrenching food attempts.

Anyone who follows her need to ask themselves these questions.

• Do you think it’s normal to enjoy watching other people’s children’s lives? Every aspect of their young lives exposed to strangers. Why would that make you happy. Would you sit and watch a strangers child in the park? Admire them in the supermarket? NO you wouldn’t!

• Everyone knows you wouldn’t leave a child with a domesticated dog alone. No matter how friendly, loving and trained they are. Do you think it’s ok to allow young, defenceless children to run wild and free among livestock? Not only in their garden but in their home, a place that is supposed to be their safe space. Livestock that are unpredictable, anxious and dangerous, not to mention the size comparison. Children would have no chance. Not just the danger but health aspects. Allowing livestock which have been rolling around in faeces, dirt and the outside germs and elements to walk around the house, the kitchen where your food is prepared. It’s unsanitary and dangerous. Alpacas are livestock, they are nothing like dogs.

• Do you think it’s ok for an influencer to falsely advertise beauty products while using filters? Their job is to encourage sales and many who are influenced by her are young girls. Expecting the products to make them look as good as her only to find it doesn’t. Damaging their confidence and mental health. Believing a false image that a woman who has been paid thousands of pounds to advertise. Misleading and violating, going against ASA rules and regulations.

• Do you think it’s ok to use mental health for sympathy and deflection? Have you never noticed how mental health and crying trolls always comes to light every time she has messed up and got caught out? Every human being can be anxious, that does not diagnose as anxiety. Funny how it disappears when she gets what she wants and things are going her way but the moment it doesn’t the ‘anxiety’ returns. Just a deflection to appear relatable for her to get away with her manipulation.

• Have you ever wondered why comments get turned off with the Daily Mail, companies she works with whenever they post? If it’s not ass kissing, no one is allowed to have an opinion and they are instantly labelled a troll.

• Have you never questioned why she referred to her previous job as a hairdresser and not a saleswoman?

• Have you never wondered why she and her mother post bitchy comments then delete all evidence?

• Have you never asked yourself why she copyrighted her name before she became ‘popular’ if it wasn’t all planned?

• Have you never questioned her reason for moving? Privacy concerns yet moves into a much larger property and posts every aspect of her life and house online for the world to see.

I could go on and on but there is just so much bullshit. Everything she does is manipulation and planned and she’s played you sheep right from the very start. She’s blindsided you and you aren’t her friends, you are nothing but her money maker.

Wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Just seen the pastry/cheese monstrosity, she is fucking useless at everything. Of all the things you could do with a sheet of pastry she just fills it with her usual cheese/tomato crap and rolls it up. That is not cooking, that's pure laziness and what's with that weird black knife? Actually what's with anything she has or does? It's all crap, she's crap, the stupid animals are crap, she's made her garden crap and her house crap, she's a fucking bag of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 72
She really needs to stop buying bots, it’s becoming extremely embarrassing and obvious now. Panic buying are we Sophie?

For the last 2 weeks I have been monitoring her numbers every hour. But to make it easier to explain how embarrassing it is, I will just use today as an example.

6am - 4,690,087
7am - 4,690,465
8am - 4,690,243
9am - 4,690,762
10am- 4,690,398
11am- 4,690,896

Had to run errands after 11am check but I’ve just checked it now and it currently stands at 4,691,031🤥

This is just a few hours of checking. Just based on several hours it goes to show how many bots she buys. She’s buying 4-5k of followers every day on average. Her figures are constantly up and down. With no content and engagement decreasing……she’s clearly desperate not to let the true figures show!

She would be losing around 3-6k followers daily if she weren’t buying (based on the figures over the past 2 weeks).

Sorry for the long post but this woman has no shame whatsoever!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So she's acknowledged that an alpacas instinct is to run and stamp. But still leaves her young kids, one who's not even 2 yet, go right up to them whilst she's filming from the other side of the garden.
Says everything you need to know really doesn't it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She needs to shut her hole. Chimps aren't pets, Hinch. You don't NEED a fucking chimp. You already have 2 performing monkeys at home, aka your sons.

Little info for you Hinchtits, the chimp in that video, Kailo, won't be kept as a pet. He was rescued after his mother was killed by poachers. He was rescued and taken to a sanctuary that homes 118 other chimps that where once in Kailos position, he's getting the care and treatment he needs, he will then be introduced to the other chimpanzees in the sanctuary as part of his rehabilitation, and will get less and less care from humans and will live the rest of his life with other chimpanzees. He isn't and won't be PET.

She's really fucking rattled me.

My friend has 2 marmoset monkeys, tbf they're very very very well cared for, fantastic huge inside and outside enclosures, and they're very happy little monkeys. They have full health. Great diets. They're the sweetest little things that love to snuggle and play when I go round. But I still find it so sad that they're pets. No one needs a monkey as a pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 66